Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 06-18-2008, 08:17 PM   #1
trueknickfan
Can barely lace up my sneakers

trueknickfan has an OK reputation so far
Default pg help

Hey do you guys think the Cavs would consider trading for maurbry, do youll think he would fit with king James
trueknickfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 12:01 AM   #2
shaoyut
National High School Star

shaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: pg help

hes too expensive and injury prone
shaoyut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:13 AM   #3
Jordandunk23
Rockets

Jordandunk23 has decent reputationJordandunk23 has decent reputation

interesting risk. he expires in one year. even though he is highly criticized, you cant deny the guy has talent. maybe worth the risk?

at the same time, the knicks are looking forward to unloading the contract themselves giving them alot in cap space. i doubt there is a good trade between cavs and knicks involving stephon.
Jordandunk23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 01:59 PM   #4
InLebronWeTrust
High School Varsity 12th Man

InLebronWeTrust has decent reputation

No. I don't want that garbage. He would just fight with the coaching staff or be a bawling bytch. We need some positive people around Cleveland. I'd kill for a Jason Terry though, but it wouldn't happen. Baron Davis would be sick too, that one's actually possible.. but.. He'd be asking for way too much.
InLebronWeTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 02:28 PM   #5
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InLebronWeTrust
No. I don't want that garbage. He would just fight with the coaching staff or be a bawling bytch. We need some positive people around Cleveland. I'd kill for a Jason Terry though, but it wouldn't happen. Baron Davis would be sick too, that one's actually possible.. but.. He'd be asking for way too much.
cleveland would never do that. Why you may ask? because NY is looking to clear cap space to make a run for lebron and cleveland doesnt want that
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 09:42 PM   #6
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cleveland already has guys masquerading as PG's (not so much West, but Jones/Gibson) They don't need another one, and they don't need the baggage that Marbury brings
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 04:49 PM   #7
InLebronWeTrust
High School Varsity 12th Man

InLebronWeTrust has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
cleveland would never do that. Why you may ask? because NY is looking to clear cap space to make a run for lebron and cleveland doesnt want that

They wouldn't get Marbury, that's all I'm saying. They know how much of a douche he is.
InLebronWeTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 10:50 PM   #8
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InLebronWeTrust
They wouldn't get Marbury, that's all I'm saying. They know how much of a douche he is.
i wasnt trying to dis-agree i just didnt feel like scrolling down to the end of the page, so i clicked quote
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 03:40 AM   #9
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hear Jamaal Tinsley's available at a steep discount...
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 06:35 PM   #10
luigi>mario
Now known as Luigi

luigi>mario has an OK reputation so far

What's the news on West???
luigi>mario is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: