Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-06-2008, 03:52 PM   #16
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Update on Pierce:"Great chance I'll play Sunday"

My guess is that he sprained his MCL.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 03:53 PM   #17
Tainted Sword
World Champion WOOOO~!

Tainted Sword is considered somewhat coolTainted Sword is considered somewhat coolTainted Sword is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthKGRay3412
Your really this stupid to realize why he was carried off? wow Laker fans never cease to amaze me.
Sticks and stones, man.
Tainted Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 03:57 PM   #18
Spudjjay
Shining on em

Spudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Comeback
Those idiots saying that will eat them anyway. how stupid do you have to be to think ANYONE would fake an injury? Pierce waited 10 long ass years to play in the Finals....you really think he'd fake an injury? Especially playing against Kobe? The Lakers could have easily went on a huge run while Pierce was gone. Questioning the injury is beyond moronic. I do hope Paul is okay for Game 2, though. There needs to be no excuses when the Lakers lose in 6.

+1

Paul Pierce= Warrior
Spudjjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 03:58 PM   #19
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

He didn't fake it but you CAN'T sit here and say it wasn't exaggerated. You absolutely cannot do that.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 03:58 PM   #20
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldrunko247
how are those excuses? i'm telling the op to stop making excuses because we're not. a fan of a team with stephon scrubberry as a franchise player and unrivaled suckiness has no room to talk.
Eldrunko247.....you're obviously on something.

All those guys you just listed, minus Ariza are non factors....oh....Vuja***** really looked hurt draining Three's against the Spurs....Fisher looked really bad last night, despite getting 15.....and Kobe's finger? He's averaging like 30 this Postseason,(At least in the Utah series) so suck it.

Lakers have no excuses....and I'm waiting for someone to come in here talking about Bynum.
NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 04:02 PM   #21
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My theory is that he cried from fear not from the pain. I mean, how would you feel if you were a 10 year vet who finally made the Finals and you felt a pop in your knee in Game 1? It would scare the **** out of me.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 04:02 PM   #22
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

All those guys you just listed, minus Ariza are non factors....oh....Vuja***** really looked hurt draining Three's against the Spurs....Fisher looked really bad last night, despite getting 15.....and Kobe's finger? He's averaging like 30 this Postseason,(At least in the Utah series) so suck it.

Lakers have no excuses....and I'm waiting for someone to come in here talking about Bynum.

Does being a retard go hand in hand with being a Knicks fan? Bynum is a non factor? Please....

Just because Drew is better than any player on the Knicks, you don't have to get salty. I dare you to say Walsh wouldn't trade any player for Bynum. Walsh is in love with Bynum. 'scust at Bynum being better than Curry + Randolph combined.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 04:03 PM   #23
Eldrunko247
Good college starter

Eldrunko247 is considered somewhat coolEldrunko247 is considered somewhat coolEldrunko247 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

God you're dense. How is Pierce's injury any worse than what Kobe and Fisher have? They have been playing through it without saying a word. They never played up their injuries like drama queen Pierce has. Lakers don't even have their third best player in Bynum. Nobody has said jack. Only mentioned because the op is making excuses. I used those examples of how the Lakers aren't making excuses. Do you lack reading comprehension or you just a Laker hater?
Eldrunko247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 04:04 PM   #24
ClipperX
I airball my layups

ClipperX has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tainted Sword
Oh give me a break. If it was a tear, he wouldn't have been able to stand let alone run around the court. What a drama queen.

Trust me, it can be done. I've played sports with a torn brostrom ligament and detached cartilage in my ankle that was surgically repaired 3 months later.
ClipperX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 04:08 PM   #25
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
How is Pierce's injury any worse than what Kobe and Fisher have?

Um knee problems are much worse than anything Kobe and Fisher have..since your knee's pretty much control how you move on the court..not to mention they have played effectively through there injury beating the defending world champs 4-1 with kobe averaging 30 PPG..Pierce suffered his injury last night and it is still fresh..Fish and Kobe suffered there's awhile ago.
TruthKGRay3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 04:09 PM   #26
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

Besides last year, the guy rarely gets injured bad enough to keep him out of action for long periods of time. I can't see him missing Sunday's game. He knows what's at stake.
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 04:12 PM   #27
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1
Besides last year, the guy rarely gets injured bad enough to keep him out of action for long periods of time. I can't see him missing Sunday's game. He knows what's at stake.

He wont miss the game..but can he be aggresive or will he just settle for long range jumpers?..I dont know how the knee will react if he tries to make a strong move to the basket.
Old 06-06-2008, 04:12 PM   #28
Eldrunko247
Good college starter

Eldrunko247 is considered somewhat coolEldrunko247 is considered somewhat coolEldrunko247 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthKGRay3412
Um knee problems are much worse than anything Kobe and Fisher have..since your knee's pretty much control how you move on the court..not to mention they have played effectively through there injury beating the defending world champs 4-1 with kobe averaging 30 PPG..Pierce suffered his injury last night and it is still fresh..Fish and Kobe suffered there's awhile ago.
based on pierce throwing gang signs during a game and rubbing his chest like someone just shot him with a .45 i think it's safe to say dude is over dramatic and a drama queen attention whore.
Eldrunko247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 04:13 PM   #29
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
Does being a retard go hand in hand with being a Knicks fan? Bynum is a non factor? Please....

Just because Drew is better than any player on the Knicks, you don't have to get salty. I dare you to say Walsh wouldn't trade any player for Bynum. Walsh is in love with Bynum. 'scust at Bynum being better than Curry + Randolph combined.
Bynum is a non factor you idiot. He's not playing in this series, or any of the series that the Lakers played in to get here. he went out in January...the kid's not relevant this year, now next year, okay, given he's healthy. Bynum's not that great anyway. He played in a few good games and the Laker fan base went nuts. He's way overrated, and he only played what...20 games this year? Hell no Walsh wouldn't trade for him.

And you were handed Gasol so losing Bynum when you did wasn't that big of a deal.
NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 04:14 PM   #30
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

Quote:
based on pierce throwing gang signs during a game and rubbing his chest like someone just shot him with a .45 i think it's safe to say dude is over dramatic and a drama queen attention whore.

Was he a little dramatic because of the fear that was going through his mind? Yes..does he regret carried off? Yes..Does it mean he isn't in alot of pain right now? No..because he is.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: