Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-06-2008, 05:33 PM   #16
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Hateraid's challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
hmm.. none of my friends care enough about the NBA to post here, and wouldn't it be kind of weird to have people you know posting here? that would be strange, imo.
poorlilrich
adam morrison
gostanford
sulsuvtut27

i know all these guys
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 05:35 PM   #17
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
poorlilrich
adam morrison
gostanford
sulsuvtut27

i know all these guys

are they all 10 year olds?
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 05:36 PM   #18
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
are they all 10 year olds?
nope, one is a soph in college, 2 are about to graduate HS
Old 06-06-2008, 05:38 PM   #19
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
nope, one is a soph in college, 2 are about to graduate HS

that's sad.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83788
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 05:50 PM   #20
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
i used a lot of those too when i first joined
Old 06-06-2008, 05:51 PM   #21
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
We all know ISH is a great community. My experience here is one that is truly unique for the fact that I don't see any of your faces but we have a similar passion. Basketball and love for the NBA and it's influence. ISH and especially Jeff have treated me very good...
can't really say i share your POV nor do i buy into your rhetoric much.

notwithstanding the fact that i find most sports fans to be idiots, i can't really agree that this is an especially well-run forum. too many decisions are made spuriously and there is too little communication on relatively important issues for it to rank higher in my mind. then again it's only a sports forum, so it's not like any of this stuff matters much.

if i had to say something to five basketball fans i knew, i'd say that overall this is a good solid basketball site. it has good, current information and is a useful asset to a fan or maybe even an insider. the forums are a take-it-or-leave-it proposition... a few real good posters on the subject of basketball and a lot of knuckleheads who have no idea what's going on. but if you have the time and interest to wade through the crap to get to the good stuff, then hats off to you...
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: