Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 06-23-2008, 04:28 PM   #16
drwax26
High School Starter

drwax26 has decent reputationdrwax26 has decent reputation
Default Re: What can we get for Hinrich?

We should def go after maggette as a SG. I dont think barbosa would fit in because he is another undersized SG and we have a better one named Ben Gordon. I wanna see hinrich and hughes outta here but i think in order to get a big name or a scorer we will have to give up someone like TT or Nocioni and id rather give up nocioni. Also i was looking at his stats and when Aaron Gray gets a good 20min he is pretty productive on the offensive end. He has decent post moves and if he worked on his foot work and defensive positioning I would consider starting him ahead of Noah.

Rose
Maggette
Deng
Gooden
Gray

As the starting 5 and then you have a lot of energy off the bench with

Gordon
Sefolosha- A player like James posey if he works on his 3 cause he already has the defense
Maybe a 3 point shooter as a backup 3 position i keep hearing Walter Hermann from the pistons.
Tyrus
Noah
drwax26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 04:48 PM   #17
Bulls2333
Just another poster

Bulls2333 has decent reputation

I would like to see a Hinrich trade no matter who the Bulls pick(It'll more than likely be Rose). He seems to throw the team off, and isn't taken serious as a leader in Chicago. He could be that guy for someone else though, which is why he has good value on the trade market.

I would really love to see Rose playing for the Bulls along side of Tyrus Thomas(who I think will have a break out season), Joakim Noah, and Ben Gordon. I hear so many people talk about how amazing it would be to see Dwayne Wade and Rose on the same team...but I think Rose and Gordon will have pretty much the same effect. Gordon will be much more scary of a player along side with a team facilitator like Rose.

Drew Gooden would be a nice keep, but it may be more beneficial to package him along side of Hinrich to get a proven veteran player who has a post presence and the abilty to defend and rebound(Perhaps Marcus Camby? I say good fit)

Last edited by Bulls2333 : 06-23-2008 at 04:51 PM.
Bulls2333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 05:56 PM   #18
CaptainOwlClub
Great young streetballer

CaptainOwlClub has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls2333
I would like to see a Hinrich trade no matter who the Bulls pick(It'll more than likely be Rose). He seems to throw the team off, and isn't taken serious as a leader in Chicago. He could be that guy for someone else though, which is why he has good value on the trade market.

I would really love to see Rose playing for the Bulls along side of Tyrus Thomas(who I think will have a break out season), Joakim Noah, and Ben Gordon. I hear so many people talk about how amazing it would be to see Dwayne Wade and Rose on the same team...but I think Rose and Gordon will have pretty much the same effect. Gordon will be much more scary of a player along side with a team facilitator like Rose.

Drew Gooden would be a nice keep, but it may be more beneficial to package him along side of Hinrich to get a proven veteran player who has a post presence and the abilty to defend and rebound(Perhaps Marcus Camby? I say good fit)

i am a believer that hinrich is exactly what the nuggets need- he would be so perfect with carmelo- my nugs dream is to rebuild around melo/jr/nene so imo denver would be very interested in hinrich

not just because i want to get rid of iverson, but i actually think iverson and his 20 million dollar expiring contract and cambys 2 year 20 million contract could set your franchise perfectly AND give the bulls 2 players to count on- rose would have a season before he is expected to be the #1 option- nuggets would imo put future picks &/or kleiza into that deal

would you give up hinrich, gooden & nocioni for iverson& camby or would denver have to add kleiza or picks

just for hinrich i would think the nuggets might go camby& kleiza

hinrich will have good value-
CaptainOwlClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 06:25 PM   #19
DwadeOverLebron
High School Varsity 6th Man

DwadeOverLebron has an OK reputation so far

YESSSS!!! there ya go! hinrich for marcus camby... i am all for that, hinrich would actually be perfect for denver, iverson will dee up the opposing pg, and hinrich will dee the sg and hinrich can play the pg on offense, i actually would like to see that, it'll be beneficial to both sides, altho i doubt klieza would be thrown in the deal, I WOULD LOVE it if he was! but realistically i don't see it, and im not given up anyone on the bulls just to throw in kleiza, but if the nuggs are dumb enough to throw him in im all for it!

camby is a legit defensive stopper downlow unlike BW, him noah, tyrus, gray, gooden will make a impressive front court

im not sure if salarys match tho, they should be pretty close tho, i know hinrichs at 10 mil, i would imagine camby at 14ish maybe, so we probably gotta throw in one more player

im actually more towards in keepin hinrich and have him play the 2, but if we HAD to trade him, i would also be all for camby
DwadeOverLebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 07:13 PM   #20
drwax26
High School Starter

Camby for Hinrich? What? Camby is 34 and barely averages a double double i mean drew gooden puts up better numbers than that. If we give up hinrich we better get someone that is a leader or can legitimately score. For the last time Hinrich can not guard SG's....
Old 06-23-2008, 07:42 PM   #21
Rondo

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwax26
Camby for Hinrich? What? Camby is 34 and barely averages a double double i mean drew gooden puts up better numbers than that. If we give up hinrich we better get someone that is a leader or can legitimately score. For the last time Hinrich can not guard SG's....

Hinrich can guard two's just not excessively tall ones ie) Kobe but he can guard guys closer to his size D-wade sure he's an inch shorter but still. He was NBA second team all defense 2 years ago and I think third a year before that he just slumped this year but everyone did . I think he could guard the Michael Redd's and Maggete's and Ray Allen's of the world. granted none of them are explosive. Considering they've all lost a step these days but still he has proven he can guard 2's
Old 06-23-2008, 08:03 PM   #22
drwax26
High School Starter

I think the bulls need slashers and scorers and a banger on the block. Hinrich is solid but doesnt fit in well with the bulls. I dont see how ppl think hinrich is worth almost 12mil but gordon isnt. Id rather not pay that much for either. Could you imagine if Hinrich had to guard Ray allen? He would be terrorized all day. Since most 2 guards are in the 6'4 - 6'7 range kirk will have a hard time on offense seeing he cant blow bye a snail. I feel if we get the right pieces you can coach a group of players to play good team defense without having great individual defenders.
Old 06-23-2008, 10:01 PM   #23
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
ROSE > THAN YOU

IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong wayIN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwax26
I think the bulls need slashers and scorers and a banger on the block. Hinrich is solid but doesnt fit in well with the bulls. I dont see how ppl think hinrich is worth almost 12mil but gordon isnt. Id rather not pay that much for either. Could you imagine if Hinrich had to guard Ray allen? He would be terrorized all day. Since most 2 guards are in the 6'4 - 6'7 range kirk will have a hard time on offense seeing he cant blow bye a snail. I feel if we get the right pieces you can coach a group of players to play good team defense without having great individual defenders.

Hinrich's salary is 11 million next year but it actually decreases 1 million per year to 8 million in the final year...it isn't too bad of a contract for someone who needs a pg...
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 10:40 PM   #24
lil baller
wade=mvp

lil baller has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
Hinrich's salary is 11 million next year but it actually decreases 1 million per year to 8 million in the final year...it isn't too bad of a contract for someone who needs a pg...
the miami heat(if the bulls draft rose)...lol
lil baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 10:58 PM   #25
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

eeeeeebro has decent reputationeeeeeebro has decent reputation

you wont get a damn thing cause he fouls too damn much and has no court vision how many ally oops did he do last year? NONE. the dude sucks and so does gordon they should die in a fire.
eeeeeebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 11:05 PM   #26
rodneykm
Can barely lace up my sneakers

rodneykm has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
you wont get a damn thing cause he fouls too damn much and has no court vision how many ally oops did he do last year? NONE. the dude sucks and so does gordon they should die in a fire.

Someone lost their village idiot.
rodneykm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 11:09 PM   #27
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHardBullsFan
I like the idea of trading Hinrich with Gordon to the Pacers for O'Neal....I heard that rumor a few weeks ago....
*nuts in pants*

sign me up as a Pacers fan.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 11:13 PM   #28
lil baller
wade=mvp

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeeeeebro
y all the hate????dude every1 has a bad year, did you see the miami heat record this year and 2 years ago they were champion. If he goes to miami for like halsem and banks, the heat will have bacisally a championship team.

pg. kirk
sg. wade
sf. beasly or marion
pf. beasly or marion
c. zo or somebody else

Just because he not like paul, williams, nash and other pg, he is not that bad, he is alittle above average.
Old 06-24-2008, 03:20 AM   #29
beau_boy04
Local High School Star

beau_boy04 has an OK reputation so far

a draft pick to get Brandon Rush
beau_boy04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 01:52 PM   #30
lil baller
wade=mvp

Quote:
Originally Posted by beau_boy04
a draft pick to get Brandon Rush
lol..u cant strait up (cap)
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: