Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-16-2008, 09:55 PM   #16
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: nba players withdraw notables

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
Can't believe Jamont Gordon stayed in after declining a spot at the Orlando camp.

Hopefully he already has a promise, but I doubt it. That kid is good, and tough, but he's making a mistake.
Yes. I'm rooting for him, but he's being really stubborn.
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 10:07 PM   #17
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1
Yes. I'm rooting for him, but he's being really stubborn.
I mean, I've seen that kid absolutely kill people (my Hogs included) in the SEC. He's a good damn player. I think if he just would have went to the Orlando camp, he could have solidified his spot in the draft, but he didn't for whatever reason.

He'll be in the NBA next year, though. Whether it be as undrafted free agent or getting drafted and making a team. He'll be there.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 01:08 AM   #18
mattreis62
Good High School Starter

mattreis62 has decent reputation

I think Buddinger made a smart decision. He be a lottery pick next year if he works on his handle and his defense. I'm not too sure about Lawson. I think the big concern with him is his size, and he's not going to get any taller by going back to school. It seemed like he was a pretty sure bet for the late first round, who knows how it will work out next year.
mattreis62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 08:08 AM   #19
fatboy11

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Kinda surprising to see Derrick Caracter pull OUT of the draft.
Old 06-17-2008, 08:13 AM   #20
disco
Great young streetballer

disco has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Kinda surprising to see Derrick Caracter pull OUT of the draft.

I was thinkint the same. Have you heard is Pitino going to take him back or does he have to transfer?
disco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 08:29 AM   #21
fatboy11

Quote:
Originally Posted by disco
I was thinkint the same. Have you heard is Pitino going to take him back or does he have to transfer?
I have no clue. I haven't heard anything. I just saw that he pulled out.

Doesn't sound like he's welcome in Louisville, though. Maybe he's going to go the Mike Taylor route and play in the D-League first or overseas.
Old 06-17-2008, 08:32 AM   #22
disco
Great young streetballer

disco has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
I have no clue. I haven't heard anything. I just saw that he pulled out.

Doesn't sound like he's welcome in Louisville, though. Maybe he's going to go the Mike Taylor route and play in the D-League first or overseas.

Could be. Then again he just turned 20, so transferring isn't out of question either.
disco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 04:15 PM   #23
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Can't believe Jamont Gordon stayed in after declining a spot at the Orlando camp.

Hopefully he already has a promise, but I doubt it. That kid is good, and tough, but he's making a mistake.
sixers worked him out today. they've been bringing in a lot of guys who most likely won't get drafted and are more for summer league. hopefully for gordon they don't view him the same
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 10:55 PM   #24
CaptainOwlClub
Great young streetballer

CaptainOwlClub has an OK reputation so far

i am suprised by lester hudson- i really thought he was an first rd point gaurd-

where is that reik going to school ?

buddinger was one of 4 or 5 guys i hoped the nuggets would get at 20 but for the arizona fan in me i like him going back- buddinger and brandon jennings w lute olson will tough

good for north carolina also, the best pro of all those tarheels right now will be green
CaptainOwlClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 06:29 AM   #25
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainOwlClub
i am suprised by lester hudson- i really thought he was an first rd point gaurd-

buddinger was one of 4 or 5 guys i hoped the nuggets would get at 20 but for the arizona fan in me i like him going back- buddinger and brandon jennings w lute olson will tough

good for north carolina also, the best pro of all those tarheels right now will be green
riek is going to IMG Academy
Old 06-20-2008, 06:38 AM   #26
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainOwlClub

riek is going to IMG Academy
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: