Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 08-22-2006, 11:43 AM   #1
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

JordanPippenRodman has no real reputation yet.
Default Filthy Rich American Ballers

What do you guys think about Team USA being compromised of nothing but filthy rich people? think that plays a part on the court when the Americans are beating the snot out of peasants from China?

i always wondered how our filthy rich players on Team USA affected the game on the court. some of the other countries have piss poor members. i wonder if they get thrown off by the filthy rich, supremely confident Americans.
JordanPippenRodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 11:46 AM   #2
dgbigballer9329
Great young streetballer

dgbigballer9329 has an OK reputation so far

I think it sucks for other countries that our guys are so P-A-I-D, as well as famous and loved, and also are much better at basketball than them. I mean, America's awesome........we really are, and our players really are. God, it's good to be us

America (F*CK YEAH!!!!)
America (F*CK YEAH!!!!)
America (F*CK YEAH!!!!)
America (F*CK YEAH!!!!)
dgbigballer9329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 11:49 AM   #3
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

what do we want poor ballers with half the skill of these guys? wtf?

Some people need to get their minds right..... :rollingeyes:
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 11:52 AM   #4
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

At the end of the day, money is money. but there are more powerful effects that one can lay on their opponent. and i'm going back to the original dream team. yes, all of those men were heavily paid and now their families will never have to worry about finding a job for the rest of their lives, but the Dream Team possessed awe and wonderment. these are two qualities that are not material like money is yet they deliver a much more powerful impact in your competitor's mind. The Dream Team had every game won before they stepped on the court because their opponent was in awe of them. LeBron and company have a long way to go.
Old 08-22-2006, 11:54 AM   #5
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
what do we want poor ballers with half the skill of these guys? wtf?

Some people need to get their minds right..... :rollingeyes:

if you don't think a farm boy from rural china is effected when he steps on the court and sees LeBron James, you're not dealing with reality. Basketball is a game that's more mental than anything and I simply want to see what kind of an impact the money may have on other country's players. money to them is making $100 a month, that is American dollars of course...
Old 08-22-2006, 11:58 AM   #6
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

Voice of Reason has not been impressing people

And how do you think they feel about you JPR? Wearing those Jordans that were made in a sweatshop that peasant worked in? Heck how would they feel if they saw scuff marks on them? Check yuor stupidity at the door.
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 12:00 PM   #7
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
And how do you think they feel about you JPR? Wearing those Jordans that were made in a sweatshop that peasant worked in? Heck how would they feel if they saw scuff marks on them? Check yuor stupidity at the door.

I quit buying jordans once they cost more than $120. i haven't bought a new pair of jeans, or outfits in over a year! i spend my money on big thangs, gobb. things like brand new cadillacs.

see, I'm american and i'm obsessed with money. who isn't? it's the american way. now you can see the light that many other countries see us in. As money obsessed monkeys running around doing good and bad for the almighty American Dollar. and what does it matter what a peasant in China would think of JPR, a nobody in America?
Old 08-22-2006, 12:15 PM   #8
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanPippenRodman

I quit buying jordans once they cost more than $120. i haven't bought a new pair of jeans, or outfits in over a year! i spend my money on big thangs, gobb. things like brand new cadillacs.

So you drive around in bedsheets? Or recycled gear where the jean color has went thru 4 different color changes? Botton of your jeans are shredded wheat and in a few more weeks they will turn into jean SHORTS? Uh huh, whats next you're gonna tell me you buy your gear from the Salvation army.

Yeah new caddys JPR, riiiiight. I really believe you. Ever think of having an ISH cribs and showing us all your cars? Could inspire and motivate posters here to get as many if not more than you! Pix please? I dont mind the crayons you use to draw on them either.

Quote:
see, I'm american and i'm obsessed with money. who isn't? it's the american way. now you can see the light that many other countries see us in. As money obsessed monkeys running around doing good and bad for the almighty American Dollar. and what does it matter what a peasant in China would think of JPR, a nobody in America?

What the phuck would a homeless american who cant get change from you while you sit in your caddy eating a phucking GYRO think? How does he look at you, Bron and oher filthy rich americans?

Wait do you know the backgrounds of the china teams or you're making a generalization and assuming things out of your left & right butt cheek? How do you know how they feel/think? You're just making up things really.

"People overseas with nothing look at us americans as greedy, money hungry whores!!"

Making a pretty bold statement with this topic with no support nor basis. Just randomly spewing crap because you came across an info commercial with poor kids wanting a home. Donate 10 cents and feed 10 kids right? Thats what they told you? Got all sensitive and mushy. Shut up.

How does John Doe workin two jobs to make ends meet think of Bron filth rich self? Wait we dont know, gotta ask him because he just might not care. Might applaud Bron.

Get off your imaginary soap box you EMO. You're a hypocrite. Brag about the money you got then make a topic abot filthy rich ball players. Lame.
Old 08-22-2006, 12:21 PM   #9
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
if you don't think a farm boy from rural china is effected when he steps on the court and sees LeBron James, you're not dealing with reality.

A guy like Lebron James was poor himself just 4 or 5 years ago

what does it mean that he now "lebron james the superstar"?

Who knows? Who cares?

he is not the first awesome baller/rich person and he wont be the last either...

the issue of money is only as big as each individual makes it.....If you are obsessed with money to the point that it is all you see when you look at different people, then you will be in awe of some people that dont deserve it.....Like I said, plenty of rich people on this planet...some deserving of admiration and some not soo much so....but you need to be able to look past the $$ signs in order to place things in their proper perspective....
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 12:24 PM   #10
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hey JordanPippenRodman, learn about the world sometime

Fact: America is looked down on and mocked by the rest of the world for thinking money brings prestige

Fact: Most of the world is racists towards blacks and would NEVER feel a jealous inkling in the slightest towards team USA

Fact: Showman ship and self-aggrandising in sport is as disgusting to the rest of the world as diving in soccer is to North Americans.

Fact: Simple minded morons like you who think pride is about nationality gives Americans a bad name.

Fact: had they lost a game you would have been calling them overpaid egomaniacs...wait a minute, that is what the rest of the world thinks...hmmm..
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 12:33 PM   #11
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

you have issues...

for example, why would "most of the world" be racist towards black men opposed to asian men?
Old 08-22-2006, 12:36 PM   #12
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

JPR just got backhanded bigtime. Fix ya face!
Old 08-22-2006, 12:39 PM   #13
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
JPR just got backhanded bigtime. Fix ya face!

if you agree with his statements, which means Gobb you think "most of the world" hates black men? how telling...
Old 08-22-2006, 12:56 PM   #14
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanPippenRodman
you have issues...

for example, why would "most of the world" be racist towards black men opposed to asian men?

most of the world is Asian you falkin simpleton...
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 01:01 PM   #15
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

it was just an example, i'll be more direct. why does, using your words, 'most of the world hate black men?"
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: