Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-16-2008, 05:22 PM   #16
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Favorite NBA Video Game of All-Time?

Or how about Arch Rivals!?

You got to knock players the fukc out and then dunk on them!

... actually I'm not sure you could dunk in that game, haha.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 06:32 PM   #17
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Or how about Arch Rivals!?

You got to knock players the fukc out and then dunk on them!

... actually I'm not sure you could dunk in that game, haha.
That is my favorite BBall game of all time. Popping a bitch in the mouth and then taking it to the hoop was the shit.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 06:39 PM   #18
~LA's fine$t~
WIF Champion

~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here

San Andreas, followed by Mario Kart/Mario 3 and Goldeneye.
~LA's fine$t~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 08:28 PM   #19
NYK-Bball
CATCH ME IN TRAFFIC

NYK-Bball has an OK reputation so far

My first B-ball game
NYK-Bball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 06:20 PM   #20
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Rab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this board

Double Dribble
NBA Live 95 on the PC. I was obsessed with this game
NBA Jam TE
NBA 2K8
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 07:31 PM   #21
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_white089
NBA Live 98..HARDAWAY!!

this game was EPIC

but i gotta go with live 03, 1st game to go online and the gameplay wasn't so defensively oriented yet
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 04:33 AM   #22
Burgz
Banned

Burgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LA's fine$t~
San Andreas, followed by Mario Kart/Mario 3 and Goldeneye.

nba videogame

nba live 2000

*edit: i forgot about looney tunes basketball haha, dont lie you know you loved that game too!
Burgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 01:37 PM   #23
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

NBA Jam, I really enjoyed NBA Street too. But they had to ruin that one.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 01:39 PM   #24
benJAMin
Slap 'em with silence

benJAMin has decent reputationbenJAMin has decent reputation

I'd probably say I played NBA Jam the most, so that takes the cake

Wish I was saying Live 08 for PS3, but I'm just not lovin it all that much
benJAMin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 03:05 PM   #25
detsportsfan3
Stern+refs=fail

detsportsfan3 has an OK reputation so far

nba hangtime
detsportsfan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 11:30 PM   #26
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_white089
NBA Live 98..HARDAWAY!!

emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 04:30 AM   #27
cliffhagan
I brick open layups

cliffhagan has an OK reputation so far

I had a game called like David Robinson's 3 Point Shootout or some cracked out thing like that on Sega that was the first console game I got in to. Air Allnite was the best player and I would always pick him. Lol. Double Dribble annoyed the hell out of me... but NBA Live '97 was the first game I had with real NBA, 5 on 5 ball. NBA Jam was fun for arcade stuff, but Live was awesome with all the stats and what not. My favorite live year was 2000, when they really starting to get the graphics up and make the gameplay more realistic. '07 for 360 has been ok for me, but I hear now everyone likes 2K8. Can I convert??? I dunno...
cliffhagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 02:31 PM   #28
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceOfNature
Oh, no doubt for me this goes to NBA Street Vol. 2.

Best NBA video game of all time for sure. Incredible fun, great graphics, amazing to play with friends.

Same for me. I've had a LOT of basketball games between Nintendo and PS3, but Street Vol. 2 was the absolute greatest. Most hilarious thing in that game was how invincible they made the young Michael Jordan
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 02:49 PM   #29
Heretik32
Myrrh

Heretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat cool

Live 95 for nostalgia reason.

Whereas 2k8 clearly is the best NBA game ever made.
Heretik32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 04:37 PM   #30
DieHardBullsFan
Da Bulls! Da Bears!

DieHardBullsFan has an OK reputation so far

NBA Live 2000

I only thing I never understood about the game is that Duncan was on the cover and they had Garnett in the opening credits of the game
shouldnt it be Duncan?.
DieHardBullsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: