Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2008, 05:52 PM   #16
vmdv12
Kids at the park dunk on me
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 187
Default Re: Hinrich, Hughes and maybe BG:OVER 10 mil!! Who goes?

Good stuff guys!!! I think Hinrich does hold more value, so he's probably more likely to attract more attention. I wish Utah was dumb enough to take Kirilenko for Hughes to save one year and 14 mil!! Maybe they should hire Heisley from Memphis so that trade can get done!! I know Wallace is the GM, but from reading what Heisley said in interviews, I think he pulled the trigger on that deal. Anyways...maybe we could package Hinrich and Nocioni or Gooden + a pick for O'Neal from Indy. Someone has to go!! Can you guys imagine if they draft Rose and they're not able to trade one of these guys?
vmdv12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 06:37 PM   #17
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star
 
Bulls_Fan20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,158
Post Re: Hinrich, Hughes and maybe BG:OVER 10 mil!! Who goes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmdv12
Good stuff guys!!! I think Hinrich does hold more value, so he's probably more likely to attract more attention. I wish Utah was dumb enough to take Kirilenko for Hughes to save one year and 14 mil!! Maybe they should hire Heisley from Memphis so that trade can get done!! I know Wallace is the GM, but from reading what Heisley said in interviews, I think he pulled the trigger on that deal. Anyways...maybe we could package Hinrich and Nocioni or Gooden + a pick for O'Neal from Indy. Someone has to go!! Can you guys imagine if they draft Rose and they're not able to trade one of these guys?

Until O'Neal proves he can stay healthy, there is no way I would trade that for him.
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 08:09 PM   #18
vmdv12
Kids at the park dunk on me
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 187
Default Re: Hinrich, Hughes and maybe BG:OVER 10 mil!! Who goes?

Hey guys. I just realized something. Hughes has three years left on his contract. So does James. If some team out there, New Jersey?, thinks they have a chance to get James they will need big expiring contracts. Maybe they can't move Hughes now, but he could be a huge piece in a year or two. Shoot...maybe Heisley can get hired by the Nets then we can trade Hughes for Vince Carter straight up!!! Sorry, I had to add a Heisley bashing. I can't resist!! What do you guys think of VC in a Bulls uniform if not now, later? Admit it...that would be fun to watch him and Rose, even though VC has no D! Hahaha!

Last edited by vmdv12 : 06-07-2008 at 08:11 PM.
vmdv12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 10:32 PM   #19
CaNt Be ToUcHeD
High school junior varsity star
 
CaNt Be ToUcHeD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 528
Default Re: Hinrich, Hughes and maybe BG:OVER 10 mil!! Who goes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmdv12
Hey guys. I just realized something. Hughes has three years left on his contract. So does James. If some team out there, New Jersey?, thinks they have a chance to get James they will need big expiring contracts. Maybe they can't move Hughes now, but he could be a huge piece in a year or two. Shoot...maybe Heisley can get hired by the Nets then we can trade Hughes for Vince Carter straight up!!! Sorry, I had to add a Heisley bashing. I can't resist!! What do you guys think of VC in a Bulls uniform if not now, later? Admit it...that would be fun to watch him and Rose, even though VC has no D! Hahaha!

idk i cant see vince in a bulls uni, but itd b nice to get james haha
CaNt Be ToUcHeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 02:31 AM   #20
KaptnKirk12
High School Varsity 12th Man
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 706
Default Re: Hinrich, Hughes and maybe BG:OVER 10 mil!! Who goes?

I'd take Vince, the guy can still ball. And having him over Hughes, hell yeah. But I think it'd take more than just Hughes, but of course the main thing is that they get the salary out of their hands. And Hughes really only has 2 years left. That 3rd year didn't count this last year.

Something like...
Hughes, Simmons, Tyrus, 2nd round pick.
FOR.
Vince Carter, Sean Williams.

Bulls get a bigger 2 guard in Vince, and really a good to scorer. They get Sean Williams who could battle Noah for that starting center spot. He has a lot of the abilities Tyrus has, just bigger and not as agressive.

Nets get that salary space earlier to chase LBJ. They also get Tyrus who at the point is better than Williams. Simmons probably wouldn't do anything for them. 2nd round pick could provide potential. Sasha Kaun is better than Sean Williams - upgrade the bench.

Obviously the Nets get worse from the trade but it puts them in a better rebuilding state.
KaptnKirk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 04:29 AM   #21
Dengness9
Homecourt: Hell
 
Dengness9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: The Windy City
Posts: 4,115
Default Re: Hinrich, Hughes and maybe BG:OVER 10 mil!! Who goes?

Vince Carter...??? C'mon 0% possibility and a horrible player to bring in. And im a UNC fan and a VC fan.
Dengness9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 11:52 AM   #22
KaptnKirk12
High School Varsity 12th Man
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 706
Default Re: Hinrich, Hughes and maybe BG:OVER 10 mil!! Who goes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengness9
Vince Carter...??? C'mon 0% possibility and a horrible player to bring in. And im a UNC fan and a VC fan.

Seriously? Vince is better than Hughes which is bascially what we'd trade for him. And if we were able to pull Sean Williams out of that, well sh!t we'd have another center/forward to throw in the mix with Noah and Gooden.

Hinrich/Curry
Carter/Thabo
Deng/Nocioni
Beasley/Gooden
Noah/Williams/Gray

Only thing with that trade is, Rose wouldn't fit in unless Kirk or Vince would be happy as 6th men, and as their contracts show...that'd be a hell no. This would be a straight Beasley senerio, unless Kirk would be able to be dealt for a big man on top of that trade...

Rose/Curry
Carter/Thabo
Deng/Nocioni
Gooden/?
Noah/Williams/Gray
KaptnKirk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:43 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy