Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-24-2006, 10:49 PM   #1
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

TheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default OT: Ced's car, will it sell?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...px?id=66426206

You guys should help me out here and boost it with some fake bids. Just don't go over $3,800, that's the reserve.

I need to sell this f*cker, piece of sh*t is going to cost me an arm and a leg, I need to make it somebody else's problem.
TheReturnofCed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 10:51 PM   #2
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

i'll fake bid it for sure
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 10:51 PM   #3
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

so thats what NZ looks like. Interesting. All this time, I thought you were sunbathing on a beach with naked island girls fanning you while petting furry little marsupials.
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 10:51 PM   #4
telephone
Banned

telephone has an OK reputation so far

what kind of neighborhood do u live in?
telephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 10:53 PM   #5
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

I bet there aint a reserve and he's gonna get an ISHer stuck with his piece of **** car.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 10:56 PM   #6
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

TheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
i'll fake bid it for sure

Wahoo!

Shipping to Canada is going to be steep though. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applenader
so thats what NZ looks like. Interesting. All this time, I thought you were sunbathing on a beach with naked island girls fanning you while petting furry little marsupials.

No its cold, wet and depressing. You're thinking of Australia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by telephone
what kind of neighborhood do u live in?

It's my sister's neighbourhood in the pic which is a burb I guess, kind of white trash. I live in a nice area of town where there is heaps of bush, and running tracks etc.

Quote:
I bet there aint a reserve and he's gonna get an ISHer stuck with his piece of **** car.

No I'm Ced, not GoBB.
Old 08-24-2006, 10:57 PM   #7
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReturnofCed
No I'm Ced, not GoBB.

Ouch

AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 10:57 PM   #8
telephone
Banned

telephone has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
there is heaps of bush,

do u mean fresh pussay or trees etc.
telephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 10:58 PM   #9
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

Quote:
Originally Posted by telephone
do u mean fresh pussay or trees etc.

Well for me both, LOL.
Old 08-24-2006, 11:11 PM   #10
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

Do you guys think adam's Gamecube will sell? I bought a 360 so the 'cube is on ebay.

Speaking of cars, I saved up for a downpayment on a second car, but it's been months and I never bought it. My wife and I are sharing one, and so far, have gotten along ok. I keep thinking something will come up where we'll be screwed for having just one car, but maybe not?

Anybody ever share a car long term?
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 11:11 PM   #11
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

Convert Kms to miles for me bro. I actually went to Kelly Blue book for you and put in the typical 86,000 miles for you and its worth $4,505 but you won't get anything. not that is wrong but no one ever gets the value of it and plus there are some other factors that play in.Good luck though , i have been trying to find a car just like that in my area for over a month and haven't found anything I want. College starts next week so I'm fauked and did I mention I woon't be around ISH alot anymore ? Sad really sad.
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 11:14 PM   #12
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
No I'm Ced, not GoBB.

he'll never appear in this post now.

Last edited by geeWiz15 : 08-24-2006 at 11:20 PM.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 11:14 PM   #13
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamcz
Anybody ever share a car long term?

Yeah it genrally works, you both just need to be reasonable. We weren't.

We made it for about 2 years sharing a car, and she used to complai nabout me driving to basketbal lall the time. She was a b*tch on 2nd thought.
Old 08-24-2006, 11:18 PM   #14
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

I don't really like owning cars, so if we can do it with one, I'd prefer it. Car payments, insurance, gas, repairs, pollution, parking... There are a lot of things I like in life more than those.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 11:44 PM   #15
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamcz
I don't really like owning cars, so if we can do it with one, I'd prefer it. Car payments, insurance, gas, repairs, pollution, parking... There are a lot of things I like in life more than those.

Yeah you said it, and I didn't sell it. Highest bid was $1,500.

Reserve was $3,800.

I made a fixed price offer of $3,800 to the people who were intersted. Man I hate depreciation.

I had that sucker for 1 year and bought it for $6,000. Added a towbar, put in better brakes and a cd/ tape player. Damn morons. Some guy messaged my phone and offered $2,000. Idiot.

Speaking of idiots, can someone email this guy for me and harrass him?

Matbam@aol.com I think he's a borderline retard. He used to email me when I was writing for realgm, and thinks I know all the GMs???

E.g. "Can you please ask Chris Mullin for me that what player they are trying to get?"

WTF?

I get these every week, I told the guy I was jus ta writer and I don't have contacts with these guys. Stupid. Someone harass him, It'll be too mean if I do it.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: