Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 06-03-2008, 07:05 PM   #1
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
ROSE > THAN YOU

IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong wayIN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Trade Rumor

wade is rumored to Bulls... would you rather have wade or 1st pick?

Last edited by IN-PAX-WE-TRUST : 06-03-2008 at 11:03 PM.
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 07:19 PM   #2
kshutts1
Decent college freshman

kshutts1 is considered somewhat coolkshutts1 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Trade Rumor

Well, since the Bulls following (and most of the world) is split between who is the better pick for our team between Beasley and Rose... the picks don't matter. So Hinrich and TT for WAde straight up? HELL YEA
kshutts1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 08:08 PM   #3
CaNt Be ToUcHeD
High school junior varsity star

CaNt Be ToUcHeD has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
this rumor has surfaced... Heat sends Wade, #2 pick.... Bulls send Thomas, Hinrich, #1 pick... thoughts?

what?????? hell no theres no way... u definately just made that up

if they r getting hinrich then theres no reason to get rose, so theyd draft beasley.... beasley also plays thomas's or marions position.... unless they r getting mayo or lopez it doesnt make sense.... plus the bulls would be drafting rose most likely anyway, so basically it is thomas and hinrich for wade.... no possible wayy this could happen pat riley is not that ****in stupid
CaNt Be ToUcHeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 09:54 PM   #4
KaptnKirk12
High School Varsity 12th Man

KaptnKirk12 has an OK reputation so far

No way in hell. Trade what the 2nd best shooting guard in the game to Kirk and Tyrus? No way.
KaptnKirk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 10:41 PM   #5
Robster89
Serious playground baller

Robster89 has decent reputationRobster89 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaptnKirk12
No way in hell. Trade what the 2nd best shooting guard in the game to Kirk and Tyrus? No way.

Agreed, this is ridiculous.
Wade is a proven NBA superstar, hell, a supernova.

The deal that makes some sense is if the Bulls want Rose, and Miami ends up with Beasley. Then Kirk and other pieces for Marion does make some sense.

Bulls get the proven forward who can score and run with Rose, Deng etc.
Heat gets a PG for DWade plus Beasley to replace Matrix and get younger.
Though I think the Heat would demand Noah and ask the Bulls to take on a contract they'd like to move, like Blount.
Robster89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 01:44 AM   #6
Dengness9
Crazed Bulls fan

Dengness9 has an OK reputation so far

I think the only way Riley even makes a trade of the #2 pick and Wade would be under several conditions.

1. The package from the Bulls would be much larger. I would imagine for Riley to even remotely have a single thought of trading #2 and Wade would be for something truly worthwhile. I don't know if the Bulls have a package that could be considered worthwhile but if they did, it would look like this-

#1 Pick
Ben Gordon
Luol Deng
Tyrus Thomas
Drew Gooden

or

#1 Pick
Kirk Hinrich
Ben Gordon
Luol Deng
Hughes or Gooden
future pick

I mean i know this is an unrealistic situation but if there are rumors swirling from Chicago to Miami I think its worth discussing. I dont think this trade is in anyway a realistic talked about trade by either Pax or RIiley but i do want to make a minor point.

I don't think you ever just hear trade talks involving a superstar being traded in this manner. Sure Kobe "almost" got traded, but everything he did he brought on himself and we all know that. Kevin Garnett got traded because spent almost an entire career with one franchise and he had to be traded once that franchise knew they couldn't contend for anything, for KG's sake and a show of respect. But with Wade he is two years removed from a finals MVP and 2 years removed of being mentioned in a class of his own in the NBA. You don't hear rumors about other superstars like Lebron, CP3, Deron, Bosh etc... I am talking about players who aren't coming from troubled situations like Carmelo Anthony, he is dicluded from the group for off-court problems, and his team not being able to go anywhere besides 1st round of playoffs. Dwayne has a team rebuilding and he may have had injuries but you would gotta belive he will be healthy and ready for this upcoming season. However I think there could be some merit to this because there are possible health concerns with Wade. Wade in some NBA circles is getting tagged as a fragile player, who will reinjure repeadetly. I think that if Riley is either scared Dwade will be injury prone or leave in FA for Chicago in 2010 he could be considering a major move.
Dengness9 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 06:28 PM   #7
DwadeOverLebron
High School Varsity 6th Man

DwadeOverLebron has an OK reputation so far

first off let me just say, miami is not going to let go of wade before the age of 30, if wade decides too opt out miami is matching the deal no question! wade is more than likely gonna retire a heat

with that said, lets just say this is a possiblitly, rileys gonna ask for

hinrich
ben gordon
tyrus thomas
luol deng
#1 pick

at least!

straight up for wade.

so do yall think its worth it?

HELL YEAH IT IS! i think wade is the 3rd best player in the league
DwadeOverLebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 06:36 PM   #8
CaNt Be ToUcHeD
High school junior varsity star

CaNt Be ToUcHeD has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwadeOverLebron
first off let me just say, miami is not going to let go of wade before the age of 30, if wade decides too opt out miami is matching the deal no question! wade is more than likely gonna retire a heat

hinrich
ben gordon
tyrus thomas
luol deng
#1 pick

at least!

straight up for wade.

take out deng or the first pick and i'd do it... otherwise no theres just too much potential
CaNt Be ToUcHeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 09:46 PM   #9
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Is there even a link for this or did the original poster just completely make this up?
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 10:09 PM   #10
DwadeOverLebron
High School Varsity 6th Man

DwadeOverLebron has an OK reputation so far

no there was a rumor earlier but nobody believed it

a trade like that won't go down unless our top three players are involved realistically sorrry
DwadeOverLebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 11:12 PM   #11
KaptnKirk12
High School Varsity 12th Man

KaptnKirk12 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

hinrich
ben gordon
tyrus thomas
luol deng
#1 pick

at least!

straight up for wade.

Good thing Wade's contract doesn't even match up to half of what the contracts of those players would be.

I can't see Wade being traded, esp in the situation the Heat are in. Rose, Wade and Marion or Wade Marion and Beasley. Yeah right.
KaptnKirk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 10:57 AM   #12
ILLEFEX
Serious playground baller

ILLEFEX has an OK reputation so far

i actually did see that rumor tho.........wade and #2 for bulls #1 and some other players...........

its kinda weird trading the first and second picks especially its a win-win for both teams unless miami really wants that certain player and they think chicago would take it.......

thats why i wasn't liking the trade of the bulls and blazers couple drafts ago with tyrus and lamarcus.......chicago picked aldridge and traded him to the blazers for tyrus and another player, which was viktor khryapa........paxson said at that time that he wanted to add another player and it was the perfect opportunity............geez! viktor freaking khryapa! hahahahaha......if they gonna do a trade like that paxson better make sure the filler is worth it........
ILLEFEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 04:59 PM   #13
vmdv12
Kids at the park dunk on me

vmdv12 has an OK reputation so far

I'd rather have Derrick Rose. He's younger, no signs of being injury-prone and he's cheaper for now. I'd rather package all those guys for a big man if possible. KEEP THE PICK!!!
vmdv12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 05:26 PM   #14
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Bulls_Fan20 has decent reputationBulls_Fan20 has decent reputation
Post Re: Trade Rumor

Quote:

hinrich
ben gordon
tyrus thomas
luol deng
#1 pick

at least!

straight up for wade.

You are probably right, but that trade would be impossible to make. If you want to sign and trade a player, then he can be the only player from your team in the deal. So, we can trade just Gordon, just Deng, but not both in the same trade, and not with other players in there as well. That's what makes trades this offseason difficult. Deng and Gordon are our two best players, but we can't include them both in a deal, and we can't package them. I don't know if many teams will be willing to give up much for a $10 million/year Ben Gordon, so we will either have to match an offer, or just let him go. I don't see him being sign-and-traded.
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 10:15 AM   #15
jumpmanjay
Can barely lace up my sneakers

jumpmanjay has an OK reputation so far

i would be willing to give the #1, larry hughes and sign and trade gordon for wade and blount. the contracts work out...and i think it could be a legit deal.

www.tradeforwade.com

lets spread the word! we want wade! :)
jumpmanjay is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: