Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-16-2008, 10:49 PM   #1
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default What game should I get?

There's no new PS2 games out that I'm interested in, so I decided to get a greatest hits game.

Tomb Raider: Legend
Onimishu: Dawn of Dreams
Tekken 5
Prince of Persia [both]
Killzone

I'm leaning towards Killzone and Tekken 5. I had Tekken 5 a few weeks ago, but it kept freezing at the loading screens and I returned it, but I love the Tekken series, and haven't played a new one since 2. I've never played a game like Killzone, and it looks good.

I loved Tomb Raider as a kid, and I heard that one is similar in style to the first one. Onimishu looks interesting, and Prince of Persia seems similar to God of War, which if my favorite game ever.

I'm also interested in the Soul Caliber series, but I don't know if I should start from the beginning or just get the newest one for PS2.

Comments, suggestions?
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 11:44 PM   #2
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: What game should I get?

I have tomb raider for the 360 and the game is ok.

I mean idk I really liked the first ones but it's just not that great...
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 02:06 AM   #3
~LA's fine$t~
WIF Champion

~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here~LA's fine$t~ has a near all-star reputation here

If God of War is your favorite game then definitely get Prince of Persia.
It's a terrific game.
~LA's fine$t~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 01:44 PM   #4
benJAMin
Slap 'em with silence

benJAMin has decent reputationbenJAMin has decent reputation

yeah I was gonna say Prince of Persia as well, but only on the basis of enjoying it myself and not having played the others on your list
benJAMin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 04:07 AM   #5
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I ordered Tekken 5 brand new for $10. Weird thing is, Gamestop.com was selling them new for $10, $17 for used.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 08:45 AM   #6
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I really liked Killzone. I'd get that or Tekken 5. I've never been a fan of the Tomb Raider games, and haven't played a Prince Of Persia game since the 1st one of the PC when I was 5 or 6 years old.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 01:00 PM   #7
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux

Tomb Raider: Legend
Onimishu: Dawn of Dreams
Tekken 5
Prince of Persia [both]
Killzone

I owned the above in bold and I would say that I enjoyed Killzone the most. I wish I had given Onimusha more of a chance.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: