Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2008, 09:13 PM   #16
CaNt Be ToUcHeD
High school junior varsity star
 
CaNt Be ToUcHeD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 528
CaNt Be ToUcHeD has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: If Derrick Rose is drafted on June 26...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil baller
hey u cant have superstars in every spot, u have to have role players(halsem). yes you guys are trying to convince us you try tellign us that trading 2 pick for kirk and deng.i would rather have rose than mayo, but the bulls might take him.i told you guys already kirk is a role player, deng is not a role player he is better than a role player

exactly our point, u have wade a superstar, u'd get deng an allstar, and kirk an above average role player (you cant have superstars in every spot) and a filler or two for a player who is not even proven in the NBA... there have been many #2 pick busts so u never kno.... ur team would be extremely deep again and contenders in the east, u'd b a powerhouse no doubt
CaNt Be ToUcHeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 10:13 PM   #17
ILLEFEX
Serious playground baller
 
ILLEFEX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 402
ILLEFEX has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: If Derrick Rose is drafted on June 26...

i don't know who said it in the other thread but they said that rondo is a top 10 guard.......thats just our point, a lot of people think he is good, but thats just because he's got 3 other superstars that can take over a game....he is more like a 4th option or maybe even 5th or 6th.........i love kirk, but in chicago, he will never be considered a superstar or an allstar guard, thats because he has to do a lot of things on the court and he is not that kind of a player......but, if you put him next to a wade and marion, then of course those 2 guys are going to make him look good......just like how rondo looks good right now next to the big 3......

above average players, but not superstar level need to be with a legit scorer to succeed........
ILLEFEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 10:31 PM   #18
CaNt Be ToUcHeD
High school junior varsity star
 
CaNt Be ToUcHeD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 528
CaNt Be ToUcHeD has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: If Derrick Rose is drafted on June 26...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLEFEX
i don't know who said it in the other thread but they said that rondo is a top 10 guard.......thats just our point, a lot of people think he is good, but thats just because he's got 3 other superstars that can take over a game....he is more like a 4th option or maybe even 5th or 6th.........i love kirk, but in chicago, he will never be considered a superstar or an allstar guard, thats because he has to do a lot of things on the court and he is not that kind of a player......but, if you put him next to a wade and marion, then of course those 2 guys are going to make him look good......just like how rondo looks good right now next to the big 3......

above average players, but not superstar level need to be with a legit scorer to succeed........


yeah rondo does look pretty good and he might be a top 10 point guard but u put kirk on that team and hes top 6

kirk on the heat>>>>>>wayyyyyy mmorreee>>>>>>> kirk on the bulls

its a true fact
CaNt Be ToUcHeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 10:43 PM   #19
KaptnKirk12
High School Varsity 12th Man
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 706
KaptnKirk12 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: If Derrick Rose is drafted on June 26...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil baller
wtf halsem gets it done...okay you guys are trying to convince us that kirk is in the top 10 pgs in the league, then why get rose when your main need is beasly

Please name 9 point guards who are better than Kirk Hinrich right now. And who said Chicago was drafting Rose and not Beasley? The ****ing team workouts haven't even happend yet. Are you really this dumb? You think 10 people on an internet fourm make the pick for the Bulls?

Their main need is a low post presence, Beasley could provide that, but a lot of people here don't think he will because Beasley thinks himself of more a 3.

And Haslem is a good 4th option, not third like he is right now.
KaptnKirk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 11:21 PM   #20
lil baller
wade=mvp
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 694
lil baller has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: If Derrick Rose is drafted on June 26...

hey if deng and kirk r so good, why dont u keep them?????yea no im not stupid. well since most people think and on the other mock drafts bulls picking rose.also the main needs for the heat is lets see, ummmm, o yea, pg and center.
if you think that picking lopez(center) with the 2nd pick is smart, u r dumb
lil baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 11:28 PM   #21
CaNt Be ToUcHeD
High school junior varsity star
 
CaNt Be ToUcHeD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 528
CaNt Be ToUcHeD has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: If Derrick Rose is drafted on June 26...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil baller
hey if deng and kirk r so good, why dont u keep them?????yea no im not stupid. well since most people think and on the other mock drafts bulls picking rose.also the main needs for the heat is lets see, ummmm, o yea, pg and center.
if you think that picking lopez(center) with the 2nd pick is smart, u r dumb

wtf r u saying? who ever said u should pick lopez??? maybe we wont keep kirk or deng because we have the number one pick whos top prospects play BOTH their positions??? ur a fu(kin idiot idk why im even arguing with someone as dumb as u
CaNt Be ToUcHeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 11:50 PM   #22
ILLEFEX
Serious playground baller
 
ILLEFEX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 402
ILLEFEX has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: If Derrick Rose is drafted on June 26...

we all don't know who the bulls are going to draft.......and who knows what the heat are going to do.....who knows, the heat might really get the player they want all along..........either way, its a win-win for both teams.......and as much as riley talking about trading the pick and creating a lot of buzz, i think he is gonna keep the pick and also find a way to trade players for missing pieces..........

my opinion:

if the bulls get rose, riley won't pass up beastly.....he knows a trio of wade-marion-beastly is gonna be unstoppable..........

if the bulls get beastly, then maybe riley will trade the 2nd pick of rose if he really wants mayo, who he can get couple picks later and also maybe add another player......

as much as i want the bulls to grab rose just because i like the guy and i think he's gonna be good, another reason i want the bulls to get him even tho we're gonna have too many guards is because we have more value on our guards than our forwards/centers if we grab beastly and it would be easier to move.......the only forward that teams might like to get is tyrus......not a lot of teams would go crazy to get noah or gray or gooden.....maybe gooden cause he is a proven scorer, altho inconsistent, he can score......tyrus has the potential to be good.......he also could turn into a bust......

with our guards, even tho kirk is a "role" player.......i think a lot of teams would like to have him........he would be good to a team without a pg who has a legit scorer: clippers, nuggets, MIAMI......gordon, we all know he can flat out shoot from anywhere.......hughes, he's also not a bad of a player.....i know pax likes sefolosha, but i would trade him in a heartbeat if there's a good deal thats offered..................
ILLEFEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 12:11 AM   #23
KaptnKirk12
High School Varsity 12th Man
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 706
KaptnKirk12 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: If Derrick Rose is drafted on June 26...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil baller
hey if deng and kirk r so good, why dont u keep them?????yea no im not stupid. well since most people think and on the other mock drafts bulls picking rose.also the main needs for the heat is lets see, ummmm, o yea, pg and center.
if you think that picking lopez(center) with the 2nd pick is smart, u r dumb

Maybe because I am not running the team? You are so dumb, seriously where the hell did Lopez come from?

People think, exactly...that means jack sh-t.

Main need for the Heat right now is to have 12 players on their active roster.
KaptnKirk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 11:37 AM   #24
Catalyst
Can barely lace up my sneakers
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 3
Catalyst has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: If Derrick Rose is drafted on June 26...

i dont know i dont know

i think the #1 thing that the bulls need is for a superstar type to get his own shot at the end of the game and get a good look, good % shot off. now, is that rose or beasley.

atm, its beasley imo. he can get the higher quality shot off.
Catalyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 12:42 PM   #25
KaptnKirk12
High School Varsity 12th Man
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 706
KaptnKirk12 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: If Derrick Rose is drafted on June 26...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalyst
i dont know i dont know

i think the #1 thing that the bulls need is for a superstar type to get his own shot at the end of the game and get a good look, good % shot off. now, is that rose or beasley.

atm, its beasley imo. he can get the higher quality shot off.

Agree with that.
KaptnKirk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 02:33 PM   #26
lil baller
wade=mvp
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 694
lil baller has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: If Derrick Rose is drafted on June 26...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaNt Be ToUcHeD
wtf r u saying? who ever said u should pick lopez??? maybe we wont keep kirk or deng because we have the number one pick whos top prospects play BOTH their positions??? ur a fu(kin idiot idk why im even arguing with someone as dumb as u
no i didnt say get lopez..i said the heat need to get a pg and a center and the pg are rose/mayo could play pf/bayless/augestine and the best center is lopez(but lopez isnt worth the 2 pick, i dont think he worth the top 5 pick)
lil baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 03:23 PM   #27
KaptnKirk12
High School Varsity 12th Man
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 706
KaptnKirk12 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: If Derrick Rose is drafted on June 26...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil baller
no i didnt say get lopez..i said the heat need to get a pg and a center and the pg are rose/mayo could play pf/bayless/augestine and the best center is lopez(but lopez isnt worth the 2 pick, i dont think he worth the top 5 pick)

English please.

Did you just say Mayo could play PF?

And it's Augustin - I hate when people kill the spelling of players names sorry.
KaptnKirk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 07:54 PM   #28
CaNt Be ToUcHeD
High school junior varsity star
 
CaNt Be ToUcHeD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 528
CaNt Be ToUcHeD has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: If Derrick Rose is drafted on June 26...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaptnKirk12
English please.

Did you just say Mayo could play PF?

And it's Augustin - I hate when people kill the spelling of players names sorry.

hahaha lil baller u must b in 2nd grade... thank god ur not the heats coach id feel really bad for miami fans

ud draft mayo with the two pick and have a starting lineup something like this

pg-blount
sg-marion
sf-haslem
pf-mayo
c-wade

CaNt Be ToUcHeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 08:42 PM   #29
lil baller
wade=mvp
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 694
lil baller has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: If Derrick Rose is drafted on June 26...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaNt Be ToUcHeD
hahaha lil baller u must b in 2nd grade... thank god ur not the heats coach id feel really bad for miami fans

ud draft mayo with the two pick and have a starting lineup something like this

pg-blount
sg-marion
sf-haslem
pf-mayo
c-wade

lol...no trade down to get mayo
lil baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 08:58 PM   #30
KaptnKirk12
High School Varsity 12th Man
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 706
KaptnKirk12 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: If Derrick Rose is drafted on June 26...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil baller
lol...no trade down to get mayo

Give us your senerio to trade down and get Mayo, what is Minny going to give up to get the 2nd pick, how is Miami going to match that, ect?

You look foolish just saying trade down to get him, when IMO Minny doesn't need Beasley - they have a great young power forward. Their main needs are just like Miami's - they need a better center and an improved 2 guard. Mayo is the best guy on the board at that point and fills the 2 guard spot. So IMO they wouldn't want to trade up - atleast not give up much to do so.

So lets see what your senerio is on how Miami is going to get OJ Mayo.
KaptnKirk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:32 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy