Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 06-22-2008, 05:28 PM   #1
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
ROSE > THAN YOU

IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong wayIN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default What can we get for Hinrich?

ok...it seems pretty obvious the Bulls are taking Derek Rose... now here is the question... what can we get for Hinrich? I would love to dump BOTH Gordon and Hinrich and get a SG such as Maggette... obviously that wouldn't be the trade, but a guy like Maggette would fit well... who should Bulls target ( besides the usually names such as Jermaine O'Neal/Elton Brand)???
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 05:32 PM   #2
Deng13
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Deng13 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: What can we get for Hinrich?

how about boris diaw?
Deng13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 07:12 PM   #3
lil baller
wade=mvp

lil baller has an OK reputation so far

you could get udonis halsem and marcus banks. You have you pf
lil baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 07:15 PM   #4
DieHardBullsFan
Da Bulls! Da Bears!

DieHardBullsFan has an OK reputation so far

I like the idea of trading Hinrich with Gordon to the Pacers for O'Neal....I heard that rumor a few weeks ago....
DieHardBullsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 07:29 PM   #5
Rondo

Probably richard jefferson throw in gooden probably and it should work financially if they bulls dont re-up gordon who i would sign and trade straight up for maggette-o's
Old 06-22-2008, 08:11 PM   #6
DwadeOverLebron
High School Varsity 6th Man

DwadeOverLebron has an OK reputation so far

we need to keep ben gordon, him and rose will work perfectly together, actually gordons #'s should go up a little bit and could be a candidate for 6th man of the year if he's willing to come off the bench, if we could trade hinrich to the clipps for maggete-o that would be great but i don't think the clips would do that, if we don't get a legit sg, hinrich could start at the 2, ynot? he's a good on the ball defender, people wanna do all these trades but i don't think its necessary, lets see what derrick rose can do with the current bulls roster... i dont think we should panic and make trades and have it bitting us later down the road, i think derrick rose and our current team would do some damage
DwadeOverLebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 10:53 PM   #7
drwax26
High School Starter

drwax26 has decent reputationdrwax26 has decent reputation

Current roster can not win in the east and def not the west. We are undersized at the guard. Trade Hinrich and nocioni for Maggette which is a fair trade. We have a legit size SG. Hinrich can not defend SG's in this league or any other for that matter. Oneal and brand are injury prone. If you get jefferson then whats the point in having deng cause neither will come off the bench. I think gooden is good for 15 and 10 every nite. So if you put rose and 2 scorers around gooden and then noah for rebounding and blocks thats a decent starting 5. Thoughts?
drwax26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 12:56 AM   #8
bennyh0

bennyh0 has an OK reputation so far

are you all telling me you prefer to keep hughes and gooden over kirk? i really think he could play the two
bennyh0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 01:51 AM   #9
drwax26
High School Starter

I want to trade larry hughes but dont imagine any takers. Hinrich can not go up against your 6'6 6'7 SG's in the game today.
Old 06-23-2008, 05:46 AM   #10
TassieDevil

TassieDevil has an OK reputation so far

I would look to move Kirk to Phoenix for Barbosa if they are shopping him as reported, He would be a very good pick up for us if we are looking to up our tempo and Im sure Kerr would like someone like kirk on the suns and he could learn a lot from Nash.
TassieDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 09:45 AM   #11
problym_chyld04
I airball my layups

problym_chyld04 has an OK reputation so far

I kno that this might sound crazy; but how about gerald wallace (I kno that he's injury prone, but he gives his all on defense and he's a decent scorer) for either kirk hinrich or larry hughes? He could definitely defend bigger guards and some small forwards.
Hughes might be the more attractive one salary-wise because he doesn't have that many more yrs on his contract as hinrich's though
problym_chyld04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 10:25 AM   #12
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Bulls_Fan20 has decent reputationBulls_Fan20 has decent reputation
Post Re: What can we get for Hinrich?

Quote:
Originally Posted by problym_chyld04
I kno that this might sound crazy; but how about gerald wallace (I kno that he's injury prone, but he gives his all on defense and he's a decent scorer) for either kirk hinrich or larry hughes? He could definitely defend bigger guards and some small forwards.
Hughes might be the more attractive one salary-wise because he doesn't have that many more yrs on his contract as hinrich's though

I don't think Charlotte would do that. They already have Felton at the PG, and he isn't going anywhere, and they are paying J-Rich a ton of money to hoist 3s and play mediocre defense...they don't need Hughes either.
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 01:15 PM   #13
drwax26
High School Starter

Who do you all think would take larry hughes because we have to get him off the books to free up some cap space and bring in a person that actually produces. Im rethinking instead trading nocioni just trade hinrich and maybe our second round pick for a proven shooter/slasher preferably at SG.
Old 06-23-2008, 03:55 PM   #14
buechlerforthree
I brick open layups

buechlerforthree has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
ok...it seems pretty obvious the Bulls are taking Derek Rose... now here is the question... what can we get for Hinrich? I would love to dump BOTH Gordon and Hinrich and get a SG such as Maggette... obviously that wouldn't be the trade, but a guy like Maggette would fit well... who should Bulls target ( besides the usually names such as Jermaine O'Neal/Elton Brand)???

I like Maggette and if we could move Hinrich and Gordon for him that would be phenomenal. Going after him or Barbosa both seem like reasonable options if we could make the numbers work while still keeping Gordon and Hinrich involved. They are each athletic scoring guards who would be a perfect complement to Rose, Deng, and Noc. Plus they would take away PT from Larry Hughes

Also,

NO to Jermaine O'Neal!! Why do people want him?? He has underachieved in Indy (which I've witnessed firsthand) and he is one of the most injury prone players in the league. If we could get a guy like Mag or Barbosa and maybe draft a big man with our 2nd rd pick, then I dont see the need to go out and get this all-important low post scorer that we've been talking about since last season. If we have Noah, Gooden, TT (if he's really 6-10 now), plus a pick down low, then I dont see the need to drop a ton of money on Brand/JO/....didn't someone say Diaw?

Rose will make Gooden, Noah and TT look like capable offensive players and maybe even stars...he is going to be a damn superstar.
buechlerforthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 04:22 PM   #15
starface
Banned

starface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
I would love to dump BOTH Gordon and Hinrich and get a SG such as Maggette...

Hinrich for Maggette straight up is a D.O.N.E. deal tell me where to sign
starface is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: