Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-06-2008, 11:47 PM   #16
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: The Celtics, TD Banknorth Garden and the meaning of HOME COURT ADVANTAGE.

This guy kills me. D-Fish and Lamar Odom did a great job of squeezing the ball into the those "tight" rims.

BTW, I've always wondered about House's kid as well. Pierce gets hurt and he's running out their like he's on the medical staff.
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 11:49 PM   #17
Poseidon
Banned

Poseidon has decent reputationPoseidon has decent reputation
Default Re: The Celtics, TD Banknorth Garden and the meaning of HOME COURT ADVANTAGE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1

This guy kills me. D-Fish and Lamar Odom did a great job of squeezing the ball into the those "tight" rims.

BTW, I've always wondered about House's kid as well. Pierce gets hurt and he's running out their like he's on the medical staff.

I noticed this too.

IF I was a Lakers player (heck even a Celtics player), I'd go out of my way to dive for a loose ball near the Celtics bench and complete take that little kid out!
Poseidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 11:50 PM   #18
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Poseidon....why are you even still posting here? You lost a bet to me saying you'd leave ISH forever if they Lakers lost to the Celtics back in December...

I can bump the thread as proof.
NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 11:54 PM   #19
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

Posedion, how ****ing pathetic can you get? Serious question, are you that mentally retarded?
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 11:57 PM   #20
Poseidon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Italian
Posedion, how ****ing pathetic can you get? Serious question, are you that mentally retarded?

Why is it that EVERYTIME I make a valid argument, I get attacked personally?

Hater.
Old 06-06-2008, 11:58 PM   #21
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuck the Ficks
Stop Wasting The Internetz
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 12:05 AM   #22
Indian guy
Very good NBA starter

Indian guy has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon

Saying the home team's tampered with the rims right after your favorite player has a horrible shooting night isn't a valid argument. It's called being a sore loser.

Look, Boston's a ridiculously good defensive team. Kobe had his worst offensive game of the season against them at ****ing Staples Center. What, now you're going to say LA has a traitor who ****ed up the rims? Just give Boston props, move on and hope Kobe will be able to make some of those shots in the next game.
Indian guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 12:09 AM   #23
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

truly pathetic. laker fans, how do you even stand this guy giving you the rest of you guys a bad name?

Poseidon. with every post confirming how he is truly the worst and stupidest poster on this forum.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 12:09 AM   #24
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

come on poseidon. this is ****ing ridiculous.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 12:38 AM   #25
Ken_Masters
Good High School Starter

Ken_Masters has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1

Great point. If the rims were rigged, i wonder why just about every shot Fisher attempted was nothing but net? Maybe Kobe should start getting a little more arc underneath those "bunnies."
Ken_Masters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 12:39 AM   #26
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken_Masters
Great point. If the rims were rigged, i wonder why just about every shot Fisher attempted was nothing but net?

clearly because they made no contact with the rim whatsoever, duh!

the rims had to be rigged dammit! kobe couldn't have missed all those contested jumpers under fair circumstances!
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 12:40 AM   #27
Gevz2kX
Logician

Gevz2kX has decent reputation

just when I thought Laker fans couldn't get any dumber...
Gevz2kX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 12:50 AM   #28
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gevz2kX
just when I thought Laker fans couldn't get any dumber...
I know, man.

*Kobe airballs*

Poseidon: These Rims are RIGGED!!!

NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 01:20 AM   #29
juju151111
Very good NBA starter

juju151111 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon

Hater.
u actually wonder why people bash u??u make dump post its simple.Just stop acting lika an idiot and a homer
juju151111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 01:22 AM   #30
Poseidon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju151111
u actually wonder why people bash u??

No. And to be honest with you, I could care less.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: