Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-24-2008, 04:58 PM   #31
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Shaq's police badges taken away

wow, real bs, what about those policemen in scottsdale(same county) that got caught using steroids, they never got laid off, yet 1 man makes a rap and he's off? wtf

arpio gtfo, nobody likes you anyways.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 04:59 PM   #32
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Is he gonna blame Kobe for that in another rap?
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 04:59 PM   #33
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He can just find some new toy badges at the bottom of a box of cereal or something.........
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 05:00 PM   #34
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Please do not give this story any publicity. Sheriff Joe Arpario is the biggest joke in Arizona. He will do anything he can to get some publicty. Not only is he racist he's the biggest prick in Arizona. This actually disgusts me. You don't realize how many people hate this ass hole in Arizona
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 05:04 PM   #35
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Rab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Please do not give this story any publicity. Sheriff Joe Arpario is the biggest joke in Arizona. He will do anything he can to get some publicty. Not only is he racist he's the biggest prick in Arizona. This actually disgusts me. You don't realize how many people hate this ass hole in Arizona
I agree, but there are a lot who support him as well.
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 05:07 PM   #36
LBJ 4 MVP
Sit yo ass down!

LBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected poster

I guess he should have never gotten his badges anyways because of that freestyle on Vlade Divac in the '01 Finals
LBJ 4 MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 05:13 PM   #37
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rab
I agree, but there are a lot who support him as well.
Yes senile old folks like himself, people that want illigal immigration stopped anyways possible including using racial profiling, people who think there are no other good candietes because Arpario accuses the other candandite of raping there own mother.

**** Arpario
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 05:14 PM   #38
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Rab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this board

Quote:
Yes senile old folks like himself, people that want illigal immigration stopped anyways possible including using racial profiling, people who think there are no other good candietes because Arpario accuses the other candandite of raping there own mother.

**** Arpario
Oh yeah, well the girl in my avatar is hotter than yours.

Just kidding. Again, I agree.
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 05:28 PM   #39
schyza
High School Starter

schyza has decent reputationschyza has decent reputation

Quote:

I don’t know about biggest joke in AZ Napolitano is no saint nether is Phil Gordon But I will agree that Sheriff Joe is one hell of a grand stander when it comes to the media.

One thing I was wondering was Shaq’s a volunteer Tempe Police officer so did the 2 Tempe Police Officers that appeared to stereotype 2 black guys by asking them to rap in order to get out of a ticket a few months back get suspended or fired? I can’t seem to remember.

Last edited by schyza : 06-24-2008 at 05:30 PM.
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 05:31 PM   #40
plat1numX
!dennaB

plat1numX is considered somewhat coolplat1numX is considered somewhat coolplat1numX is considered somewhat cool

Kobe tell me how my ass taste.....its catchy
plat1numX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 05:34 PM   #41
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Lol, Shaq stays losing... This is all Bryant's fault.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 05:51 PM   #42
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

**** Arpario
^^^

I can't tell you how many times I've been pulled over...yes I'm hispanic. Yesterday I was doing 55 in a 60 Highway, going behind everyone, there were cars driving faster than me, yet I got pulled over. Car is ours, plates are to date, nothing was wrong...except me, yes I got asked if I was legal
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 05:59 PM   #43
Killer_Instinct
And Another One

Killer_Instinct has an OK reputation so far

Damn...Somehow this will be Kobe's fault.
Killer_Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 06:15 PM   #44
Voulnet
Decent playground baller

Voulnet has an OK reputation so far

LOL at the stupid immature haters!
So Shaq's rap was funny (it was just a little bit, but also stupid), however losing his badge is not funny and is against freedom of speech? HAHAHA
You haters are losing it.
Somewhere Steve Nash and Amare are crossing their fingers waiting for their Shaq Dissing time.
The Phoenix Suns fandom deserves it, though.
Voulnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 06:16 PM   #45
ShowtymeCA2NC
Serious playground baller

ShowtymeCA2NC has an OK reputation so far

Phuk tha cops!!!!
ShowtymeCA2NC is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: