Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 06-04-2008, 11:39 AM   #1
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Doug Collins might not be the next coach.

I didn't watch/hear the full story on CSN this morning but I did hear that Doug Collins as the Bulls coach might not happen. I'm not sure... I think he would be a good fit but I would much rather have someone like Avery Johnson or Jeff Van Gundy coaching the team.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 12:20 PM   #2
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Doug Collins might not be the next coach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
I didn't watch/hear the full story on CSN this morning but I did hear that Doug Collins as the Bulls coach might not happen. I'm not sure... I think he would be a good fit but I would much rather have someone like Avery Johnson or Jeff Van Gundy coaching the team.

Collins for the past week was stating that it was never really a done deal. In TNT's broadcast he would keep repeating that he and the bulls needed to sit and see what happened. So I would not be surprised if he ends up not being it..

I love JVG for the Bulls.. I think with him at the command the Bulls can be restored as a competitive eastern team...
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 04:54 PM   #3
ILLEFEX
Serious playground baller

ILLEFEX has an OK reputation so far

this is too damn confusing for me now.....i was kinda glad when i thought they were going to hire doug collins even tho he wasn't really my first choice.....and i think almost everyone is chicago assumed they were gonna make it official and make the announcement....now, it might not happen.....jeff van gundy would've been good.....maybe avery too.......all i know is that i think paxson will hire somebody before the draft....that we all know for sure......
ILLEFEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 05:32 PM   #4
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Bulls_Fan20 has decent reputationBulls_Fan20 has decent reputation
Post Re: Doug Collins might not be the next coach.

All I know is that, if we go through all of this and they end up making some kind of lackluster announcement that Doug Collins will be the next coach, I will be very frustrated. They either want him or they don't. Don't waste our time by waiting around for the Finals to end so you can interview another 10 assistants. Just pick a guy and go for it.
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 05:56 AM   #5
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Why do I have this gut feeling that Pax wants to coach?
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 09:23 AM   #6
BULLS4EVER
I airball my layups

BULLS4EVER has an OK reputation so far

Dwane Casey may have jumped ahead of Doug Collins for consideration to become next head coach of the Bulls, according to the Arlington Heights Daily Herald

I think Collins is a better choice...
BULLS4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 04:24 PM   #7
Dengness9
Crazed Bulls fan

Dengness9 has an OK reputation so far

I dont know much about Dwayne but I read today that he didn't get a fair chance in Minny. He inherited a roster that wasn't capable of much not even the playoffs. All he had was KG and old players and overpaid players like Blount and Davis who had just come to Minny from Boston. I am intrigued to hear more about him, I know that if the Bulls don't hire him he will be Carlisle's lead assistant in Dallas. That being said I still would take Doug Collins as well. I more so than nothing else just want it to be over like all you guys.
Dengness9 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: