Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-12-2008, 07:06 PM   #1
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default UEFA Euro 2008

Anybody have this? Is it good? Anyone try it out for PSP or 360?
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 02:15 AM   #2
hotsauce2007
I airball my layups

hotsauce2007 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: UEFA Euro 2008

well i downloaded the demo for the 360 and i was hoping to rate it high but i was sadly dissapointed it wasnt as fun as what the IGN board had said it was but you can download the demo for free off the xbox marketplace just to have a look ure'self
hotsauce2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 11:05 AM   #3
Get_RiGhT
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Get_RiGhT has an OK reputation so far

i think UEFA Euro 2008 is best game.
Get_RiGhT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 01:37 PM   #4
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsauce2007
well i downloaded the demo for the 360 and i was hoping to rate it high but i was sadly dissapointed it wasnt as fun as what the IGN board had said it was but you can download the demo for free off the xbox marketplace just to have a look ure'self

im gonna try that thanks
Old 06-13-2008, 08:08 PM   #5
AIrules
I hit open layups

AIrules has an OK reputation so far

dont get this game....just get fifa 09....you'll get bored by doing the same stuff in euro 08
AIrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 08:13 PM   #6
23airjordan23
Nash 4 MVP

23airjordan23 has decent reputation

I soccer i love soccer games, i haven't played it i will when i get my 360 soon
23airjordan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 08:43 AM   #7
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

Should i buy this game? Ive been playing for PSP and its pretty good the passing is wack and I tried out the Demo and its fun. I had alot of fun with Fifa World cup 2006, should i buy this?
Old 06-14-2008, 09:45 AM   #8
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Nah. These world cup games never really last. You would be far better of waiting for the new FIFA, or picking up the old one for cheap.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 02:25 PM   #9
ALaz502
I airball my layups

ALaz502 has an OK reputation so far

UEFA 2008 is a more polished an balanced version of FIFA 2008 with less teams.

If you don't have FIFA2008 right now and you like European soccer more than any other soccer, then get UEFA 2008.

If you need all the club teams and international teams then get 2008, or just wait for 2009 to come out. 2009 will have all the changes that UEFA had as well as "250" other key changes according to EA.
ALaz502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 07:35 PM   #10
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALaz502
UEFA 2008 is a more polished an balanced version of FIFA 2008 with less teams.

If you don't have FIFA2008 right now and you like European soccer more than any other soccer, then get UEFA 2008.

If you need all the club teams and international teams then get 2008, or just wait for 2009 to come out. 2009 will have all the changes that UEFA had as well as "250" other key changes according to EA.

09 will have most international teams and all European teams?
Old 06-15-2008, 04:13 PM   #11
ALaz502
I airball my layups

ALaz502 has an OK reputation so far

Yeah, FIFA usually has a ****LOAD of teams. They got African, Asian, Southa American Teams. They also have club teams for very many of the nations as well. To give you an idea, FIFA2008 has a total of 621 different teams from 30 different leagues on top of the national teams. So I'd imagine that FIFA2009 will improve upon that.

UEFA only has the teams that play in the qualifiers of the UEFA tournament, as well as the teams that are in the UEFA tournament. But UEFA has way more European national teams.

So it's a trade off. If you're into international soccer, get FIFA2009 when it comes out, or if you can't wait that long get FIFA 2008(still a fantastic game). If you're strictly into European soccer, get UEFA2008. It's a great game as well.

Last edited by ALaz502 : 06-15-2008 at 04:16 PM.
ALaz502 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: