Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-01-2014, 01:25 AM   #1
J Shuttlesworth
Everything

J Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJ Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJ Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJ Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJ Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJ Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJ Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJ Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJ Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJ Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJ Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Post your go to Chipotle meal

When cutting:

Double steak bowl
Brown Rice
Black Beans
3 scoops hot salsa
Lettuce

Bulking:

Same, but in burrito form
J Shuttlesworth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 01:28 AM   #2
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsBless Mathews has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsBless Mathews has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsBless Mathews has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsBless Mathews has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Re: Post your go to Chipotle meal

Chipotle is for white people that like bland fake Mexican food.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 01:29 AM   #3
KyleKong
Let's go Clippers!

KyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless Mathews

So good food.
KyleKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 01:32 AM   #4
Cactus-Sack
Bang Bang!

Cactus-Sack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCactus-Sack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCactus-Sack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCactus-Sack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCactus-Sack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCactus-Sack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCactus-Sack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCactus-Sack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCactus-Sack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCactus-Sack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCactus-Sack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cactus-Sack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 01:35 AM   #5
J Shuttlesworth
Everything

J Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJ Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJ Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJ Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJ Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJ Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJ Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJ Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJ Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJ Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJ Shuttlesworth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I'm not white, but there are tons of better options for burritos around here. I eat at Chipotle because it's much better nutritionally than your average taco shop. You can get far more protein/fiber from there than most other fast food places.
Old 08-01-2014, 03:23 AM   #6
bballnoob1192
Born again Cavs fan

bballnoob1192 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
I'm not white, but there are tons of better options for burritos around here. I eat at Chipotle because it's much better nutritionally than your average taco shop. You can get far more protein/fiber from there than most other fast food places.
dude the amount of salt they use at chipotle is not healthy for you at all.
bballnoob1192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 03:26 AM   #7
J Shuttlesworth
Everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballnoob1192
It's about half your daily value, depending on what you get. That's not even that bad unless you're eating other salty stuff throughout the day.
Old 08-01-2014, 03:29 AM   #8
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballnoob1192

The chips salty as fvck.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 03:47 AM   #9
GimmeThat
College superstar

GimmeThat is starting to rub some people the wrong way

they should offer Taco Salads

just saying
GimmeThat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 03:47 AM   #10
Nick Young
Banned

Nick Young is a pretty well-respected posterNick Young is a pretty well-respected posterNick Young is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
dawg, chipotle is for all colours of people who want californian style mexican food and don't want to chug down 4 cups of grease with their meal, which they'd have to do if they were eating 'authentic Mexican food'
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 03:51 AM   #11
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 is popular on this boardSmoke117 is popular on this boardSmoke117 is popular on this boardSmoke117 is popular on this board

Quote:

Yawn...i'm half mexican/half whetto...been eating mexican food all my life and you know what? I dig a Chipotle burrito and so do a lot of my solely mexican friends. Considering we live in orange county a mere 3 or so hours from the border, I think we might know a bit about mexican cuisine. Saying Chipotle is for white people who like bland food is just ignorant. Nobody goes their expecting there abuelita to be in the kitchen cooking some chile verde you idiot.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 04:00 AM   #12
PHX_Phan
Local High School Star

PHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected posterPHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected posterPHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected poster

Burrito bowl with tortilla on the side
Carnitas
Cilantro Lime Rice
Pinto Beans
Hottest sauce
Lettuce
Cheese

Then I douse that shit with green tobasco.
PHX_Phan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 04:18 AM   #13
Rondooooooooooo
Its me|Its me|Its DDP

Rondooooooooooo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRondooooooooooo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRondooooooooooo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRondooooooooooo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRondooooooooooo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRondooooooooooo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRondooooooooooo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRondooooooooooo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRondooooooooooo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRondooooooooooo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRondooooooooooo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bowl with tortilla on the side
Extra brown rice
No beans
Chicken
Pico
Sour cream
Cheese
Guac
Rondooooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 04:34 AM   #14
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ahhh the Gringorito shop.

I was more a Qdoba guy.

Now it triggers my IBS something fierce so... nothing.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 04:56 AM   #15
SuperPippen
What can I do for you?

SuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this board

Quote:

Bullshit

I'm fully Mexican, have eaten home cooked authentic Mexican food made by my non-English speaking mother for the vast majority of my life's meals..... and Chipotle has my endorsement.

It may not be the most authentic representation of Mexican food, but it's still damn tasty grub, and I give them big ups for being probably the only fast food joint that actually uses all-natural ingredients. Only gripe is that they use too much salt.

I'd much rather eat at Chipotle than consume the toxic diarrhea meat they serve at a place like Taco Bell, that's for sure.

Anyway:

Double Chicken (their chicken is by far the best meat option on their menu)
Brown Rice
Black Beans
Pico de Gallo
Lettuce
Corn
Cheese
SuperPippen is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: