Clips. This is easy sadly to say.
1. Drafting Michael Olowokandiasss who along with Kwame P Brown is the worst ever #1 pick in the draft. If they had listened to the fans, we would have had Mike Bibby.
2. Not trading for Baron Davis. Was Lamar Odom that valuable?
3. Not trading Shaun Livingston for AI.
4. Drafting Chris Wilcox over Amare Stoudamire.
5. Drafting Yaroslav Korolevbust over Danny Grainger although we probably
would not have picked Thornton last year if we had Grainger.
6. Not signing Beno Udrih last year. The front office admitted to screwing
7. Lucky start so far we almost gave away a draft pick to get Eric Gordon.
We almost ended up with Michael Beasley according to rumors. Maybe
the Clips' front office woes are changing like Danny Ainge's or Mitch
Kupchak's did last year.