Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 06-24-2008, 05:36 AM   #1
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default My turn to play GM.

Bulls trade Noah, Hughes to the 09 1st round to the Timberwolves for Al Jefferson.
Bulls trade Hinrich to Washington for Roger Mason and #18 pick.
Minnesota trades #3 pick to Washington for Brendan Haywood and Hinrich.
Miami swaps picks with Washington, Washington's 2009 1st round, and Miami player TBDL.

Miami
Gets #3 pick, 2009 Chicago 1st round pick.
-Drafts O.J. Mayo as some rumors pointed out that Miami may pass on Beasley for Mayo anyways. Get a consolation prize in the next draft.

Minnesota
Gets Larry Hughes, Joakim Noah, Brendan Haywood, and Washington #1 pick 2009.
-T'wolves add their veterans and an emotional presence to go with their talent, as well as the Wizards pick as a consolation.

Washington
Gets Kirk Hinrich, #2 pick,
-Wizards draft Michael Beasley, and use Hinrich to share combo guard time to best fill match-ups. Frees up some space in the cap.

Chicago
18th pick and Al Jefferson
-Bulls Draft Derrick Rose, grab his former teammate Chris Douglas-Roberts with the #18th pick. Free's up some cap space.

Rose
Gordon
Deng
Thomas
Jefferson

I doubt it would happen. But I think this would work fairly well for each team.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 12:28 PM   #2
drwax26
High School Starter

drwax26 has decent reputationdrwax26 has decent reputation
Default Re: My turn to play GM.

Ill just comment on the bulls side of the deal. NO!!!! Al Jefferson is a good PF not C. Besides having a 20 and 10 guy we would still have an undersized backcourt and frontcourt which were our same probs for last year. Who is going to guard the opposing teams SG. But I do like the idea of getting rid of hinrich and Hughes. Trust me you do not want TT banging with the likes of Garnett, Amare, Sheed, etc. TT would get embarassed nightly.
drwax26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 01:59 PM   #3
lil baller
wade=mvp

lil baller has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
Bulls trade Noah, Hughes to the 09 1st round to the Timberwolves for Al Jefferson.
Bulls trade Hinrich to Washington for Roger Mason and #18 pick.
Minnesota trades #3 pick to Washington for Brendan Haywood and Hinrich.
Miami swaps picks with Washington, Washington's 2009 1st round, and Miami player TBDL.

Miami
Gets #3 pick, 2009 Chicago 1st round pick.
-Drafts O.J. Mayo as some rumors pointed out that Miami may pass on Beasley for Mayo anyways. Get a consolation prize in the next draft.

Minnesota
Gets Larry Hughes, Joakim Noah, Brendan Haywood, and Washington #1 pick 2009.
-T'wolves add their veterans and an emotional presence to go with their talent, as well as the Wizards pick as a consolation.

Washington
Gets Kirk Hinrich, #2 pick,
-Wizards draft Michael Beasley, and use Hinrich to share combo guard time to best fill match-ups. Frees up some space in the cap.

Chicago
18th pick and Al Jefferson
-Bulls Draft Derrick Rose, grab his former teammate Chris Douglas-Roberts with the #18th pick. Free's up some cap space.

Rose
Gordon
Deng
Thomas
Jefferson

I doubt it would happen. But I think this would work fairly well for each team.
as a heat fan i dont like it.....i know the rumor about getting mayo and plus i know i've said mayo could be the best player in the draft and he could still, but i think the heat should go like this: draft beasly, have marion stay, trade haslem/ banks for a pg

pg. that pg.

pg. wade

pg. beasly or marion

pg. beasly or marion

pg. zo or sum1 else

also you never know you guys could have the best record next year???who knows???that means we trading beasly for mayo and some 30 pick???not smart. also minny isnt trading Al Jefferson. he is there building block.
lil baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 02:18 PM   #4
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
ROSE > THAN YOU

IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong wayIN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong way

this is the dumbest post ever... do you really think the timberwolves would trade their future for freakin Joakim Noah, Larry Hughes and a first round pick that may not even be in the lottery?? you must think the gm of Twolves is mentally challenged...
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 05:22 PM   #5
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Bulls_Fan20 has decent reputationBulls_Fan20 has decent reputation
Post Re: My turn to play GM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
this is the dumbest post ever... do you really think the timberwolves would trade their future for freakin Joakim Noah, Larry Hughes and a first round pick that may not even be in the lottery?? you must think the gm of Twolves is mentally challenged...

Kevin McHale? Absolutely...anyone that trades KG away for a sack of potatoes is insane, or worse.

I really wouldn't put anything past the T-Wolves, but you are right...Jefferson is their entire franchise now. They need to keep their picks and build around him.
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 05:24 PM   #6
vmdv12
Kids at the park dunk on me

vmdv12 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
LMAO Actually, I do think the GM of the T Wolves, McHale, IS mentally challenged!! Look at the deals he's made! Brandon Roy for Randy Foye. He took Al Jefferson and spare parts for KG, when he had the Bulls offer of Chandler, Deng and what turned out to be the second pick of the draft. They could have had, Chandler, Deng, Roy and Tyrus to build around. Instead they only have Al Jeff. Well, he's the GM, not me...so he must know something we don't. At the end of the day though...NO one is more mentally challenged then Heisley and Chris Wallace from Memphis!!! HAHA!
vmdv12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 06:02 PM   #7
Dengness9
Crazed Bulls fan

Dengness9 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls_Fan20
Kevin McHale? Absolutely...anyone that trades KG away for a sack of potatoes is insane, or worse.

I really wouldn't put anything past the T-Wolves, but you are right...Jefferson is their entire franchise now. They need to keep their picks and build around him.

Jefferson and his 20-10 game isn't even close to a sack of potatoes.

Mchale does suck alot, but he was more so doing the right thing by trading KG. He knew Minnesota wouldn't have a chance to win by the time KG was still good/great, and outta respect for the Big ticket took the best deal out there last summer for KG.

But i totally agree with your 2nd paragraph.
Dengness9 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 06:57 PM   #8
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
ROSE > THAN YOU

IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong wayIN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmdv12
LMAO Actually, I do think the GM of the T Wolves, McHale, IS mentally challenged!! Look at the deals he's made! Brandon Roy for Randy Foye. He took Al Jefferson and spare parts for KG, when he had the Bulls offer of Chandler, Deng and what turned out to be the second pick of the draft. They could have had, Chandler, Deng, Roy and Tyrus to build around. Instead they only have Al Jeff. Well, he's the GM, not me...so he must know something we don't. At the end of the day though...NO one is more mentally challenged then Heisley and Chris Wallace from Memphis!!! HAHA!

Jefferson is a good player..... also he is only 22 or something... what did you guys want them to get for KG? they got a 22 year old stud who is ALREADY 20/10... I think it was a good deal for Twolves... they wouldn't have won anything with KG... now they have 20/10 guy for next 10 years...
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 10:07 PM   #9
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation

Quote:
i agree. Thats the worst idea ever....trade Hinrich then trade for him back??????????????????? you cant do that
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 12:12 AM   #10
Captain Klank
I airball my layups

Captain Klank has an OK reputation so far

Totally unrealistic and dumb
Captain Klank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 10:02 AM   #11
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Bulls_Fan20 has decent reputationBulls_Fan20 has decent reputation
Post Re: My turn to play GM.

Quote:
Jefferson is a good player..... also he is only 22 or something... what did you guys want them to get for KG? they got a 22 year old stud who is ALREADY 20/10... I think it was a good deal for Twolves... they wouldn't have won anything with KG... now they have 20/10 guy for next 10 years...

Yeah, they have a post scorer, but he doesn't offer anything on the defensive end, and what else did they get out of the deal? It's not like Garnett was really that old...31? I would take 5 or 6 more years of KG's 20/12 and all-NBA defense than Jefferson's 20/10 and no defense. I realize they weren't doing anything with KG, but the Bulls offer was definitely a better one. Now they have a roster that is loaded with players, so they don't have any space to add other helping pieces.
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: