Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 08-31-2008, 01:28 PM   #46
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Welcome Blazer Fans (And Bandwagoners Too)

I see Blake, Roy, and Bayless alternating playing the PG position. I don't think Sergio will really be in the rotation, so his minutes will only come when the game is already decided.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 04:14 PM   #47
Figlo
Good High School Starter

Figlo has decent reputation

I'm a Blazers fan and this is my first post
Figlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 05:41 PM   #48
Myth

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Welcome, we can always use more fans
Old 10-07-2008, 05:04 AM   #49
madinventor
Can barely lace up my sneakers

madinventor has an OK reputation so far

Hi I'm new here I just wanted to say hi I'm from Beaverton OR, I was a Knicks fan for a long time but just started liking the Blazers 2yrs ago so now I'm a fan from here on GO Trailblazers!!!!!!
madinventor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:59 AM   #50
Myth

Welcome. I hope that Knick fan in you stays down
Old 10-07-2008, 07:25 PM   #51
madinventor

madinventor has an OK reputation so far

The Knicks fan in me is GONE and only a BLAZER fan remains
madinventor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:35 PM   #52
Myth

Sounds good. Feel free to join in on any of the conversations in the forum.
Old 10-11-2008, 07:35 PM   #53
Aldridge Fan
Go Blazers!

Aldridge Fan has decent reputationAldridge Fan has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figlo
I'm a Blazers fan and this is my first post
Welcome Figlo and madinventor. More Blazer fans. I like it.
Aldridge Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 03:15 PM   #54
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i went to an old buddy's house to watch the blazers-lakers game. i wore my ol sonics cap and he had a bunch of his sonic gear in the tv room

we were saying how strange it was to be at the first week of the nba and have no speculations regarding the upcoming year for the sonics

we had a beer in their memory

ok-- enough self pity

regarding the blazers-- we both are going to follow them this year. we like what the organization has put together plus seeing nate on the sidelines is comforting. we are glad HE didnt move to OKC

dont fret this first game, the blazers were nervous and dug too deep a hole in the first quarter. the lakers were at home and amped because the celts rose that banner earlier so they had extra motivation to play

oden's footwork looked solid and it doesnt bother me that he didnt score. he needs to get into nba shape and until that time, i suspend judgment either postive or negative

i think that aldridge is prepped to have a breakout year and fernandez is going to be a solid piece of the blazer puzzle

ps-- can someone pm me and let me know where jarret jack went-- i cant remember that summer move
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:01 PM   #55
Myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainierBeachPoet
we like what the organization has put together plus seeing nate on the sidelines is comforting. we are glad HE didnt move to OKC

Thanks for the perspective on the game. I bet the Blazers sneaking Nate away from the Sonics looks like a little blessing in disguise to you now. It probably wasn't so great when it first happened, but things worked out in a sense. I still feel bad for you and your Sonics. I bought a blank Sonics jersey for $5 that I plan on bringing to the Blazers-Thunder game.
Old 12-01-2008, 11:55 PM   #56
LAN

LAN has an OK reputation so far

I am new to the forum and this is my team, my favourite player is Aldridge and i honestly believe we can win the championship this year
LAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 12:57 AM   #57
Kumo
ISH Jump Crew

Kumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat cool

They have looked good, but you can just tell from watching them that they are young and inexperienced. I'm just gonna hope for play-offs. You don't go from a .500 record to a championship in one year.
Kumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 03:53 AM   #58
Myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAN
I am new to the forum and this is my team, my favourite player is Aldridge and i honestly believe we can win the championship this year

Welcome to the forum. I hope you are right about a championship, but I highly doubt that we will get it this year.
Old 12-02-2008, 03:59 PM   #59
PT1

PT1 has an OK reputation so far

Hi All,
New to the board. Been a Blazer fan since 76. My only claim to fame was I got to shake Walton's hand at the airport during the playoff's of the championship year.

Suffered through the jailblazer years with the rest of you and I am excited about this new crop of kids.
PT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 08:50 PM   #60
Myth

Welcome. Feel free to take a peak at existing threads and throw in your 2 cents. Or just start a new thread if you'd like to discuss something that doesn't fit in one of the threads you see.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: