Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-19-2012, 09:34 AM   #1
Godzuki
Banned

Godzuki has not been impressing people
Default Thoughts on MTV Music Awards PSY-Hammer performance?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOyo7JD7hjo

Gangnam Style-2legit2quit
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:16 AM   #2
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Thoughts on MTV Music Awards PSY-Hammer performance?

Reverend Hammer looks pretty good!
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:54 AM   #3
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

It's actually the American Music Awards, not MTV. But damn, that was kinda dope lol.
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:32 PM   #4
DaHeezy
College star

DaHeezy has a bad reputationDaHeezy has a bad reputationDaHeezy has a bad reputation

I was entertained, The only problem I had was watching Taylor Swift attempt the dance. Makes me want to slap her silly
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:46 PM   #5
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Am I the only one that doesn't hate this song and actually like the dude?

I agree this song will go down as another annoying one hit wonder, like the embarrassing 'Macarena', 'I'm too sexy', etc.etc. but I can live with this and the dude doesn't bother me.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:01 PM   #6
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923

I agree this song will go down as another annoying one hit wonder, like the embarrassing 'Macarena', 'I'm too sexy', etc.etc. but I can live with this and the dude doesn't bother me.
He seems like a good dude actually. Very down to earth.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:32 PM   #7
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I never would have guessed that PSY could throw down like that.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:44 PM   #8
Godzuki
Banned

Godzuki has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHeezy
I was entertained, The only problem I had was watching Taylor Swift attempt the dance. Makes me want to slap her silly

i didn't even see Taylor Swift. i don't recognize most of the people they panned to altho i thought that one girl doing Gangnam style was Charlize Theron? i'm not sure

i thought it was a epic collaboration. i just wish the camera stayed on them dancing more.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:00 PM   #9
flipogb
College superstar

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster

MC Hammer still got it , that was epic
flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:55 PM   #10
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation

Entertainin.. cool to see the celebs get into it
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:21 PM   #11
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Legendary
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:29 PM   #12
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
I never would have guessed that PSY could throw down like that.
you couldnt tell from his video?
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:16 AM   #13
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923

I think Gangnam Style is the first truly pop song that I have ever at some point considered my favorite song. And the guy seems pretty cool from the interviews I have seen.

As for this performance, I have mixed feelings. I grew up loving Hammer, and I like Gangnam Style. Seeing them do each others' dances was really cool. The part that disappointed me was that Hammer didn't sing his own parts. He just danced to pre-recordings. I wanted to see him actually perform.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:13 AM   #14
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
you couldnt tell from his video?

Naw. Like I knew he could move, that was clear, and he has that air about him when he dances like he really can do it.

But he was up there keepin up with MC Hammer. It looked to me almost like PSY either a) Really is a dancer. b) Grew up doing that style.

PSY is extremely entertaining. Like honestly wouldn't you all go to a PSY show? I would. He may be a one hit flash, and nothing will top Gangnam Style, but I think the guy is actually really good at what he does.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:43 AM   #15
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
Naw. Like I knew he could move, that was clear, and he has that air about him when he dances like he really can do it.

But he was up there keepin up with MC Hammer. It looked to me almost like PSY either a) Really is a dancer. b) Grew up doing that style.

PSY is extremely entertaining. Like honestly wouldn't you all go to a PSY show? I would. He may be a one hit flash, and nothing will top Gangnam Style, but I think the guy is actually really good at what he does.

i hear ya about his dancing. he may be a one hit wonder here, but in Asia he's actually huge. he's been very successful over there even before gangnam style. in fact it was a big deal when he released this album.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: