Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-08-2008, 03:40 AM   #91
72-10
Good High School Starter

72-10 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: The Bulls will regret their decision if they draft Rose over Beasley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
I don't mean Derrick Rose is done. He's still gonna improve into a good PG but Beasley is playing like the GOAT! I believe there's nothing impossible for this guy and he's gonna shock the entire NBA very soon. Remember even the pick of Olajuwon is considered a wrong decision since there was a better player available from that draft class -- Michael Jordan.

Boldface: Wow, maybe that means he'll be able to play defense some day.

Italics: Michael Jordan is a unique player in the history of basketball. He's not allowed to be used as an example. Yes, of course, the #2 or #3 pick sometimes turns out better than the top one, but what do think you're inferring? Michael Beasley ain't Michael Jordan.

Get a grip kid. 9-21 shooting in the post and you're saying he's playing like the GOAT?
72-10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 04:45 AM   #92
Inspector Rick
Great young streetballer

Inspector Rick has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: The Bulls will regret their decision if they draft Rose over Beasley

Quote:
I don't mean Derrick Rose is done. He's still gonna improve into a good PG but Beasley is playing like the GOAT! I believe there's nothing impossible for this guy and he's gonna shock the entire NBA very soon. Remember even the pick of Olajuwon is considered a wrong decision since there was a better player available from that draft class -- Michael Jordan.

Rico - "Yeah, dont you ever metaphorically speak like that again."

Inspector Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 04:59 AM   #93
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is a pretty well-respected posterbrandonislegend is a pretty well-respected posterbrandonislegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 05:01 AM   #94
fos
It's not rebound-ball.

fos is a pretty well-respected posterfos is a pretty well-respected posterfos is a pretty well-respected posterfos is a pretty well-respected poster

I wasn't sold on either but Rose worries me more because of his predraft measurables... He's a pg with bad agility... He doesn't seem to be a very good passer either and ok scorer...
fos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 08:29 AM   #95
Collie
Good college starter

Collie is a pretty well-respected posterCollie is a pretty well-respected posterCollie is a pretty well-respected posterCollie is a pretty well-respected poster

Durant and Oden had bad SL's last year too IIRC - Oden with foul troubles and Durant with terrible percentages.
Collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 10:25 AM   #96
EllisGW
High School JV MVP

EllisGW has decent reputationEllisGW has decent reputation

Quote:

Plz dont ever talk about basketball again.
EllisGW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 10:38 AM   #97
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72-10
you took the words out of my mouth

well we just saw what beasley can do 28pts 9reb in 2 quarters and rose 5 turnovers in 2 quarters you tell me who you want on ur team lol my dad just told me to tell Chicago thanks for the early christmas present he said he wants to c the Heat and Celtics in the conference finals
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 10:55 AM   #98
EllisGW
High School JV MVP

EllisGW has decent reputationEllisGW has decent reputation

rose is the obv choice and its really not that close.
EllisGW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 04:33 PM   #99
nicktheman13
I airball my layups

nicktheman13 has no real reputation yet.

liloj just has me cracking up.
nicktheman13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 05:12 PM   #100
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Lol@this thread.

NOTES:

-kiddlovesnets is a horrible evaluator of talent
-someone said Rose has agility issues
-my boy eeeeebro was wrong also but he's a Bulls fan so he gets a pass
-lilojmayo with the comedy...I see he gets it from his pops, lol [no offense]
-this thread has fail written all over it [so far].
-Beasley still has a chance to be a great player although as a Bulls fan I would be flaming mad if we drafted Beasley.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 06:13 PM   #101
Blue.Legend
Decent playground baller

Blue.Legend has an OK reputation so far

Hind sight is a b1tch...

Never know what you are going to get from the draft. Rose turned out to be phenomenal for Chicago and became the face of their franchise while Beasley is well... average at best

First few post got me laughing, until I saw the date.
Blue.Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 06:46 PM   #102
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Scans thread to make sure I didn't say anything stupid...

Seriously though, dumb as kiddlovesnets is, around draft time it isn't like this was some outlandish statement. I know I thought Super Cool Beas was going to be a pretty quick 20/10.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 06:53 PM   #103
O.J A 6'4Mamba
Power32 (OJ Mayo)

O.J A 6'4Mamba posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryO.J A 6'4Mamba posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by danumber88
If bulls take Beasley, Heat should draft Mayo

mayo + wade = nasty

What i got out of this thread. Beasley was the most overrated prospect other than Greg Oden.

Derrick Rose very underrated, but still hasn't translated into W's in the weak east.

OJ Mayo always had big time potential, just hasn't tap into yet.

Last edited by O.J A 6'4Mamba : 05-01-2010 at 06:59 PM.
O.J A 6'4Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 07:00 PM   #104
O.J A 6'4Mamba
Power32 (OJ Mayo)

O.J A 6'4Mamba posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryO.J A 6'4Mamba posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilojmayo
well we just saw what beasley can do 28pts 9reb in 2 quarters and rose 5 turnovers in 2 quarters you tell me who you want on ur team lol my dad just told me to tell Chicago thanks for the early christmas present he said he wants to c the Heat and Celtics in the conference finals

I want the 6'4 Mamba
O.J A 6'4Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 07:02 PM   #105
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Andrei89 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.J A 6'4Mamba

What i got out of this thread. Beasley was the most overrated prospect other than Greg Oden.

Derrick Rose very underrated, but still hasn't translated into W's in the weak east.

OJ Mayo always had big time potential, just hasn't tap into yet.

Oden ain't overrated dumby. He is just injured. Healthy ODen is a beast. Team better hope he does not stay healthy the whole next seaso or they will have a big goddamn problem.
Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: