Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-06-2008, 05:50 AM   #1
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Hateraid's challenge

We all know ISH is a great community. My experience here is one that is truly unique for the fact that I don't see any of your faces but we have a similar passion. Basketball and love for the NBA and it's influence. ISH and especially Jeff have treated me very good and here's my way of paying back to the community that keeps my influences strong.

We all have a love for the same thing. Agreed? Because we are true basketball fans our friends most likely have the same passion. So in this thread, tell 5 of your friends about this community and tell them to post in this thread. We want this board to grow and I trust all of your friends have something that they can contribute. Success is about growth and it comes from within. Follow suit here and you are not obigated but I want to see this board grow strong tenfold and bring unique ideas that we can all share.

hateraid's challenge. Bring five friends on board.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 06:02 AM   #2
Zak

Zak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Hateraid's challenge

All of my friends are extreme homers for certain teams/players. We don't need them here.
Zak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 06:10 AM   #3
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zak
All of my friends are extreme homers for certain teams/players. We don't need them here.

But they are still basketball fans.

Look at all existing homers. It's not like they lack shame and they represent something that we all can experience from. They love ball, they are welcome.

I'm a Sixers homer and a Hersey Hawkins fanatic. There's a place for everyone here.
Old 06-06-2008, 06:16 AM   #4
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid

Look at all existing homers. It's not like they lack shame and they represent something that we all can experience from. They love ball, they are welcome.

I'm a Sixers homer and a Hersey Hawkins fanatic. There's a place for everyone here.
My friends' English is bad, so I don't see them posting here...
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 06:24 AM   #5
Laker4Lyfe
City Of Champions

Laker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation here

My friends wouldn't last 5 minutes here. Too many idiots in one place at one time. They laugh at me when I read some of the threads/posts here. Wonder why I continue to (as they say) "waste my time" here.
Laker4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 06:32 AM   #6
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

Ive already recruited four

poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 06:40 AM   #7
Zak

Zak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputation

Quote:

No, you don't understand. I have a friend who claims that Phil Jackson said Kobe " is much better than michael jordan", and just says the same un-true **** over and over, and is incredibly stubborn.
Zak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 08:43 AM   #8
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Can I just create 5 aliases?

If the opportunity arises I will mention this site.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 08:44 AM   #9
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Can I just create 5 aliases?

If the opportunity arises I will mention this site.

You haven't already?

J/P bro.
Old 06-06-2008, 08:49 AM   #10
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My grandma actually called me after yesterday's game, she hates the Lakers to death. I'm not teaching her how to post though or be around you guys.

Last edited by bigkingsfan : 06-06-2008 at 09:18 AM.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 08:53 AM   #11
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hmm, almost all of my RL friends have zero interest in Basketball or ever will. They eat, sleep and **** football (soccer), so they wouldn't have any interest.

Perhaps I'll get some of the guys from an NBA Simulation League I'm a part of to join.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 10:21 AM   #12
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I actually have a few friends that visit the main page on a regular basis. I told them about the forum, and they didn't even know that there was one. The jury is still out as to whether or not they will join.

Funny, they visit the main page and weren't aware of the forum. I wasn't aware that there was a main page

*kidding Jeff!*
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 12:58 PM   #13
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

hmm.. none of my friends care enough about the NBA to post here, and wouldn't it be kind of weird to have people you know posting here? that would be strange, imo.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 04:57 PM   #14
T.O.RAPS
Raptors|FC Barcelona

T.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
hmm.. none of my friends care enough about the NBA to post here, and wouldn't it be kind of weird to have people you know posting here? that would be strange, imo.

There could already be, just wouldnt know.... who talks about posting on the ish forum in real life anyways?
T.O.RAPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 05:33 PM   #15
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
We all know ISH is a great community. My experience here is one that is truly unique for the fact that I don't see any of your faces but we have a similar passion. Basketball and love for the NBA and it's influence. ISH and especially Jeff have treated me very good and here's my way of paying back to the community that keeps my influences strong.

We all have a love for the same thing. Agreed? Because we are true basketball fans our friends most likely have the same passion. So in this thread, tell 5 of your friends about this community and tell them to post in this thread. We want this board to grow and I trust all of your friends have something that they can contribute. Success is about growth and it comes from within. Follow suit here and you are not obigated but I want to see this board grow strong tenfold and bring unique ideas that we can all share.

hateraid's challenge. Bring five friends on board.
i already have 4-5 friends that post on this site

so ive basically won the challenge already
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: