Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Atlanta Hawks Forum

Atlanta Hawks Forum Atlanta Hawks message board - atlanta hawks fan forum

Old 06-03-2008, 10:50 AM   #1
AI3Anthony
A New Era Begins

AI3Anthony is considered somewhat coolAI3Anthony is considered somewhat coolAI3Anthony is considered somewhat cool
Default Joe Johnson most underrated player in the NBA?

Joe Johnson is a very talented player that doesn't get recognition that he deserves. He has carried the Hawks for the past few years while young players start to develop. He's not freakishly athletic but he's very crafty when using his athleticism. He has better ball handling then half the PG's in the league. He's an amazing shooter and passer. He still has more room to go, but as the Hawks grow i think Joe Johnson will become one of the best in the NBA in todays game at the 2-guard.

Give me your thoughts.

AI3Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 01:21 AM   #2
d_white089
Let's Go.....

d_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Joe Johnson most underrated player in the NBA?

Well he's played in back-to-back all star games, so i donno about most underrated..but he is an exceptional player..
d_white089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 03:09 PM   #3
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

MOST, idk about that one.
I think he's good. He plays in the all star game. I felt he was better with the suns, but thats just imo. Now the defense is focused on joe.
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 04:37 PM   #4
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He is no better than Brandon Roy.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 08:56 PM   #5
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't know if he is the most underrated. In the series against Boston he received all kinds of attention. I think most people know what he is capable of. He is a very good 2 gaurd. Remember the last time the Suns were in the WCF they had Johnson on their team.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: