Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2008, 02:55 PM   #1
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name
 
MarloStanfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 9,607
Default I Give You William Cooper, UFO's, Aliens, JFK, Bilderberg, & a 9/11 Prediction

William Cooper was reared in an Air Force family. As a child he lived in many different countries, graduating from Yamato High School in Japan. Since he has traveled through or lived in many different foreign countries Mr. Cooper has a world view much different than most Americans.

William served with the Strategic Air Command, United States Air Force. He held a secret clearance working on B-52 bombers, KC-135 refueling aircraft, and Minuteman missiles. William received his Honorable Discharge from the United States Air Force in 1965.

William joined the United States Navy fulfilling a dream previously frustrated by chronic motion sickness. He served aboard the submarine USS Tiru (SS-416), USS Tombigbee (AOG-11), Naval Support Activity Danang RVN, Naval Security and Intelligence Camp Carter RVN, Danang Harbor Patrol RVN, Dong Ha River Security Group RVN, USS Charles Berry (DE-1035), Headquarters Commander in Chief Pacific Fleet, USS Oriskany (CVA-34).

Cooper was a member of the Office of Naval Security and Intelligence serving as a Harbor and River Patrol Boat Captain at Danang and the Dong Ha River Security Group, Cua Viet, Republic of Vietnam. William Cooper was awarded several medals for his leadership and heroism during combat including two with "V" for Valor.

He served on the Intelligence Briefing Team for the Commander In Chief of the Pacific Fleet. William was the Petty Officer of the Watch and designated KL-47 SPECAT operator in the CINCPACFLT Command Center at Makalapa Hawaii. There he held a Top Secret, Q, SI, security clearance.

William Cooper achieved the rank of First Class Petty Officer, QM1, E-6 after only 8 years of Naval service, a difficult task in any branch of the United States military. William Cooper received an Honorable Discharge from the United States Navy on December 11, 1975.

William attended Long Beach City College where he picked up an Associate of Science Degree in Photography. He founded the Absolute Image Studio and Gallery of Fine Art Photography in Long Beach, California.

William held the position of Executive Director of Adelphi Business College, Pacific Coast Technical Institute, and National Technical College. Mr. Cooper was the National Marketing Coordinator for National Education and Software.

He produced several documentaries covering subjects such as the Kennedy assassination and secret black projects that have built flying disk shaped craft. William is an internationally acclaimed radio personality broadcasting the Hour Of The Time on WBCQ worldwide short-wave 7.415 MHz from 10 PM until 11 PM Eastern Standard Time (0300 to 0400 UTC) Monday through Thursday nights.

William Cooper is the author of Behold A Pale Horse. The book has become the best selling underground book of all time. It is read and promoted by word of mouth by People of all races, religions, and nationalities.

http://www.hourofthetime.com/william.htm

"The circumstances surrounding Cooper's death are controversial. On November 5, 2001, officers of the Apache County Sheriff's Office decided to serve Cooper a warrant based on the above-mentioned charges. For reasons not explained, the Sheriff's Office sent deputies to Cooper's home at approximately 11:00PM, and instead of knocking on his door and announcing themselves, the deputies attempted to lure Cooper from his house by posing as citizens playing loud music on or near his property. Cooper, who was an above the knee amputee, went down to investigate the scene in his truck. It is disputed whether the deputies identified themselves or tried to serve an arrest warrant at that time. Nevertheless, Cooper announced he was returning to his house to contact the Eager Police Department, either to verify the warrant or to contact the local authorities in order to report what he may have still believed was a real disturbance. Before he could do so however, the sheriff's deputies tried to apprehend him, at which point shooting began. Although it is unclear who began firing, there are some who question the uncertain circumstances, and who was responsible for first shots fired. Independent investigators questioned who would fire first at a double amputee, and Cooper's supporters claimed it was a convenient death, given the close proximity to the September 11th attacks, of which Cooper had already predicted, three months or so prior to the attacks (on his show "Hour Of The Time", 6-28-2001), Cooper was armed and one deputy was wounded. Another deputy returned fire, killing Cooper.[9] Milton William Cooper was 58 years old."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_William_Cooper

Excerpts from the video below...

"And research everything that I'm telling you and you're own research will tell you that I am telling you the truth and I don't have to do that. You see, I'm a witness. I'm not a ufologist, and I'm not a researcher by profession. I'm doing this because I want the constitution put back where it belongs."

"All the witnesses who were close enough to the car to see William Greer as he shot President Kennedy were all murdered within 2 years of the event - that's fact."

"I don't care what you think of me. I don't care what you call me. I do care what you do with this information because it is important to our survival as a species. It's important to our planet. It is important for the world. What happens to me is of no consequence and I knew that when I started this. Over the last 17 years I knew that some day I was gonna have to get up and say this whether I wanted to or not - whether I was afraid or not. Now I am here and now it is done."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=App2uRxZ4Iw

Interesting stuff. Makes you wonder...
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 03:10 PM   #2
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Randy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,856
Default Re: I Give You William Cooper, UFO's, Aliens, JFK, Bilderberg, & a 9/11 Prediction

Did I miss something? Where is the UFO, alien, and 9/11 info?
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 03:10 PM   #3
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Rasheed1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 10,543
Default Re: I Give You William Cooper, UFO's, Aliens, JFK, Bilderberg, & a 9/11 Prediction

Behold a pale horse got me started trying to figure out the truth.

William Cooper was a guy I admired and he is one of the few people who retains his credibility.......

he was the man who predicted 911 was going to happen.

he is the guy who showed me what america's freedom was TRULY about....

If somebody were to say to me "who is the most credible person in all of this 'conspiracy suff' and I'd say it would be William Cooper... Not Jordan Maxwell (who is another one of my favorites), not Alex Jones (who is a jesuit), not Michael Tsarion (a druid) or G Edward Griffin. No William Cooper is the guy who I trust the most ..

William Cooper told you not even to believe him... told you to look with your eyes... see for yourself


Im gonna post some of his best stuff (mostly on Silent weapons for Quiet wars) here later
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 03:14 PM   #4
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!
 
Doomsday Dallas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: MAVS/HEAT finals
Posts: 11,775
Default Re: I Give You William Cooper, UFO's, Aliens, JFK, Bilderberg, & a 9/11 Prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
It's been ten minutes and Dooms has not posted in this thread yet. Behold a Pale Horse is a chilling read.

F*ck William Cooper.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 03:15 PM   #5
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Rasheed1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 10,543
Default Re: I Give You William Cooper, UFO's, Aliens, JFK, Bilderberg, & a 9/11 Prediction

I saw his kennedy video and while it is grainy..... it does look like the driver is the guy who turns around and fires a shot that blows up kennedy's domw and then his wife starts climbing out the car as if she trying to get away....

Im beggin people to do yourselves a favor and look into these guys....
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 03:15 PM   #6
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!
 
Doomsday Dallas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: MAVS/HEAT finals
Posts: 11,775
Default Re: I Give You William Cooper, UFO's, Aliens, JFK, Bilderberg, & a 9/11 Prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
Did I miss something? Where is the UFO, alien, and 9/11 info?

you gotta watch some of his videos on youtube.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 03:17 PM   #7
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Rasheed1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 10,543
Default Re: I Give You William Cooper, UFO's, Aliens, JFK, Bilderberg, & a 9/11 Prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
you gotta watch some of his videos on youtube.


or better yet read his book....
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 03:19 PM   #8
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!
 
Doomsday Dallas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: MAVS/HEAT finals
Posts: 11,775
Default Re: I Give You William Cooper, UFO's, Aliens, JFK, Bilderberg, & a 9/11 Prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
"The circumstances surrounding Cooper's death are controversial. On November 5, 2001, officers of the Apache County Sheriff's Office decided to serve Cooper a warrant based on the above-mentioned charges. For reasons not explained, the Sheriff's Office sent deputies to Cooper's home at approximately 11:00PM, and instead of knocking on his door and announcing themselves, the deputies attempted to lure Cooper from his house by posing as citizens playing loud music on or near his property. Cooper, who was an above the knee amputee, went down to investigate the scene in his truck. It is disputed whether the deputies identified themselves or tried to serve an arrest warrant at that time. Nevertheless, Cooper announced he was returning to his house to contact the Eager Police Department, either to verify the warrant or to contact the local authorities in order to report what he may have still believed was a real disturbance. Before he could do so however, the sheriff's deputies tried to apprehend him, at which point shooting began. Although it is unclear who began firing, there are some who question the uncertain circumstances, and who was responsible for first shots fired. Independent investigators questioned who would fire first at a double amputee, and Cooper's supporters claimed it was a convenient death, given the close proximity to the September 11th attacks, of which Cooper had already predicted, three months or so prior to the attacks (on his show "Hour Of The Time", 6-28-2001), Cooper was armed and one deputy was wounded. Another deputy returned fire, killing Cooper.[9] Milton William Cooper was 58 years old."

Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 03:36 PM   #9
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!
 
Doomsday Dallas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: MAVS/HEAT finals
Posts: 11,775
Default Re: I Give You William Cooper, UFO's, Aliens, JFK, Bilderberg, & a 9/11 Prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
I saw his kennedy video and while it is grainy..... it does look like the driver is the guy who turns around and fires a shot that blows up kennedy's domw and then his wife starts climbing out the car as if she trying to get away....

Im beggin people to do yourselves a favor and look into these guys....

that video has been prooven to be edited.

But the Driver would of been on it... that's for sure.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 03:40 PM   #10
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Rasheed1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 10,543
Default Re: I Give You William Cooper, UFO's, Aliens, JFK, Bilderberg, & a 9/11 Prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
that video has been prooven to be edited.

But the Driver would of been on it... that's for sure.


I dont really care which one of the people there did it..... Im not sure if the driver actually fires a shot, because like I said it was grainy and you say it was edited..... but the fact that he was set up to be killed by government officials is not in question to me...

if you watched the beautiful documentary called JFKII they do a great job of presenting their evidence....there is a ton of evidence and its crazy they havent been called on it for real
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 03:43 PM   #11
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!
 
Doomsday Dallas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: MAVS/HEAT finals
Posts: 11,775
Default Re: I Give You William Cooper, UFO's, Aliens, JFK, Bilderberg, & a 9/11 Prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
I dont really care which one of the people there did it..... Im not sure if the driver actually fires a shot, because like I said it was grainy and you say it was edited..... but the fact that he was set up to be killed by government officials is not in question to me...

if you watched the beautiful documentary called JFKII they do a great job of presenting their evidence....there is a ton of evidence and its crazy they havent been called on it for real

So do you believe this guy William Cooper... about the stuff he says in regards to what happened to him in his life?
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 04:01 PM   #12
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!
 
Doomsday Dallas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: MAVS/HEAT finals
Posts: 11,775
Default Re: I Give You William Cooper, UFO's, Aliens, JFK, Bilderberg, & a 9/11 Prediction

I wonder if -primetime- has a opinion on this guy.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 04:04 PM   #13
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Rasheed1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 10,543
Default Re: I Give You William Cooper, UFO's, Aliens, JFK, Bilderberg, & a 9/11 Prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
So do you believe this guy William Cooper... about the stuff he says in regards to what happened to him in his life?

yeah I do... Mostly because almost all of can be verified.. Also he never was the kind to try and sell his ideas to you.. he would tell you not to take his word for it, but to find out for yourselves... he would talk about real leaders, and how real leaders dont have too many followers because the followers quickly become leaders themselves....

he would also warn you if something he had said in the past turned out not to be true... he would caution against some of the stuff he wrote about aliens because he says he may have been tricked into believing that stuff (some of documents he saw and stuff like that)

i respect that about him...

guys like alex jones I dont trust because he borders on a fear monger sometimes and he is a jesuit who have their own agenda... Alex tells the truth most of the time, but he neglects a whole side to this issue and that tells me something... He never talks about the history of religion and how it is involved, how the vatican is involved, and how the JESUITS are involved... but alex is mostly correct about the things he chooses to speak about...

but Cooper went there... he spoke on the religious institutions and spoke on the bavarian illuminati and the power structure that guys like jordan and anthony hilder talk about today...

he was the man when it came to this stuff
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 04:32 PM   #14
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!
 
Doomsday Dallas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: MAVS/HEAT finals
Posts: 11,775
Default Re: I Give You William Cooper, UFO's, Aliens, JFK, Bilderberg, & a 9/11 Prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
but Cooper went there... he spoke on the religious institutions and spoke on the bavarian illuminati and the power structure that guys like jordan and anthony hilder talk about today...

he was the man when it came to this stuff

What I remember him saying about the Book of Revelations is that either it is a secret agenda that the Illuminati are following,... or that it really is the word of God.

And also how Aliens will visit us and show us hollographic image of Christ in the year 2011.

Is any of that covered in his book?

Crazy stuff.... just crazy.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 08:24 PM   #15
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?
 
johndeeregreen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 11,642
Default Re: I Give You William Cooper, UFO's, Aliens, JFK, Bilderberg, & a 9/11 Prediction

William Greer didn't shoot John Kennedy.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:18 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy