Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-25-2006, 01:47 AM   #16
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Pistol Pete has decent reputationPistol Pete has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by telephone
u probably have high metabolism

I would guess that you are probably correct, because it seems like I could eat anything and not gain much weight.
Pistol Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 01:56 AM   #17
Peter MacIntosh
Banned

Peter MacIntosh has no real reputation yet.

Jus smoke all day man, den you be too ah-pah-thet-ick to go eat ya know.

btw Ced, you's a batiboy and fat girls dun gonna be your future now....
Peter MacIntosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 02:24 AM   #18
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Fat people are alright as long as they have a nice personality, b/c if your fat and your obnoxious/mean, what purpose do you serve in society?
you're right. skinny people who are obnoxious and mean are the GREATEST.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 04:07 AM   #19
playstation
I brick open layups

playstation has an OK reputation so far

i love women that are not ignorant about their bodies and have discipline to keep healthy.

being skinny doesn't mean you have that, but being fat pretty much guarantees you don't.

that big-boned crap doesn't cut it. read a book. learn about metabolism, leptin, ghrelin, fiber, and portions. then implement in daily life. if you are ignorant about the facts and/or too lazy to implement in your life, you deserve the consequences.

and the ones that are 'naturally' skinny. that shi* doesn't last. you either get smart or you get fat. and for women, aging is an absolute b*tch because you fall apart faster since you naturally have a higher % bodyfat (and of course fat sags, droops over time while muscle sticks around). want to slow it down? get edjamacated
playstation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 04:23 AM   #20
H20
I airball my layups

H20 has no real reputation yet.

i like my women with meat around the rims. thunder thighs on beyonce:)
H20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 04:31 AM   #21
JSub
Decent college freshman

JSub has decent reputationJSub has decent reputation

I dont like those really skinny girls. One of my gfs was around 5'8....108 lbs. I could never tell until she told me, since she was "blessed" if you know what I mean. I prefer a little more meat now...I dont like to rub on bones. I think 5'4-5'5, 115-120lbs is good for an asian girl. Just my taste.

Of course, being a fatass chick is completely UNACCEPTABLE. And I went to Berkeley of all places for college, so not only were they FAT but also unbearably UGLY too. I learned to suppress the gag reflex well.
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 05:28 AM   #22
AKA AAP
Banned

AKA AAP has no real reputation yet.

AKA AAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 06:22 AM   #23
Nowitzki41MFFL

Im fat and proud of it!

<<<<<<<<<<< I love me some Mark Cuban MFFL
Old 08-25-2006, 06:23 AM   #24
Nowitzki41MFFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReturnofCed
Sorry for another OT guys, but read this before it gets deleted.

Here is our conversation:

Ced: "How are you going to be sweep off your feet when you are morbidly obese? There ain't not Arnies in here."

Suga: "hey man, that was uncalled for. Do you think i want to be this way. Unfortunitely, half of it is due to big bones, but i am trying, i go biking everyday."

Ced: "You should try not eating you lardass. The money you are going to cost the health system is huge, almost as huge as you. Why don't you take up smoking? That's good for weight lose I hear."

I am one cruel SOB.

You must have one hell of a life when you can sit around and call people names on the internet, first me now some girl, wow I wish I was you.
Old 08-25-2006, 06:28 AM   #25
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Don't act like you never called anybody names. Pot calling the kettle black.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 06:32 AM   #26
Nowitzki41MFFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
Don't act like you never called anybody names. Pot calling the kettle black.

I have, but I dont claim to have the life he does
Old 08-25-2006, 07:07 AM   #27
AKADS
Decent college freshman

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

I like my girls 5 feet 100 pounds. Tiny White girls gotta love em.
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 07:21 AM   #28
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

come on guys - lay off fat people, they have feelings too! a fat person can be smart and funny and good looking, there is no shame in having extra weight, it just means there is more of you to love.

now I'm not saying that I want to be fat again, cause I hated it, but the main reason I didn't like it was because of people making fun of me, and having been in that position, I would never do it to anyone else ever.
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 07:26 AM   #29
Nowitzki41MFFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
come on guys - lay off fat people, they have feelings too! a fat person can be smart and funny and good looking, there is no shame in having extra weight, it just means there is more of you to love.

now I'm not saying that I want to be fat again, cause I hated it, but the main reason I didn't like it was because of people making fun of me, and having been in that position, I would never do it to anyone else ever.

Theres 2 reasons why people make fun of other people,

Their self-esteem is so low that they use it to make themselves feel better, because they themselves have problems

or they fear of it happening to them, whatever they are making fun of
Old 08-25-2006, 10:10 AM   #30
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re:

no matter how fat your are and how much of the "obese gene" you have... careful diet and exercise WILL get results.

the problem is, most fat people don't do the proper aerobic exercise for long enough, get disgusted with the slow results, and quit.

they also don't quite eat well within their limits and sneak in snacks here and there.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: