Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-07-2008, 10:35 AM   #76
Poseidon
Banned

Poseidon has decent reputationPoseidon has decent reputation
Default Re: The Celtics, TD Banknorth Garden and the meaning of HOME COURT ADVANTAGE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricForman
wait, how do you know what one looks like?

Please read post #74.

Thank you.
Poseidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 10:54 AM   #77
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board
Default Re: The Celtics, TD Banknorth Garden and the meaning of HOME COURT ADVANTAGE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon
Am I the only one who noticed how "TIGHT" the rims were last night on the Lakers end of the basket during each half??? Something doesn't add up. There's no way Kobe can have this many closely missed shots aka "bunnies" in a single game. Same with a few other Lakers players. I've re-watched Game 1 a little while ago and even when the shots miss on the Lakers' end.....it sounds funny coming off the rim.

I wouldn't put it past Boston's arena crew to have tinkered with the rims/equipment on the Lakers end of the floor before the game and at halftime. All it takes is a minor tweak and no one will hardly notice. I wouldn't be surprised if a desperate organization like Boston resorts to this kind of "bush league" tactics to get the upper hand.

The NBA league office neds to investigate this nonsense before Game 2. As a matter of fact, I have already emailed the League Office in New York and informed them of this. I personally requested that my email gets forwarded to David J. Stern and Stu Jackson. I will post their reply on Monday, since they are now closed for the weekend.

Also in an unrelated matter....WHY is Eddie House's little kid on the Celtics bench and running out to midcourt during play stoppage? He's not a ballboy or a member of the Celtics floor crew....yet he is everywhere (floor, huddles, sideline, on the actual bench, mid court, scorer's table, locker-room, etc.)

Isn't there some kind of league rule prohibiting player's kids/family members from being on the bench during an actual game?

KEEP YOUR DAMN KIDS AT HOME OR IN THE STANDS!!!!!

Sore loser?
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 01:08 PM   #78
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju151111
wait is that the guy who nutted on the lakers and went 7-10?
Yup...went down in a Wheel Chair, and still came back, and nutted on the Lakers...

All in the same Quarter!
NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 01:18 PM   #79
juju151111
Very good NBA starter

juju151111 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Comeback
Yup...went down in a Wheel Chair, and still came back, and nutted on the Lakers...

All in the same Quarter!
juju151111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 01:22 PM   #80
Diesel J
NBA lottery pick

Diesel J has decent reputationDiesel J has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjbulls23

co-sign

Go over to lakersground to see similar posts/threads by lunatic Laker/Kobe fans
Diesel J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 01:24 PM   #81
Diesel J
NBA lottery pick

Diesel J has decent reputationDiesel J has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000
This thread could only exist in ISH.

InsideHoops. Where being an ISHiot happens.

not really...

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=66165
Diesel J is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: