Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 08-26-2006, 05:23 AM   #31
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADS

KLF= Kobe Loving F@g
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 05:24 AM   #32
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Seriously, what did he just say?
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 05:25 AM   #33
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
KLF= Kobe Loving F@g
Gotta love this guy's originality
Old 08-26-2006, 05:26 AM   #34
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

I am starting to understand why Lakers fans are so defencive. Its not cause of posters like me who take a shot a Kobe once and a while but still respect him. Its cause of the ppl who are complete and uter morons. and have one agenda to make Kobe look bad and anyone else look good.
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 05:27 AM   #35
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
I am starting to understand why Lakers fans are so defencive. Its not cause of posters like me who take a shot a Kobe once and a while but still respect him. Its cause of the ppl who are complete and uter morons. and have one agenda to make Kobe look bad and anyone else look good.
Old 08-26-2006, 05:36 AM   #36
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

How did you even get the title Kobe loving f@g? Is it because you gave props? The guy is an idiot. He should get punished supporting Q-rich.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 05:54 AM   #37
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I wonder what this topic has to with Kobe, one way or the other.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 07:29 AM   #38
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.
I wonder what this topic has to with Kobe, one way or the other.
Kobe grew up in Italy and his a couple of his "fans" can't take a joke.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 07:32 AM   #39
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
Kobe grew up in Italy and his a couple of his "fans" can't take a joke.

Who didn't get the joke?
Old 08-26-2006, 07:37 AM   #40
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

I didn't say get I said take. If you were able to take a Kobe joke you wouldn't have posted links to an article from two years ago where NBA GM's called Kobe the Best Shooting Guard in the league.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 07:47 AM   #41
Kobe24
Banned

You're an idiot. Read before you open your mouth. After I said I knew it was a joke,he then said Kobe is not clutch and he was being serious.
Old 08-26-2006, 07:59 AM   #42
Nowitzki41MFFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
You're an idiot. Read before you open your mouth. After I said I knew it was a joke,he then said Kobe is not clutch and he was being serious.

Kobe is clutch though, if I had to have a shot taken in the last 10 seconds the #1 player would be Kobe. (See I can be rational and not pick Dirk)
Old 08-26-2006, 08:05 AM   #43
Kobe24
Banned

Don't try to twist this into mavs talk. Since Kobe owned you guys with 62 points and a 3 at the mavs arena,you said his name.

Nowitzki41MFFL
I try to twist everything into Mavs talk. I am retarded. Ignore me.
Old 08-26-2006, 08:08 AM   #44
Nowitzki41MFFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
Don't try to twist this into mavs talk. Since Kobe owned you guys with 62 points and a 3 at the mavs arena,you said his name.

Nowitzki41MFFL

I never said anything about the Mavs in my last post, you're the one who brought up the Mavericks. I was just saying that I would have Kobe take the last shot over anybody in the NBA because he was clutch.
Old 08-26-2006, 08:12 AM   #45
Kobe24
Banned

See,you said mavericks twice in your post.

Nowitzki41MFFL
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: