Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Boston Celtics Forum

Boston Celtics Forum Boston Celtics message board - Boston celtics fan forum

Old 06-06-2008, 09:21 AM   #1
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Sam Cassell to the Nuggets?

ROCKY MOUNTAIN NEWS

Quote:
CASSELL TO NUGGETS?

Boston guard Sam Cassell told the Rocky Mountain News before Game 1 of the Finals he "definitely will talk'' to the Nuggets when he becomes a free agent on July 1.

Cassell, 38, reiterated what he said in October. He wants to play one more season before getting into coaching, and he believes Nuggets coach George Karl can help.

"George is a hell of a coach, and he's also a good friend,'' said Cassell, who played for Karl in Milwaukee.

I really wish Cassell wouldn't talk of his plans until after the Finals. I'm definitely one of those who want him gone anyway. He's a chucker and can't handle ball pressure. I'd much rather have Eddie House in the game or even Tony Allen.
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 03:19 PM   #2
Bean
Local High School Star

Bean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Sam Cassell to the Nuggets?

Yeah Cassell needs to go, he has on/off days and Rivers has to much faith in him.
Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 05:22 PM   #3
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

He's a chucker. Last night the guy came down the court and just fired on a fast break with KG and Ray wide open.
Old 06-07-2008, 08:08 PM   #4
J_Rock3ts
The Truth

J_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected poster

Good riddance if you ask me.
J_Rock3ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 11:21 PM   #5
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

More time for Pruitt and House assuming we resign House.
Old 06-08-2008, 11:17 AM   #6
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't care that much. This is a vet team, the players can handle a little idle speculation from the old back-up point guard...but I do agree that it doesn't help.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 11:24 AM   #7
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sammy is older than dirt.

Looks to shot first and pass second.

He is beginning to make mistakes that he never made in the past.

If he leaves the C's it would not be a bad thing....
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 03:08 PM   #8
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

It'd be great if we could snag Ty Lawson in the draft.
Old 06-09-2008, 06:29 PM   #9
midrange game
Can barely lace up my sneakers

midrange game has an OK reputation so far

well I agree Casell shoots first ask questions later, but he has been a clutch shooter
midrange game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 07:01 PM   #10
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

^^Key words: HAS BEEN
Old 06-10-2008, 03:19 AM   #11
Poetic
I hit open layups

Poetic has an OK reputation so far

As a Florida State Seminole fan, I really do like Sam...but he makes some pretty bad decisions that drive me crazy. Game 2 I was shocked he passed to Ray for the 3 instead of shooting it himself.
Poetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 07:18 AM   #12
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

He knows that Doc will replace him with Eddie House. He tries to come in and have an impact on a game so he can get steady minutes.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: