Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Memphis Grizzlies Forum

Memphis Grizzlies Forum Memphis Grizzlies forum - Memphis Grizzlies message board

Old 08-23-2006, 01:33 AM   #1
J-Memphis
I hit open layups

J-Memphis has an OK reputation so far
Default Please...

Is there anyone, Isaiah Thomas, Atlanta Portland, anyone.... we can talk into taking Brian Cardinal of our roster???
J-Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 05:17 PM   #2
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think even Isaiah might pass on that one dude.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 08:48 PM   #3
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far

No wait if we give cardinal 10 more million isaiah cant pass
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 12:13 AM   #4
J-Memphis
I hit open layups

id give cardinal 10 more million to retire... then id rob him.
Old 08-24-2006, 07:23 AM   #5
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

agree.
Old 08-24-2006, 09:00 PM   #6
jailer
MillionDollarException

lol
Old 08-24-2006, 09:23 PM   #7
J-Memphis
I hit open layups

just reemphasizing that YES we do need two threads to express how much brian cardinal sucks!
Old 08-26-2006, 03:10 PM   #8
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Most people don't know who he is unless they got a distant relative of his on their team. Jerome James I think is a cousin of his.
Old 08-26-2006, 05:06 PM   #9
J-Memphis
I hit open layups

jermoe james and brian cardinal belong in the same category... players who are not as good as their agents.
Old 08-26-2006, 05:59 PM   #10
jailer
MillionDollarException

Man where is all this jerome james and brian cardinal talk coming from.I mean wow I have talked more about them then pau in the last two weeks.
Old 08-26-2006, 06:25 PM   #11
J-Memphis
I hit open layups

i think thats a subconscious effort by everyone to limit pau talk until after the world championships... pau's game is unbelievable in the international game and spain has a great chance to beat everyone including the US.
Old 08-27-2006, 01:22 AM   #12
jailer
MillionDollarException

o'lay go spain.
Old 09-05-2006, 07:39 PM   #13
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

I never got why they signed brian cardinal. He's never shown anything aside from being a hustling 10th-12th man
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 09:12 PM   #14
jailer
MillionDollarException

when the grizz played the spurs they were hurt by not having good shooting from ouf forward spots.Cardinal was that ''gem''.Garbage please just let him go.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: