Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 06-21-2008, 08:29 PM   #1
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Big Ten fan thread

I'm not sure if there is one, please link me, I couldn't find one. Each conference should have a sticky thread in this forum.

IU landed a recruit today, a 2 guard named Malik Story. I know nothing about him other than he was formerly committed to USC.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 08:47 PM   #2
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Big Ten fan thread

Well, the only Big 10 fans that post here are myself and those silly Illinois fans...who have their own thread.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 08:50 PM   #3
Roy Munson
The Rubberman

Roy Munson has decent reputationRoy Munson has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Well, the only Big 10 fans that post here are myself and those silly Illinois fans...who have their own thread.

Hey! Not all of us are silly! You're a Sparty fan aren't you?
Roy Munson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 08:51 PM   #4
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson
Hey! Not all of us are silly! You're a Sparty fan aren't you?

Yes. I root for respectable programs.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 08:54 PM   #5
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I know there's some Indiana fans on here, or at least were on here. I got a bunch of negative reps when I made the Illinois Fan Thread. Actually, it was probably Hippos.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 08:56 PM   #6
Roy Munson
The Rubberman

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Yes. I root for respectable programs.

Rooting for respectable programs is overrated.
Old 06-21-2008, 09:00 PM   #7
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
I know there's some Indiana fans on here, or at least were on here. I got a bunch of negative reps when I made the Illinois Fan Thread. Actually, it was probably Hippos.

I'm sure the IU fans ran off once their program fell on hard times. ISH seems to attract quite a few bandwagoners, as does Bloomington.
Old 06-22-2008, 06:34 PM   #8
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

if anyone in here is interested in an nba draft game i'm having one in the nba draft forum. check out the thread for rules and let me know
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 07:14 PM   #9
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Illinois all day! Muck Fichigan!
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 05:32 PM   #10
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

IU AD Rick Greenspan to "resign" at end of December. Makes sense why he'd be getting fired (I mean resigning), but not until the end of the year?
Old 06-27-2008, 02:01 AM   #11
Roy Munson
The Rubberman

Not a very good draft for our conference. Only three guys. Two of them freshmen. I will say that I'm glad D.J. White went in the first round and gets a guarenteed contract. He plays hard and persevered after his injuries, not to mention he's a very talented player. Koufos, I have no real opinion about. I saw him play a handful of times and thought he was pretty good, that's about it. Gordon, as an Illini fan, most will probably think that I hate his guts. Not true. Kids change their minds, and a committment means nothing until you sign. It's easy for people to say this now, but I was actually saying this after all of the controversy happened. I think he will be an explosive scorer in spurts in the league, especially after he gets his feet.
Old 06-27-2008, 08:45 AM   #12
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson
Not a very good draft for our conference. Only three guys. Two of them freshmen. I will say that I'm glad D.J. White went in the first round and gets a guarenteed contract. He plays hard and persevered after his injuries, not to mention he's a very talented player. Koufos, I have no real opinion about. I saw him play a handful of times and thought he was pretty good, that's about it. Gordon, as an Illini fan, most will probably think that I hate his guts. Not true. Kids change their minds, and a committment means nothing until you sign. It's easy for people to say this now, but I was actually saying this after all of the controversy happened. I think he will be an explosive scorer in spurts in the league, especially after he gets his feet.
This could be surprising to some...but I think DJ White will be the best of the 3.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 09:55 AM   #13
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
This could be surprising to some...but I think DJ White will be the best of the 3.

I could see that. I don't think Gordon's got a shot to develop in LA, they'll want him to start, and play some point. He shouldn't be doing either. Koufos is absolute garbage. I could see DJ putting up 14/8/2 type numbers some day.
Old 06-27-2008, 10:16 AM   #14
rfidd
Can barely lace up my sneakers

rfidd has an OK reputation so far

I have heard that Northwestern has a decent recruiting season and will be on the rise in the Big Ten.

Rick
rfidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 03:23 PM   #15
DinoRadja40
Favre's Last Stand

DinoRadja40 is considered somewhat coolDinoRadja40 is considered somewhat cool

Im an iu fan, i have another name of ronartestlilborther, but when they switched from ezboard i lost it
DinoRadja40 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: