Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 06-11-2008, 03:58 PM   #31
KaptnKirk12
High School Varsity 12th Man

KaptnKirk12 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Miami listening to trade offers... Miami Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
How about Kirk Hinrich, Tyrus Thomas, Ben Gordon and Luol Deng for the number 2 pick and Shawn Marion?

Heat will have Hinrich, Wade, Deng, Thomas and Ben Gordon. The Heat will get that point guard they've been wanting, they'll get a SF back in Luol Deng who can still develop into a good player, they'll have Tyrus Thomas, Haslem and they'll have more offense off the bench with Ben Gordon. They can sign a a good C and they'd be set. Bulls get Rose, Sefolosha, Marion, Beasley, Noah.

That doesn't work.

You still have to match salaries bro.

Hinrich, Gordon, Deng, and Tyrus would equal 30 million if Deng gets a 10ish million a year deal and Gordon gets an 8ish million a year deal.

Marion has a 16 million a year deal. Miami can't take on another 14 million unanswered. You'd have to throw Blount in there and then another 5 million or so. And this is all of course if Gordon only gets around 8 million - Chicago would still have to match any offer he gets unless he agreed to an 8 million a year deal - which won't happen unless that's all is on the table.

And as a Chicago fan that is just dumb. Seriously just give Chicago's best 3 players to get Beasley? I mean Beasley is damn good, but 2 out of the 3 is more than enough in my eyes, esp if they want to win now.
KaptnKirk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 04:42 PM   #32
KaptnKirk12

New option. Do what it takes to get the 2nd pick - and then do what it takes to get Bill Walker. Rebuild around Rose, Walker, Beasley, and Tyrus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G58sM...eature=related

Heard it there first, Beasley wants to buy a guy to wear a Spongebob suit around and a space ship with his money. Dude acts like he is 5 years old, how could you not want a guy who just wants to have fun on your team? Something like that could really help Chicago, I think. After last season we know they didn't perform well in a strict, "zero fun sir" environment. They need to have fun - Beasley and Walker will bring that. But Rose can bring a more serious side to the table to even keel it.
Old 06-13-2008, 11:39 PM   #33
willyneu
Can barely lace up my sneakers

willyneu has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaptnKirk12
New option. Do what it takes to get the 2nd pick - and then do what it takes to get Bill Walker. Rebuild around Rose, Walker, Beasley, and Tyrus.

Heard it there first, Beasley wants to buy a guy to wear a Spongebob suit around and a space ship with his money. Dude acts like he is 5 years old, how could you not want a guy who just wants to have fun on your team? Something like that could really help Chicago, I think. After last season we know they didn't perform well in a strict, "zero fun sir" environment. They need to have fun - Beasley and Walker will bring that. But Rose can bring a more serious side to the table to even keel it.

I'm inclined to agree on Rose & Beasley. I just finished reading a profile on Walker. One down side are the three knee injuries Walker had over a three year period. So long as he does not try over do himself he maybe okay. It maybe a case of seeng who gets him in the draft & if the Bulls have a proven player who could pry Walker loose.
willyneu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 12:05 AM   #34
willyneu

willyneu has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaptnKirk12

I'm inclined to agree on Rose & Beasley. I just finished reading a profile on Walker. One down side are the three knee injuries Walker had over a three year period. So long as he does not try over do himself he maybe okay. It maybe a case of seeng who gets him in the draft & if the Bulls have a proven player who could pry Walker loose.
willyneu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 12:51 AM   #35
KaptnKirk12

He has been good in the workouts he has done. And he started to regain his explosivness he once had before his ACL tear. The guy has a stroke though that he can always fall back on. Many compare him to Vince Carter...but IMO he is more like Paul Pierce, just not as dominate...yet.
Old 06-14-2008, 08:09 PM   #36
vmdv12
Kids at the park dunk on me

vmdv12 has an OK reputation so far

Rebuild with two 19 year olds and Billy Walker and Tyrus Thomas??? That is a disaster ....a big one!!! It's hard to develop when 3 guys next to you are also trying to develop. The veteran teams of the NBA would destroy us. Then two of those guys would lose confidence and start smoking weed! HAHAHA! Look what happened to Chandler and Curry. It takes years to develop! Before I forget..Billy Walker IS just like Carter as far as his dunking ability...not on an even level with Carter...but almost. Pierce can score all over the floor and dominate..Billy Walker is nowhere near Pierce at the moment. Totally different styles of play. Anyways..back to the topic of young guys....it wouldnt' work. I wish they could get Rose and Beasley....but even that would be too much.
vmdv12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 11:31 PM   #37
KaptnKirk12

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmdv12
Rebuild with two 19 year olds and Billy Walker and Tyrus Thomas??? That is a disaster ....a big one!!! It's hard to develop when 3 guys next to you are also trying to develop. The veteran teams of the NBA would destroy us. Then two of those guys would lose confidence and start smoking weed! HAHAHA! Look what happened to Chandler and Curry. It takes years to develop! Before I forget..Billy Walker IS just like Carter as far as his dunking ability...not on an even level with Carter...but almost. Pierce can score all over the floor and dominate..Billy Walker is nowhere near Pierce at the moment. Totally different styles of play. Anyways..back to the topic of young guys....it wouldnt' work. I wish they could get Rose and Beasley....but even that would be too much.

Walker has the ability to take over a game like Pierce because he has the size like Pierce. I think he will develop into more of a Pierce instead of a VC is what I was saying. And their styles arn't as different as you'd think, Walker can score from anywhere and has the body to post up and slash.

And the whole getting all 3 of those was some what of a joke. I'd personally just like to get Beasley, but if we could get Beasley and Walker I'd be as well as my K-State friends. You get Walker you can let Gordon just walk.

Kirk/Curry/Thabo
Hughes/Thabo/Walker
Deng/Nocioni/Beasley/Walker/Thabo
Beasley/Gooden/Tyrus
Noah/Gray

VERSITILITY!!!

All of this stuff is starting to become a joke...let's just sit back and see what happens.
Old 06-15-2008, 01:54 PM   #38
DwadeOverLebron
High School Varsity 6th Man

DwadeOverLebron has an OK reputation so far

VDN has said he wanted to play fast offensively and he thought the bulls had enough talent here already but didn't have any confidence, we are not drafting beasley for the umpteenth time, why would you want rose and give up kirk, gordon luol tyrus for beasley? wtf! are guys nuts makes no sense, the bulls don't need to make any trades unless its for a proven star, just draft rose, and sasha kahn or joey dorsey in the 2nd, we will be very very good with that

also why would you want walker for? paxson is not drafting bill walker, he's not a pax guy, what has walker done? i know he's coming off surgery but HE'S COMING OFF SURGERY, HE'S HAD KNEE PROBLEMS ALL HIS LIFE, YOU GUYS WANT THIS GUY? WHAT HAS HE DONE?
DwadeOverLebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 02:24 PM   #39
Chitown sports

Chitown sports has an OK reputation so far

He did average more points per game than Rose.
Chitown sports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 10:01 PM   #40
KaptnKirk12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwadeOverLebron
VDN has said he wanted to play fast offensively and he thought the bulls had enough talent here already but didn't have any confidence, we are not drafting beasley for the umpteenth time, why would you want rose and give up kirk, gordon luol tyrus for beasley? wtf! are guys nuts makes no sense, the bulls don't need to make any trades unless its for a proven star, just draft rose, and sasha kahn or joey dorsey in the 2nd, we will be very very good with that

also why would you want walker for? paxson is not drafting bill walker, he's not a pax guy, what has walker done? i know he's coming off surgery but HE'S COMING OFF SURGERY, HE'S HAD KNEE PROBLEMS ALL HIS LIFE, YOU GUYS WANT THIS GUY? WHAT HAS HE DONE?

Your an idiot. He had knee surgery over a year ago. He is back. And btw, if there wasn't a college rule, he would of been a top 5 pick out of high school.

The whole draft Beasley and Walker was a joke...but it really wouldn't be a terrible idea. Neither would Rose and Dorsey...even though Beasley and Walker are a lot better than Rose and Dorsey.

Wants offense huh...hmm Beasley was the best offensive player in the nation.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: