Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2006, 11:19 AM   #1
*LAKERS_3_PETE*
Local High School Star
 
*LAKERS_3_PETE*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sin City!
Posts: 1,168
*LAKERS_3_PETE* has decent reputation
Default Joke Of The Day?

Q-What does SADAAM HUSSEIN and pantyhose have in common?



A-They both irritate BUSH.
*LAKERS_3_PETE* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 11:30 AM   #2
qwerty
(o_0)
 
qwerty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,541
qwerty has decent reputationqwerty has decent reputation
Default

no, shut up
qwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 09:46 AM   #3
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy
 
lakerfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 14,850
lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *LAKERS_3_PETE*
Q-What does SADAAM HUSSEIN and pantyhose have in common?



A-They both irritate BUSH.

At least take ur avatar off so people dont think im the one who wrote the joke.

And this is the lakers forum...tell this joke in one of the forums where u cant talk about bball
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 07:08 AM   #4
*LAKERS_3_PETE*
Local High School Star
 
*LAKERS_3_PETE*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sin City!
Posts: 1,168
*LAKERS_3_PETE* has decent reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
At least take ur avatar off so people dont think im the one who wrote the joke.

And this is the lakers forum...tell this joke in one of the forums where u cant talk about bball

Well so much for telling jokes on this board I guess I'm a new member on this board just trying to add a little humor and to have some fun that's all, just testing out the waters man on the do's & don'ts on this board you know what I mean.Dude you guys seem a little uptight on jokes so I'M A CHILL with the humor (MY BAD) and get with the program talking only about b-ball related topics concerning our LAKERS cause I'm a die-hard lakers fan and not a comedian--PEACE-OUT!
*LAKERS_3_PETE* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 06:06 AM   #5
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy
 
lakerfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 14,850
lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *LAKERS_3_PETE*
Well so much for telling jokes on this board I guess I'm a new member on this board just trying to add a little humor and to have some fun that's all, just testing out the waters man on the do's & don'ts on this board you know what I mean.Dude you guys seem a little uptight on jokes so I'M A CHILL with the humor (MY BAD) and get with the program talking only about b-ball related topics concerning our LAKERS cause I'm a die-hard lakers fan and not a comedian--PEACE-OUT!

lol im just joking dude relax...Sorry to shoot u down like that my bad dawg!!
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:02 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy