Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-05-2008, 01:32 PM   #16
hito da god
look that way >>>>

hito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: What do you want to see next season?

1. knicks make the playoffs
2. kobe and the lakers win another chip
3. cavs lose in 2nd round again
hito da god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 01:38 PM   #17
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Chris Wallace finally grow a brain cell or two and starts to understand the differences between a good trade and a bad trade.

Seriously though, I'd love to see Rudy Gay continue to mature and develop in to a promising star. Maybe develop some simple post moves to go to and also some better decision making. If the right players are put around him, this coud be the start of nice future.

Greg Oden. How could I not be waiting to see this guy play? Infact, I'm more interested in Gregory than any other rookie this year. I'm slightly interested in Love and Randolph, but that's about it.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 02:06 PM   #18
berraco
Darko The Ripper

berraco has decent reputationberraco has decent reputation

Memphis winning more than 25 games.

How good is Derrick Rose

Houston in the 2nd round

Rudy Fernandez playing consistent minutes in Portland
berraco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 03:01 PM   #19
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

1. Lebron James winning his first MVP, and once again leading the NBA in scoring.

2. Michael Redd and Jermaine O'Neal playing for the Cleveland Cavaliers

3. Mike Brown hiring some assistant coach that will teach him on how to improve his offensive strategy.

4. Cleveland Cavaliers winning 58 games in the regular season.

5. Barack Obama winning the 2008 US Presidential Election

6. Team USA winning the Gold Medal in the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 03:07 PM   #20
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

1. Charlotte Bobcats make the playoffs and cause an upset, maybe by doing a Warriors 07 type job on Boston or Detroit.

2. Cleveland Cavaliers finally find that legit 2nd option to play alongside LeBron.

3. Yao and T-Mac both stay healthy all season with Gerald Green resigning for them and develop into a worthy backup for Tracy.

4. Houston get out the first round.

5. Gilbert still in a Wizards uniform. (Unless he comes to Charlotte )

6. Billups still a Piston. Pistons core still together.

7. Kevin Durant make the All-star East team.

8. Someone break the mould of usual winners of the championship. What I mean is a team completely out of it during the regular season and barely scrape into the playoffs, then all of a sudden step up and go on to win it.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 03:10 PM   #21
Bean
Local High School Star

Bean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected poster

For Boston to start the regular season as defending champs.

And to see if Greg Oden is all hype or not.
Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 03:35 PM   #22
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation

A few things:
San Antonio Spurs get no calls at all, Robert Horry breaks his back, Tony Parker gets divorced, Fabricio Oberto gets a suspension for flopping too much, Manu Ginobili has a season-ending injury trying to draw a flop, Tim Duncan whining so much he can't speak...... Oh yeah and... Bruce Bowen getting shot with a 50-caliber in the arm, leg, and back.

Last edited by ForceOfNature : 06-05-2008 at 03:38 PM.
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 03:48 PM   #23
ChiBulls7
www.droseroy.com

ChiBulls7 has decent reputationChiBulls7 has decent reputation

D-wade... let's see how all this time off will do for him.
Bynum for obvious reasons.
O.J. Mayo... been hyped up since his early highschool days.
Durant- one of my favorite players last year, hopefully he continues to kill it like he did at the end of the season.
Amare, although I'm certain he will continue to be dominate.
Im looking forward to watching Portland with a healthy squad.

And last but not least, whoever the bulls draft weather it be Rose or Beasley.
ChiBulls7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 03:52 PM   #24
Vancouver-Grizz
Where is MOTEN???

Vancouver-Grizz has no real reputation yet.

I wanna see Penny Hardaway comeback and average 25ppg 10rb 10ast per game and also jump over Carter and dunk on him.

Alarm clocks sounds off......

Woww......Whadda wierd DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vancouver-Grizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 04:23 PM   #25
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
1. Lebron James winning his first MVP, and once again leading the NBA in scoring.

2. Michael Redd and Jermaine O'Neal playing for the Cleveland Cavaliers

3. Mike Brown hiring some assistant coach that will teach him on how to improve his offensive strategy.

4. Cleveland Cavaliers winning 58 games in the regular season.

5. Barack Obama winning the 2008 US Presidential Election

6. Team USA winning the Gold Medal in the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 05:04 PM   #26
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board

1. Gstate makes the playoff again
2. Minny to win 40+ wins this season (dream)
3. Boston to trade scalabrine/tony allen although i dont know who would want scal.
4. Sean singletary to be the backup pg for ray allen.
5. Ricky Davis to be a celtic again
6. J oneal to be playing along side with shaq amare and nash
7. Oden to play and show that he is worth the 1st pick over durant
8. Sixers to get a better power forward than evans.
9. Obama for the win as well
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 05:16 PM   #27
TMac&Luther
Karl Malone's bastard

TMac&Luther is considered somewhat coolTMac&Luther is considered somewhat coolTMac&Luther is considered somewhat cool

1. Houston to finally stay healthy throughout a entire season.

2. Steve Francis finding a way to recapture his damn game.

3. Aaron Brooks steps up and becomes a legit baller.

4. Carl Landry to develop more of a complete game and dunk on everyone and their mothers.

5. To watch Obama lose the 2008 election.......sorry, I don't trust the guy and I don't vote for racist. so shoot me. :)
TMac&Luther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 05:34 PM   #28
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by veilside23
1. Gstate makes the playoff again
2. Minny to win 40+ wins this season (dream)
3. Boston to trade scalabrine/tony allen although i dont know who would want scal.
4. Sean singletary to be the backup pg for ray allen.
5. Ricky Davis to be a celtic again
6. J oneal to be playing along side with shaq amare and nash
7. Oden to play and show that he is worth the 1st pick over durant
8. Sixers to get a better power forward than evans.
9. Obama for the win as well
ray allen a pg???
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 05:37 PM   #29
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board

sorry simple oversight i mean rajon rondo
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 06:08 PM   #30
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No Pacers get arrested. I wonder if I can put money on that in Vegas....
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: