Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Memphis Grizzlies Forum

Memphis Grizzlies Forum Memphis Grizzlies forum - Memphis Grizzlies message board

Old 08-21-2006, 09:41 PM   #1
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far
Default Choke artist!!!!!

I want miller gone he is the biggest choke artist.6th man of the year my ass.He did nothing during playoffs for that matter he still has not shown up for playoffs.We should have traded him for gay.Can not wait till contract is up
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 01:47 AM   #2
J-Memphis
I hit open layups

J-Memphis has an OK reputation so far

i doubt houston would have taken miller for gay even though they wanted 3 point shooting. battier's trade value is much higher than miller's. and while he hasnt done anything at all in the playoffs, i dont mind watching him shoot, dive for loose balls, and rebound well consistently for 82 games. i think mike could one of those guys who takes a step up when everyone else does. hes not gonna to be one of the guys who leads the team to a new level, whichis exactly the opposite of the effect wanted from mike on this team.
J-Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 05:40 AM   #3
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Mike basically is a sixth man. Put points up in a hurry. make some hustle plays, then go sit back down. He didn't do it in the playoffs, but usually he gives you that. Houston is hoping on McGrady being healthy. He has 3 point range and Battier would be a better choice for Houston and their blue collar ethic with Jeff V G.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 09:37 PM   #4
jailer
MillionDollarException

You would think after the bum won the sixth man of the year he would have some trade value.After his crappy showing in playoffs it probably dropped though.
Old 08-22-2006, 10:17 PM   #5
J-Memphis
I hit open layups

he was trade value... just not as much as shane. we could have probably sent him to denver for something valuable. the problem with mike is how long his contract is and the fact that lots of teams have plenty of SG's already. very few teams are seeking them right now.
Old 08-23-2006, 12:48 AM   #6
jailer
MillionDollarException

I dont think its really the years he is getting paid preety hefty amount of cheese.Like in the 60mil range.
Old 08-23-2006, 01:31 AM   #7
J-Memphis
I hit open layups

either way... well agree.. overpaid.
Old 08-23-2006, 05:39 PM   #8
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I agree there. Starter money. Bench production.
Old 08-23-2006, 08:47 PM   #9
jailer
MillionDollarException

I remember his first game so well almost triple double vs hornets.Ofcoures he fouled out trying to play mashburn who burned us for 50.Then in overtime mashburn scored and we lost.Anyway after that game there was som much buzz about him being pau's running mate and averaging around 18 a game. Anyways back to the present he needs to go.
Old 08-24-2006, 12:10 AM   #10
J-Memphis
I hit open layups

I dont care if he score 14-16 points a game, but i would like to see him keep his rebounds up. he had several good rebounding games and if he could get that number up to 6 he would be worth it in my opinion. Right now he is too much of a one-dimensional player (even with his triple double). But it could be worse, we could be paying him that much as he played like he was brian cardinal. as long as hes doing what hes doin, hes better than bc. But if we could get something worthy for mike, i wont cry about him leaving.
Old 08-24-2006, 07:26 AM   #11
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

agreed. well said
Old 08-24-2006, 08:25 AM   #12
J-Memphis
I hit open layups

ya know, after all the new york-miami-memphis bickering, its hard to believe that you me and jailer have agreed so much lately... its pretty scary. maybe its time for another quick low blow to pau or the knicks.

or not... actual conversation about basketball is pretty impressive in these forums... makes the garbage in the main forum look like vh1 coverage of basktball.
Old 08-24-2006, 08:55 PM   #13
jailer
MillionDollarException

I think anyone of us could go out and look better then bc
Old 08-24-2006, 09:13 PM   #14
J-Memphis
I hit open layups

unless you look like woody harrelson, suck at basketball and make 50 million dollars you are better than brian cardinal.
Old 08-24-2006, 09:15 PM   #15
jailer
MillionDollarException

I suck at basketball but do not look like woddy
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: