Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-07-2008, 01:46 AM   #46
Emile
National High School Star

Emile is a pretty well-respected posterEmile is a pretty well-respected posterEmile is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Bryant has played 20 games in the Finals:His averages 22.3 ppg (40.7 %),5.4 ast

I guess it makes sense.
In 2000 he was injured and struggled but came up huge when it was needed. 2004 was just pitful.
With 2001 and 2002 being his good finals showings but nothing too spectacular. The game plan didn't call for it nor was it necessary.
Anyway, that's not a whole lot of games. I'd easily expect that statistics to be much better when his career is done. But ultimately, what's more important is the number of rings. He"ll definitely improve that. Heck, prior to this years playoffs, people were saying the same thing about the playoffs. LOL. How did that turn out? Anyway, we"ll see.
Emile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 01:48 AM   #47
Brickz187
06,12,13 NBA Champions

Brickz187 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Bryant has played 20 games in the Finals:His averages 22.3 ppg (40.7 %),5.4 ast

Why doesnt anyone get it? Kobe cant be compared to Mj because Kobe=Kobe and Mj=Mj. Thats it point blank. 2 seperate people who played in 2 different generations(even though they did bump heads later on). MJ is the best of his time. Kobe is the best of our time. I swear all the kobe haters/******gers are so annoying on these forums. Cant anyone just be a decent fan/hater of kobe without starting a damn bashing topic about mj/kobe every 2 mins. They are both amazing players.
Brickz187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 02:00 AM   #48
Silverbullit
Good college starter

Silverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected poster

Dirk averages nearly the same number in the Finals.

22.8 ppg, 10.8 rpg, 2.5 apg
Silverbullit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 02:13 AM   #49
Foster5k
College star

Foster5k has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by fos
I still wouldn't trade Dirk for Kobe, sorry.

Wasn't Dirk the one, who got outplayed in the 2007 playoffs and let his team disappear against an 8-seed Golden State Warriors team? Kobe>>Dirk

No matter how bad Kobe played or has played in the finals, he's still the best player in the NBA. I doubt anyone put in that situation, as Kobe was in game 1, could do any better than Kobe did, except Jordan.
Foster5k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 02:43 AM   #50
lxlHoTsAuSelxl
Serious playground baller

lxlHoTsAuSelxl has no real reputation yet.

LOL this troll takes his time looking for negative Kobe news to post. LOL TROLL *shows how much KOBE got into his head* and yes I would hate him too if he wasn't in my team.
lxlHoTsAuSelxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 03:26 AM   #51
dn41
I airball my layups

dn41 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Italian
What positive things does Dirk do that Kobe doesn't do in regards to basketball?

Dirk plays better in the playoffs!
dn41 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: