Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-20-2008, 05:03 PM   #16
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Animal Hybrids (Big Cats)

I wish I could find this video, I'm gonna keep looking...

but it was a leopard and it was chasing a herd of wildebeasts. It took one down and killed it, and while it was sitting there holding it down another one ran by that he liked and he literally jumped and snatched that one down too. He was sitting there with a pile of wildebeasts

And yeah Jaguars are bad too. They have some strong ass jaws. They're the only ones that go for the head instead of the throat. Their jaws are strong enough so that they just jump and crush the things skull to kill it

edit: yep starface got it
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 05:06 PM   #17
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://youtube.com/watch?v=F5yB5UqNtOg

Found it
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 05:35 PM   #18
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low

True definition of beasting.

My fave leopard is the black panther.

i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 05:36 PM   #19
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
I wish I could find this video, I'm gonna keep looking...

but it was a leopard and it was chasing a herd of wildebeasts. It took one down and killed it, and while it was sitting there holding it down another one ran by that he liked and he literally jumped and snatched that one down too. He was sitting there with a pile of wildebeasts

And yeah Jaguars are bad too. They have some strong ass jaws. They're the only ones that go for the head instead of the throat. Their jaws are strong enough so that they just jump and crush the things skull to kill it

edit: yep starface got it
Did you see that incredible video where the pack of lions sneak up on a group of wildebeests and chase down a little one. The other wildebeests take off (there were a handful of them). Then, about 2 minutes later, the wildebeests come back with reinforcements... there are literally like 200 wildebeests... they surround the lions and completely f#ck them up, chase them away, and save the baby wildebeest.

It is one of the craziest videos I have ever seen.

EDIT: They were actually cape buffalo, not wildebeests, I think.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 05:38 PM   #20
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Did you see that incredible video where the pack of lions sneak up on a group of wildebeests and chase down a little one. The other wildebeests take off (there were a handful of them). Then, about 2 minutes later, the wildebeests come back with reinforcements... there are literally like 200 wildebeests... they surround the lions and completely f#ck them up, chase them away, and save the baby wildebeest.

If it's the one I posted, it was bufallo and one was been torn in half by crocs then the lions take it. Then the bufallo come back and save the young one.
Old 06-20-2008, 05:39 PM   #21
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah... Watch this...

Craziest nature video ever taken:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdY03ZQMncg
Old 06-20-2008, 05:40 PM   #22
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
If it's the one I posted, it was bufallo and one was been torn in half by crocs then the lions take it. Then the bufallo come back and save the young one.
Yeah... that's the one. I just re-posted. One of the best videos ever. I have a buddy who is a football coach and he showed it to his team as an example of how teamwork can defeat the toughest opponents.

I forgot about the crocs... amazing.
Old 06-20-2008, 05:41 PM   #23
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLY
Jaguars are actually bigger, more powerful and aggressive than Leopards

SO Jaguars >>> Leopards
i thought jaguars were a type of leopard?

edit: nvm i meant panther

Last edited by rezznor : 06-20-2008 at 05:43 PM.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 05:44 PM   #24
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
i thought jaguars were a type of leopard?

Jags, leopards and panthers are all sub species of one another as far as I know. If a lion and tiger are distant relatives, then those three would be first cousins.
Old 06-20-2008, 05:45 PM   #25
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack

EDIT: They were actually cape buffalo, not wildebeests, I think.
yeh thats a crazy ass video, esp at the end when the wildebeests come back rollin deep and punk out that pack of lions
Old 06-20-2008, 05:45 PM   #26
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Quote:
Jags, leopards and panthers are all sub species of one another as far as I know. If a lion and tiger are distant relatives, then those three would be first cousins.
k that helps clear it up thx
Old 06-20-2008, 05:46 PM   #27
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
True definition of beasting.

My fave leopard is the black panther.

The Black Panther is a sexy animal(No Beasto).
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 05:50 PM   #28
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
The Black Panther is a sexy animal(No Beasto).
you would love this movie http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083722/

Old 06-20-2008, 05:50 PM   #29
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Panther

Just read this.

Jaguars, leopards, cougars and panthers are just minor variations of each other. The different names are popular in different regions. A black panther is just a black leopard basically and there are also black jaguars, cougars, etc.

It's all inter-related.
Old 06-20-2008, 05:53 PM   #30
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

that's hot
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: