Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-06-2008, 12:15 AM   #1
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default XBox 360 Portable!!! Pics!

Looks crazy!!! Opinion? Apperently they were working on this since the 360 came out so you know they put effort into it.

Also, I have a PSP and I'm getting Medal of Honor 2, it has 32 players online!!!

Anybody have it? What do you think of it?
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 12:24 AM   #2
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: XBox 360 Portable!!! Pics!

can i get a link?
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 12:30 AM   #3
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.mobilemag.com/content/100/345/C7786/

Heres some info on it, but the picture in this one is not the real deal.
http://editorials.teamxbox.com/xbox/...e-Explored/p1/

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/article...able-takahashi
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 12:31 AM   #4
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

that looks awesome
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 05:08 AM   #5
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Woah! Looks pretty crazy!

Just when my PSP stops working as well, though I hardly ever played it anyway.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 09:54 AM   #6
SayTownRy
Regular Season Team

SayTownRy is considered somewhat coolSayTownRy is considered somewhat coolSayTownRy is considered somewhat cool

just like the psp this thing seems to be missing the second analog stick/nub.

it's also a tough market to penetrate as no one beats nintendo when it comes to handhelds. not the game gear, not the n gage, and not the psp, although it's put up a helluva fight. they just understand that market too well. i think that's why microsoft has held off for so long.

i always liked the look of this xbox portable prototype too:

SayTownRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 05:29 PM   #7
Steve Nashty
Kids at the park dunk on me

Steve Nashty has an OK reputation so far

WOW!

That's looks incredible, can't wait to get it!
Steve Nashty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 07:44 PM   #8
ALaz502
I airball my layups

ALaz502 has an OK reputation so far

My opinion is that all those articles are from 2006.

Furthermore, they were all just rumors that didn't come true to begin with.

And even more furthermore, it is at this point IMPOSSIBLE to fit the hardware of the 360 into such a small package. The technology isn't quite there yet.

The original xbox on the other hand is completely possible.
ALaz502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 09:33 PM   #9
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It's all photoshopped fakes.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:38 PM   #10
d_white089
Let's Go.....

d_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation here

i don't think anyone really knows what it's gonna look like yet.
d_white089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 04:11 AM   #11
hotsauce2007
I airball my layups

hotsauce2007 has an OK reputation so far

anyboy nmo how much that beatiful thing is i want one noew lol that looks incredible i had the PSP and that was fun for bout a week and then i just went back to the ps2 because the psp looked boring lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
hotsauce2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 12:44 PM   #12
gyu
Good college starter

gyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
It's all photoshopped fakes.
QFT, they all look so fake. And if this was actually in the makings, there would have been an official announcement.
gyu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 04:02 PM   #13
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The technology doesn't exist yet.

The main issue is cooling.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: