Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-16-2008, 01:59 AM   #1
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation
Default Ray Allen's daughter is in the hospital

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/truehoop/...Ray-Allen.html

i heard this through one of the radio broadcasts on gamenight on espnradio.

if its true, prayers for ray allen and his family
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 02:02 AM   #2
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ray Allen's daughter is in the hospital

If my daughter was in the hospital, I'd probably not even play the game and be with her, even if it was the biggest game of my life. Granted I dont know the severity of her illness, but I can guarantee you if it is serious, theres no way I'd be playing.

Hope all goes well for him and his family
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 02:04 AM   #3
shadow
Laker fan here

shadow is considered somewhat coolshadow is considered somewhat cool

I'm guessing something went down during the game. Anyway I hope his kid's OK.
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 02:16 AM   #4
Loki
Banned

Loki is considered somewhat coolLoki is considered somewhat cool

Now Allen probably won't play in game 6. Can the Lakers get any luckier? Perkins injured TWICE and now out, Pierce injured, Rondo injured, Allen possibly missing game 6. Wow.

On topic though, hope his daughter is okay. Ray seems like he's a good father.
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 02:18 AM   #5
Foster5k
College star

Foster5k has not been impressing people

Family more important than any game. I hope his daughter is ok.
Foster5k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 02:22 AM   #6
stephanieg
College superstar

stephanieg is a pretty well-respected posterstephanieg is a pretty well-respected posterstephanieg is a pretty well-respected poster

Fake.
stephanieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 02:30 AM   #7
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

sounds like it occured during the game from the article..
hope all is well with her..

and no matter what happens lets respect ray for his decisions, he'll be doing what he feels is right and we have no basis to be second guessing him...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 02:34 AM   #8
w00terz
FACT

w00terz is considered somewhat coolw00terz is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanieg
Fake.

I hope you're joking.

Ray-Ray's daughter has been diagnosed with Diabetes. Diabetes is serious. Your comments are incredibly disrespectful.
w00terz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 02:37 AM   #9
Poseidon
Banned

Poseidon has decent reputationPoseidon has decent reputation

I pray for Ray's daughter and his family tonight. Very sad.
Poseidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 02:41 AM   #10
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Oh sh*t..............

Man....my prayers go out to Ray and his Fam as well.
Hope she is OK.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 03:48 AM   #11
west
Celtics for life

west has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation here

i consider myself as ione of the biggest rayray fan in the world,i wish his daughTter and family the best,family issue has been bother him a lot since playoffs
and hater,please just leave him alone,you can bash all you want,i don't care,but could you just wait until his daughter is ok????PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 03:49 AM   #12
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki
Now Allen probably won't play in game 6. Can the Lakers get any luckier? Perkins injured TWICE and now out, Pierce injured, Rondo injured, Allen possibly missing game 6. Wow.

On topic though, hope his daughter is okay. Ray seems like he's a good father.
Could you assume ANY MORE by saying he's out for game 6?
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 04:00 AM   #13
Misconceptn
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Misconceptn has an OK reputation so far

Laker fans should be happy if Ray Allen doesent play.
A "tainted" title is better than no title.
Good for the Lakers
Misconceptn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 04:22 AM   #14
shaoyut
National High School Star

shaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected poster

poor ray dam he had to play the game it was the finals
shaoyut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 04:26 AM   #15
LakersLaLaLand
Local High School Star

LakersLaLaLand is popular on this boardLakersLaLaLand is popular on this boardLakersLaLaLand is popular on this boardLakersLaLaLand is popular on this boardLakersLaLaLand is popular on this board

I was watching the post game interviews on NBA TV. Boston writer asked Doc why did Ray Allen leave so quick after the game. Doc replied, "family issues."

It was one of the first questions.

Bless.
LakersLaLaLand is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: