Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 08-22-2006, 04:19 AM   #16
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

USA could hardly blow out PR who's best player was LOL arroyo. Slovenia has a proven center in Nesterovic,Brezec who played great for the bobkittens and Udrih who's a 3rd stringer on the spurs but has nice handles.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 04:53 AM   #17
Spiderman08 24
Banned

Spiderman08 24 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
I didn't even know Slovenia was a country.

You stupid American dumbass.

Go Slovenia!!
Spiderman08 24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 05:45 AM   #18
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

I knew Slovenia was a country, but that guy isn't stupid for not knowing. Slovenia as a country is an ant. You don't know every ****ing country in the world.
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 05:49 AM   #19
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Yes. If you don't know every single country in the world, then you're a stupid American. Actually, in my opinion, you're stupid for 1) automatically assuming that someone who isn't aware a country exists is American 2) giving a flying **** about it.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 06:02 AM   #20
Zombles
Local High School Star

Zombles has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
USA could hardly blow out PR who's best player was LOL arroyo. Slovenia has a proven center in Nesterovic,Brezec who played great for the bobkittens and Udrih who's a 3rd stringer on the spurs but has nice handles.

Arroyo is better then anyone on Slovenia.
Zombles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 06:10 AM   #21
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Nesterovic>Arroyo. I forgot that Slokar plays on slovenia so add another ball player on slovenia.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 06:15 AM   #22
sixty
Good High School Starter

sixty has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman08 24
Go Slovenia!!

That's the first time I heard a Croatian rooting for us.
sixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 06:16 AM   #23
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

somebody PM me the link to watch it online, I lost my bookmark
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 06:18 AM   #24
sixty
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Gezee
I knew Slovenia was a country, but that guy isn't stupid for not knowing. Slovenia as a country is an ant. You don't know every ****ing country in the world.

I do and also capital city for every country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombles
Arroyo is better then anyone on Slovenia.

I agree.
Old 08-22-2006, 06:18 AM   #25
Heretik32
Myrrh

Heretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppy
Yes. If you don't know every single country in the world, then you're a stupid American. Actually, in my opinion, you're stupid for 1) automatically assuming that someone who isn't aware a country exists is American 2) giving a flying **** about it.

Funny thing is: I'm European and know every single country / state in America as well. How come? And the USA has far more states than Europe has countries.
Heretik32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 06:21 AM   #26
sixty
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretik32
Funny thing is: I'm European and know every single country / state in America as well. How come? And the USA has far more states than Europe has countries.

rep+ for you.

Good luck with the WC! Germany has a legit chance of reaching the semis.

- - - - - - - - - -

I think Slovenia overall has better players than Puerto Rico, but Puerto Rico has a team that really, really wants to win... their will to win and pathriotism are unbelievable. Unlike our team :ohhwell: .

Last edited by sixty : 08-22-2006 at 06:25 AM.
Old 08-22-2006, 06:22 AM   #27
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ugh, I pulled an all nighter reading my genetics stuff from school so I could watch this game. Too bad I have an 8 hour shift today starting at 9am.
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 06:23 AM   #28
Young HkM
Up in the Rafters

Young HkM is considered somewhat coolYoung HkM is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

The sad thing is, as an american, I honestly can't name all 50 states. I get to like 45 an leave out places like nebraska, vermont, and new hampshire
Young HkM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 06:31 AM   #29
Zombles
Local High School Star

Zombles has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
Nesterovic>Arroyo.

Zombles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 06:31 AM   #30
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

You know every single country? I find that hard to believe. Can't really prove it over the Internet because you can just look it up.

So if someone was like, "Hey, you ever heard of Nauru?" you'd go, "Oh yeah, Nauru. Island nation. Micronesian South Pacific. Closest neighbor is Banaba Island. What about it? You need some phosphate? It's their chief export. Whole island's made of the stuff. Hey you think it's possible that they'd end up mining so much that they'd just sink into the ocean? Well whateaver.. what'd you wanna know?"
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: