Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 06-03-2008, 12:47 AM   #1
Chitown sports
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Chitown sports has an OK reputation so far
Default What is better?

Heading into this offseason, who as the better situation? Chicago Bulls or Miami Heat
Chitown sports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 01:09 AM   #2
CaNt Be ToUcHeD
High school junior varsity star

CaNt Be ToUcHeD has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: What is better?

chi... miami's got the scraps
CaNt Be ToUcHeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 11:48 AM   #3
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Bulls_Fan20 has decent reputationBulls_Fan20 has decent reputation
Post Re: What is better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chitown sports
Heading into this offseason, who as the better situation? Chicago Bulls or Miami Heat

I think Miami is in a better situation. They have a superstar (Wade) and a star (Marion) coming back from injury. They also don't have to worry about fan backlash with their draft pick, because they will have no say in the matter...they just take whoever is left. The Bulls, on the other hand, have lots of good players, but none are great, and they have to make a big decision. If it goes wrong 3-5 years down the line, it won't be pretty.
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 10:08 PM   #4
KaptnKirk12
High School Varsity 12th Man

KaptnKirk12 has an OK reputation so far

Miami easily.

Rose, Wade, Marion, Haslem, Zo
Williams, Wade, Marion, Beasley, Haslem or Zo

OR they can try to move Marion to get Kirk to fill their point guard problem and draft Beasley...or even trade down to get OJ Mayo.

Hinrich, Wade, Beasley, Haslem, Zo
^Sick.
KaptnKirk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 06:52 PM   #5
vmdv12
Kids at the park dunk on me

vmdv12 has an OK reputation so far

If Miami has such a better situation, why did they suck last year?? Even when they were healthy....WITH SHAQ! Even after they got Marion, they still sucked. The Bulls have Gordon, Hinrich, Nocioni, Deng, Noah, Thomas, Gooden, Sefolosha, Hughes AND the number one pick. They are a legit 9 deep...plus the pick. They have so many trade options...the Heat have maybe one in Marion, that's it. Last year, the Heat paid 13 million more than the Bulls. OUCH! The Bulls salary total will catch up after they resign Deng and with whatever happens with Gordon, but I think hands down, the Bulls in a better situation.
vmdv12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 09:05 PM   #6
KaptnKirk12
High School Varsity 12th Man

KaptnKirk12 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmdv12
If Miami has such a better situation, why did they suck last year?? Even when they were healthy....WITH SHAQ! Even after they got Marion, they still sucked. The Bulls have Gordon, Hinrich, Nocioni, Deng, Noah, Thomas, Gooden, Sefolosha, Hughes AND the number one pick. They are a legit 9 deep...plus the pick. They have so many trade options...the Heat have maybe one in Marion, that's it. Last year, the Heat paid 13 million more than the Bulls. OUCH! The Bulls salary total will catch up after they resign Deng and with whatever happens with Gordon, but I think hands down, the Bulls in a better situation.

The Heat have Dwayne Wade. I don't care what Chicago has, they don't have Wade. It is so much easier to build a team when you know who to build around. Chicago has 2 people they could build around in Hinrich or Deng, and that isn't anywhere near the level of Wade. That is the way I see it though.
KaptnKirk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: