Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 06-06-2008, 01:41 PM   #1
BlazersDozen
NBA lottery pick

BlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat cool
Default Northwest OT

I thought this would be something cool to keep this forum active during the offseason because things get slow.

So I'll start the first one with a question I thought of yesterday regarding the MLB Hall of Fame and the Seattle Mariners

Ok, so Randy Johnson, Ken Griffey, Jr, Alex Rodriguez and Ichiro Suzuki all started their major league careers in Seattle.

But I'm wondering how many will actually go in as Mariners?! Obviously Ichiro will because when his current contract is over he'll be VERY old and will probably be near retirement. Ken Griffey, Jr did the majority of his stat piling in Seattle but hit his 500th home run and in all likelyhood his 600th home run in Cinncinatti. Alex Rodriguez, ok lets be real. He doesn't even want people to know he played in Seattle and the majority of people don't even remember him playing in Seattle. Randy Johnson earned a Cy Young award in Seattle but he also won one in Arizona along with a World Series ring. I think if it was up to the players then Johnson, Griffey and Ichiro would all choose to go into the Hall as Mariners but unfortunetly it's up to the commitee and I think Griffey will go in as a Red, Johnson as a Diamondback, Rodriguez as a Yankee and Ichiro as a Mariner.

Input?
BlazersDozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 05:58 PM   #2
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Northwest OT

Hmmm..... baseball? I guess it makes sense that it is here since it is the team Blazer fans root for, though I'm wondering if you'd get more response on this topic in the Sonics forum. Maybe you just care more about our opinions

Unfortunately, I don't care about or follow baseball so I have no input

Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: