Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-05-2008, 04:38 AM   #46
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Nba 2k9 Cover Athlete Announced Tommorow!

I will be kinda mad if that silhouette is the actual cover athlete because I've heard it isn't. I read it's just a outline of someone in the game dunking. Plus it's too far away, it isn't a up close silhouette.

Everyone knew the Chris Paul silhouette was the actual cover athlete because it was a up close picture.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 05:05 AM   #47
don juan de marco
Local High School Star

don juan de marco has an OK reputation so far

lol
don juan de marco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 05:07 AM   #48
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 06:12 AM   #49
trig
Decent college freshman

trig has decent reputationtrig has decent reputation

my bet is on Roy
trig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 06:28 AM   #50
don juan de marco
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by trig
my bet is on Roy

grrrr thats what i keep hearing too that it will be Brandon Roy. I dont want brandon Roys mug looking at me everytime i pop the disc in my 360 as im about to beat the Rosecity07 boy in NBA2k9. why cant it be T mac?
Old 06-05-2008, 06:50 AM   #51
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by don juan de marco
grrrr thats what i keep hearing too that it will be Brandon Roy. I dont want brandon Roys mug looking at me everytime i pop the disc in my 360 as im about to beat the Rosecity07 boy in NBA2k9. why cant it be T mac?

Relax, it's only a guess. It's about time that I get to play with Roy and have a star under his player model. T Mac won't be on it because he is getting old, always has a bad back, and never gets out of the first round. Do you really think it would be fair to put T Mac on the cover so they can make him a cheap player even more. I mean they already make him so all you have to do is hit X and it goes in no matter what.

They need to tone T Mac down and make Roy better. So when I cross over McGrady he doesn't get to get to recover instantly.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 06:54 AM   #52
Solid Snake
Local High School Star

Solid Snake is starting to rub some people the wrong waySolid Snake is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Talking Re: Nba 2k9 Cover Athlete Announced Tommorow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRZ66
forest whitaker

Solid Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 10:12 AM   #53
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'll put my money on Roy...
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 11:28 AM   #54
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid Snake
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 11:32 AM   #55
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
I'll put my money on Roy...
Deron Williams is the way to go.
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 11:36 AM   #56
KaptnKirk12
High School Varsity 12th Man

KaptnKirk12 has an OK reputation so far

Bosh or KG are my first 2 guesses. They generally don't stick with a guy who plays a similar position the next year unless it's the same person ala AI and Shaq.

But if they got LeBron they would easily get a few more sales just because he is on the cover. But is the cover worth 1 million dollars like LeBron asks for?

But since this could be the last game, my guess is KG - nobody else says we are going to fight the EA buyout like KG does on the cover of your best series. And him being in the Finals helps.
KaptnKirk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 01:54 PM   #57
myfishjustdied

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyu
Post it.

the link is right here. Everyone says it looks like Chris Bosh

http://www.2ksports.com/nba2k9/

Last edited by myfishjustdied : 06-05-2008 at 01:59 PM.
Old 06-05-2008, 02:06 PM   #58
don juan de marco
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal99

lol@ jamal99 this internet thug. you big dummy, how did you feel when you wrote bk killer, and u found those kiddie crip pictures? i beat ur mom is so proud

Last edited by don juan de marco : 06-05-2008 at 02:21 PM.
Old 06-05-2008, 02:32 PM   #59
Dbrog
National High School Star

Dbrog has decent reputation

If it's Bosh (most likely is), then I may have to do some...construction on the cover involving paste and a dino head

Last edited by Dbrog : 06-05-2008 at 02:35 PM.
Dbrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 02:34 PM   #60
john_d
just read'n.

john_d has decent reputation

hihihihihi all kobe all the time ^^
john_d is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: