Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Bobcats Forum

Charlotte Bobcats Forum Charlotte Bobcats message board - charlotte bobcats fan forum

Old 08-23-2006, 04:23 PM   #1
debrando
Can barely lace up my sneakers

debrando has an OK reputation so far
Cool How Good Will Raymond Felton Be In 2006-07?

I would like to know how good will Raymond be in this upcoming year?
What will his avg be in pts and assists?
Also would like to know will this team be a playoff team ths yr?
I need your feed back.
debrando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 04:26 PM   #2
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

He improved a lot at the end of last year and I really think he will be one of the leaders this year. I hope that he and Morrison are going to carry this team this year. I say he will probably average about 10-15ppg and 3-5spg along with about 5rpg. I don't expect the Cats to make any serious playoff runs this year, but I assure you that they will in the coming years.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 11:05 PM   #3
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far

You would think the bobcats could make a run if you listed off there the top players stats.They need to get healthy first then they can worry about winning 35 games.Raymond was great in college loved all the unc boys (except marvin)If time is given I could see 13ppg and like 5.5 assist maybe 1.8 spg.
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 12:10 AM   #4
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

Felton will have stats all over the stat sheet. He's an excellent guard whos the future of this team.
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 12:39 AM   #5
AI09
Serious playground baller

AI09 has an OK reputation so far
Default Bobcats 2006-07 Starting 5

PG Raymond Felton
SG Adam Morrison
SF Gerald Wallace
PF Sean May
C Emeka Okafor

I wish that will be the starting 5.
4 of the 5 are lottory picks. Can you imagine how fun it will be to watch them play. Give that staring 5 2yrs to develop and they will be in the playoff.
AI09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 01:44 AM   #6
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
He improved a lot at the end of last year and I really think he will be one of the leaders this year. I hope that he and Morrison are going to carry this team this year. I say he will probably average about 10-15ppg and 3-5spg along with about 5rpg. I don't expect the Cats to make any serious playoff runs this year, but I assure you that they will in the coming years.

Co-sign. I see him being a leader on this team.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 09:56 PM   #7
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far

Leader?Why cause of his stats he is a little young?I would look to knight befor raymond.I agree in time once he helps this team out of the basement and ''leads''them somewhere near 40 wins then I can see him taking over as leader.
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 01:54 AM   #8
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady is popular on this boardonewickedlady is popular on this boardonewickedlady is popular on this boardonewickedlady is popular on this boardonewickedlady is popular on this board

Felton's energy will motivate his teammates to focus and work harder when needed.
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 04:03 PM   #9
thejoyofsobe
Local High School Star

thejoyofsobe has an OK reputation so far

Per game stats will probably look more like 1.2 3PTM, 15PTS, 6-8 AST, 2 STL. If given 35mpg.

The assist averages are entirely dependent on how the whole Brevin Knight situation pans out. His FG% and FT% aren't what I would call good for a PG, but they improved towards the end of the season.
thejoyofsobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 09:56 AM   #10
brooklynchild155
High School Varsity 6th Man

brooklynchild155 has an OK reputation so far

he is going to be a really good point gaurd. in the 2005 draft i thought he was the best point gaurd. even though chris paul is better then him he can still be really good. he got all the attributes a good point gaurd is suppose to have.
brooklynchild155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 03:27 PM   #11
d_white089
Let's Go.....

d_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation here

Besides the Lakers, the Bobcats are the team I'm looking forward to watching most..I watched alot of their games last year and it was amazing how much Felton improved through the season..I think Brevin helped out there..I see in the range of 16 ppg and 6 apg with a steal or 2.
d_white089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 12:24 PM   #12
PFunk
Kids at the park dunk on me

PFunk has no real reputation yet.

raymon will definatley put up some great stat this year. i would stil expect some bad games, but hey, he's still young. if i had to project a stat line for him it would be...

13-14 points/gm
6-7 assists
3-4 rebounds
2-3 steals
44 % fg
37 % 3's
80 % ft
32-38 min
PFunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 04:52 PM   #13
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jailer
Leader?Why cause of his stats he is a little young?I would look to knight befor raymond.I agree in time once he helps this team out of the basement and ''leads''them somewhere near 40 wins then I can see him taking over as leader.

I meant a leader by example on the court. I think that Knight is the leader of this team.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 05:05 PM   #14
BullsBigMan29
I hit open 5-footers

BullsBigMan29 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by AI09
PG Raymond Felton
SG Adam Morrison
SF Gerald Wallace
PF Sean May
C Emeka Okafor

I wish that will be the starting 5.
4 of the 5 are lottory picks. Can you imagine how fun it will be to watch them play. Give that staring 5 2yrs to develop and they will be in the playoff.

Bulls fan here. Chipping in agan...

Morrison will be starting 3, Wallace will be shooting guard. For my reasoning, G-Force is better suited at guard. His defense is nice and he is blossoming into one of the games explosive scorers and dunkers. I still think the Bobcats starting 5 will be this:

PG: Raymond Felton
SG: Gerald Wallace
C: Sean May
SF: Adam Morrison
PF: Emeka Okafor

Thats the lineup Bickerstaff will use. I'm not one for correct predicitons, but I have a feeling Larry Brown will be in Charlotte before the season is done.
BullsBigMan29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 05:50 PM   #15
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady is popular on this boardonewickedlady is popular on this boardonewickedlady is popular on this boardonewickedlady is popular on this boardonewickedlady is popular on this board
Quote:
Originally Posted by BullsBigMan29
Bulls fan here. Chipping in agan...
I have a feeling Larry Brown will be in Charlotte before the season is done.

I'm not sure that Brown's personality will mesh with the Cats players. If Bickerstaff does step down as head coach at the end of this season, which I think is likely, our guys would have had a season to get to know Michael Jordan and if mutual respect develops then MJ would logically be the next head coach. I mean, why can't he have two positions? Bickerstaff has.
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: