Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-14-2008, 09:28 PM   #1
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation
Default Gamefly

Anyone use it? My friend says his one buddy did, and they tried to charge him for a game he never recieved. Their web page seems to indicate that they don't do this. It's possible that they've changed their policies since then, I mean who knows. Or it could be one of those friend of a friend things, where its like telephone and it's just an urban legend.

I tried to find some reviews online, but there's a lot of crap and I don't feel like looking through it all. I was hoping someone here had used the service.

Their wiki page seems to indicate that their shipping return can be slow which is a bummer and pretty much means the 1 at a time plan is probably no good and $20 a month is a lot for a game, yeah?

I probably just talked myself out of it.

But anyways, I'd like to hear from someone who used it?

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 12:26 AM   #2
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Gamefly

i used it, it's a good service

from mail out to next game *received* is about 3 days, so to make the service a good deal, get the 2 games at a time plan and be sure to rent at least 4 games a month
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 09:54 AM   #3
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Gamefly

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixerfan82
i used it, it's a good service

from mail out to next game *received* is about 3 days, so to make the service a good deal, get the 2 games at a time plan and be sure to rent at least 4 games a month

Isn't it like $24 for two games a month? That's more than it costs to buy most PS2 games now. A lot of xbox games are around that price too for the older ones. I don't know about PS3.

If I had the service, I'd be wanting to try some obscure games that stores don't stock anymore. I don't think the price is worth it.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: