Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Seattle SuperSonics Forum

Seattle SuperSonics Forum Seattle Supersonics message board - sonics fan forum

Old 07-05-2006, 11:08 PM   #1
JWALKI-5
Can barely lace up my sneakers

JWALKI-5 has an OK reputation so far
Default Yet again, we stand and watch as free agency blazes by............

When was the last time you heard the fellas in green were in contention for a top two free agent???? We seem to have champagne taste on a beer budget when it comes time to show our restricted opportunities some love. I've lived through the Jim Mclvain (or however the $%#^ you spell his name), disaster, the Vin Baker contractual nightmare, just to mention the first two that come to mind, but the SONICS MANAGEMENT is now just plain scared, or scurrred, or trigger shy(however you wanna say it) to make another mistake like that. I have just one question. Does Seattle want to win a championship, or just get by and compete?
I'm as long a fan as my years on god's supersonic green earth and I bleed local boii true commitment to this squad til death, but we need to loosen up the purse strings, put our balls on the table and commit to doing this thing, Or sell my team to an owner who will.
JWALKI-5 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: