Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 08-23-2006, 11:36 PM   #1
KB8tHeGrEaT

Default My bad the real trade rumor was lo kwame mckie for jermaine and sarunas jasikevious

That was the real trade the pacers said will do if harrington went to indiana which he did we get a big three point shooting guard in jasikevious which is perfect in the triangle and a true big man in jermaine o'neal we kill two birds with one stone its all we needed a big guard and a big man just imagine the starting line up sarunas jasikevious Kobe vladrad J'Oneal and mihm even though i want mihm to go and keep brown can you say championship contenders!!! Hopefully the pacers do plan to do the trade because both teams win with the trades Kobe mvp in 07 for sure if they get o'neal or garnett somehow and finally kobe wont have to waste his prime years with mediocre laker teams Lakers b*tch!!!!!
Old 08-23-2006, 11:53 PM   #2
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

So now we should trade 2 of our 3 centers? Im down for that trade except for the part about Kwame. But wait... what about the KG trade. How come when we were making proposals we didnt have to involve Odom? How come in this deal we have to have Odom. Who's better KG or Jermaine?

If we're trading for KG Odom wont be in the deal, but if we are trading for Jermaine Odom will be? Doesnt make sense to me.
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 12:12 AM   #3
LakerRaider
Great college starter

LakerRaider has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB8tHeGrEaT
That was the real trade the pacers said will do if harrington went to indiana which he did we get a big three point shooting guard in jasikevious which is perfect in the triangle and a true big man in jermaine o'neal we kill two birds with one stone its all we needed a big guard and a big man just imagine the starting line up sarunas jasikevious Kobe vladrad J'Oneal and mihm even though i want mihm to go and keep brown can you say championship contenders!!! Hopefully the pacers do plan to do the trade because both teams win with the trades Kobe mvp in 07 for sure if they get o'neal or garnett somehow and finally kobe wont have to waste his prime years with mediocre laker teams Lakers b*tch!!!!!

Please provide a link for this trade rumor.
LakerRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 12:28 AM   #4
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

lakerfreak just told me about it. Dude this deals crazy, lets do it...
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 01:07 AM   #5
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

it just does not sound credible... hmmm.....
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 01:14 AM   #6
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
it just does not sound credible... hmmm.....

I thought so too until the insider confirmed it

If u all want to know who he is go to www.letsgolakers.com

the man's name is DTPXCORE...hes an insider
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 01:16 AM   #7
SoCalMike

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
I thought so too until the insider confirmed it

If u all want to know who he is go to www.letsgolakers.com

the man's name is DTPXCORE...hes an insider

no offense, but an insider means nothing to me until a more credible source reports it... i dont mean that to sound bad, but in the off season, there are a million and one rumors that float.... most of them false.
Old 08-24-2006, 01:23 AM   #8
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
no offense, but an insider means nothing to me until a more credible source reports it... i dont mean that to sound bad, but in the off season, there are a million and one rumors that float.... most of them false.

but remember its possible...they may be false but theyre possible so i think we should wait and see what lakers have in stock..what do they wanna do since theyre possibly being offered another superstar...besides it was the Pacers who initiated that offer.
Old 08-24-2006, 01:24 AM   #9
SoCalMike

Quote:
but remember its possible...they may be false but theyre possible so i think we should wait and see what lakers have in stock..what do they wanna do since theyre possibly being offered another superstar...besides it was the Pacers who initiated that offer.

you mean "allegedly" initiated the offer!
Old 08-24-2006, 01:40 AM   #10
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

if lakerfreak sounds sure about this, then I am too. hes been on here long enuf, I doubt he makes this up. so it probably is legit but isnt very possible because we havent heard anything from official credible sources such as espn and such
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 01:50 AM   #11
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

do we really wanna give up kwame AND odom though. I mean if its just odom, then sure. if its just kwame, then hell yes. But Im not sure on both of em?
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 04:26 AM   #12
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
you mean "allegedly" initiated the offer!

Once again I wish i can supply you all with the link and I will continue to look for it.

I also said that Indiana "wantED" it before...Im not sure if they want it anymore because the trade Idea with harrington died twice before until he finally went there.

But whatever, it would have been nice to have 2 superstars on this underrated laker team. :rollingeyes:
Old 08-24-2006, 10:03 AM   #13
SoCalMike

Quote:
Once again I wish i can supply you all with the link and I will continue to look for it.

I also said that Indiana "wantED" it before...Im not sure if they want it anymore because the trade Idea with harrington died twice before until he finally went there.

But whatever, it would have been nice to have 2 superstars on this underrated laker team. :rollingeyes:

Guys, rumors are rumors... please dont take my skepticism personally... ive been around long enough to know that even the most substantiated rumors are just that... rumors...

i hope these things pan out!
Old 08-24-2006, 10:24 AM   #14
schyza
High School Starter

schyza has decent reputationschyza has decent reputation

I really donít see this happening nor would I want to see this happen. Think about it the Lakers would have to give up 2 of there starters from last year with experience in the triangle to add 2 new players to a system PJ has said takes about a year to learn it just makeís no sense considering both Kwame and Lamar were paying better ball at the end of the season why give up on them after only a year. Remember JO was nothing till he came to the Pacers system heís great on there roster doesnít mean he would be good on the Lakers.
LET THE DISAGREMENTS BEGIN!!!

Lakers
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 10:45 AM   #15
netdoc
High School Varsity 6th Man

netdoc has an OK reputation so far
Default Odom isn't going anywhere....

The Pacers may "want" Odom - which was documented in the trade offer last year for Artest - however, if L.A. wasn't going to give him up for Artest, who played in the triangle prior, they aren't going to give him up for O'Neal. There may be something to the rumor about Kwame, who Phil grew tired of due to his turnovers, but I still see them sitting on what they have.

Mihm is the likely candidate to move, with McKie and Cook. I doubt if Indiana bites on that one.
netdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: