Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 06-19-2008, 01:22 AM   #16
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation
Default Re: I'm ready for football

Roy Williams can't cover sh*t
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 01:44 AM   #17
ElKuKuy
Decent playground baller

ElKuKuy has decent reputation

Quote:
Go Eagles! Good chance to get to the SB.

ElKuKuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 01:56 AM   #18
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by starface
stopped reading here because he's not and never was.

he has bad mid-range accuracy and he's thrown more pick-6's than i can recall seeing any QB throw.

he had some nice statistical years cause andy reid throws the ball 8 times outta 10 and westbrook can take dumpoffs to the house at any moment but as a quarterback talent mcnaab is not top 5 and never was.

PHAILURE.

Yeah Mcnabb never was What a moron.

Check his TD-INT ratio and get back to me.

*waits*
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 01:57 AM   #19
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKuKuy

Whats funny about that?
Old 06-19-2008, 01:58 AM   #20
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Texans didn't add a whole lot, but hopefully will have better luck with injuries this year. It's a tough division (maybe the toughest), but a full season of Andre Johnson & Dunta Robinson gives us a shot at the playoffs. They did add Roosevelt Colvin a few days ago, but I don't know if he's any good anymore.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 02:00 AM   #21
Low End Theory
Serious playground baller

Low End Theory has decent reputation

Balance and health are the two keys for Philly. Dawkins, Westbrook, and McNabb really need to be effective in all 16 games for the Eagles to succeed this year. I think they would be more successful in a balanced attack also. Andy Reid can't get into his normal pass happy trend and forget that he has a top 5 RB that he needs to feed the ball to.
Low End Theory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 02:03 AM   #22
Lil Bibby
Banned

Lil Bibby has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Pac-Man can't even play in the regular season yet
Jackson>Henry
Sanders>>>>Williams (HOW is he still a DB? put him at the will spot, at least he hasn't been arrested I guess)
Hamlin>Bethea (close though)
Jenkins hasn't played a down in the NFL, and Hayden's better anyway

Yes... I'm going off potential here...

Jenkins = (should of been top 20 pick in the NFL draft.).... we traded up to get him at #25 because everybody wanted O-Line and pass rush.

Pac Man = We all know what he can do.

Roy Williams = Last year to show who he is before he gets cut ( I will give you that).... Run Support now that we have depth (won't be there on 3rd and long anymore.)

Henry = solid

Newman = Very Good

HAMLIN = Solid.
Lil Bibby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 02:06 AM   #23
ElKuKuy
Decent playground baller

ElKuKuy has decent reputation

I understand thats your home team and your gonna root for them all the way.But to say they have a chance at the SB is kinda pushing it.

They're not even the best in the division.

The only threat they really have is Westbrook and he alone aint enough.

That team is 1 good receiver from competing w the Cowboys and the Giants.
Their biggest mistake was letting Stallworth walk.
ElKuKuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 02:07 AM   #24
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Bibby
I honestly have the Eagles in Last Place in the NFC East...

You're not very bright thats why.
Old 06-19-2008, 02:15 AM   #25
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKuKuy
I understand thats your home team and your gonna root for them all the way.But to say they have a chance at the SB is kinda pushing it.

Pushing it? You are aware of the parity in the NFL? The things you say suggest you dont. No one had NYG in the SB let alone defeating NE. LEt a NYG fan tell you "NYG has a chance to get to the SB" and you'd type the same thing about the Eagles this time last year.

But ok.

Quote:
They're not even the best in the division.

All the turmoil in NYG land doesnt affect them
Losing thier best defensive player doesnt affect them

Thats....that is pretty hilarious dont you think. Repeating as champs is hard enough. But eh, its not like the Eagles havent owned the division the majority of the time.

Quote:
The only threat they really have is Westbrook and he alone aint enough.

What threats have the Eagles had during thier succesful run at owning the NFC East and getting to the playoffs, to NFC title games? You'll struggle to list names. Yet somehow B.West is all they have? Ummm ok.

Quote:
That team is 1 good receiver from competing w the Cowboys and the Giants.Their biggest mistake was letting Stallworth walk.

Wasnt worth the money.
Old 06-19-2008, 02:16 AM   #26
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm really interested to see what the Niners do. We got rid of the worst Offensive Coordinator in the league, added some WR's not named Darrel Jackson and added Justin Smith (granted he's way overpaid.)

And what makes things very interesting to me is that this will be the year that will probably decide if Alex Smith and Vernon Davis will remain on the team and I'm interested to see if Martz can adapt to Frank Gore. Lions were almost last in rushing the last 2 years, and I remember the days when he had the best RB in football, and he underused him as well.

And defensively, Manny Lawson is the X-factor. If he can become that pass rushing LB we strongly need in the 3-4, our defense will be tops in the league.

And if Frank Gore has another sub par year, everything on our offense will get exposed.

PS
Sorry for the rambling btw, 1:15 am right now and I need to wake up at 6 am.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 02:17 AM   #27
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Bibby
Yes... I'm going off potential here...

Jenkins = (should of been top 20 pick in the NFL draft.).... we traded up to get him at #25 because everybody wanted O-Line and pass rush.

Pac Man = We all know what he can do.

Roy Williams = Last year to show who he is before he gets cut ( I will give you that).... Run Support now that we have depth (won't be there on 3rd and long anymore.)

Henry = solid

Newman = Very Good

HAMLIN = Solid.

If Indy finishes the season giving up less pass yards per game than Dallas, you can't post any conspiracy threads for the entire off-season.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 02:19 AM   #28
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
I'm really interested to see what the Niners do. We got rid of the worst Offensive Coordinator in the league, added some WR's not named Darrel Jackson and added Justin Smith (granted he's way overpaid.)

And what makes things very interesting to me is that this will be the year that will probably decide if Alex Smith and Vernon Davis will remain on the team and I'm interested to see if Martz can adapt to Frank Gore. Lions were almost last in rushing the last 2 years, and I remember the days when he had the best RB in football, and he underused him as well.

And defensively, Manny Lawson is the X-factor. If he can become that pass rushing LB we strongly need in the 3-4, our defense will be tops in the league.

And if Frank Gore has another sub par year, everything on our offense will get exposed.

PS
Sorry for the rambling btw, 1:15 am right now and I need to wake up at 6 am.

Who's the QB who did fairly well for em last year...Shaun Hill? Smith's horrible, give the job to Hill.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 02:21 AM   #29
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

F*ck the Patriots(the only New England team I can't stand since I moved here 10 years ago). Vikings forever!
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 02:22 AM   #30
Lil Bibby
Banned

Lil Bibby has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
If Indy finishes the season giving up less pass yards per game than Dallas, you can't post any conspiracy threads for the entire off-season.

That's not fair... because in the NFL.... injuries happen.

But I think our depth is better than yours.... Maybe not our scheme...

But on paper.... like you said.... we are better.
Lil Bibby is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: