Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 06-29-2008, 05:27 AM   #31
Trax416
Great young streetballer

Trax416 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: ESPN Around the Horn Bosh will LEAVE after 2010 !

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaoMing4MVP
Well said. ESPN commentators are a bunch of jerks to Canadians. I remember when Joe Carter played for the SF Giants, it was a game against the cubs. The commentators kept on talking about his 1993 heroic homerun. Amazingly enough, they didn't mention the Toronto Blue Jays once in that conversation. Unless we get ESPN Canada, we'll never be honoured in that station. Having said that, I am find with sportsnet and TSN, who gives a crap about ESPN.

Besides, why in the world are they predicting what's going to happen in 2010? CB4 doesn't even know what's going to happen tomorrow himself. There's no basis and credibility. Toronto is a great city to be in and CB4 is getting enough recognition. ESPN can................

Trust me.

I have Dish Network. The only time ESPN ever talks about Canadian teams, is when they bash them.

They only show highlights of games where Canadian teams lose. Even when they do that, they don't show any of the good moments the Canadian teams had.

When Bosh had 30+ points and 15+ rebounds against Orlando in the playoffs, they literally showed nothing of Bosh. All they showed was Dwight Howard. Also, during the regular season, when Bosh dropped 40+ on Dwight, and Orlando's coach said "Bosh dominated us", they skipped that game completely.

I have seen Toronto dominate a team, and when ESPN does show it, all they show are highlights from the American team, that lost. Then show the final score as the Raptors winning.
Trax416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 07:25 AM   #32
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation
Default Re: ESPN Around the Horn Bosh will LEAVE after 2010 !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Funk
That's exactly why Colangelo made the O'Neal trade.
hes not going anywhere. Bosh just needed some sort of help in the front court. Rosho wasnt much of any help besides on the defensive end. Brags was a liability on the defensive end and he didnt turn out to be the player everyone thought he would.

WIth the trade of JO, Bosh will remain happy. Atleast BC put a legit big man beside Bosh to help him out. Toronto fans have to be VERY caution of JO's knee and shoulder issues. I dont think hes going to full recover from these injuries. Hes 30 years old now, and hes on the decline. Its hard for someone who is getting older to come back from these injuries, espcially after these injuries have been happening every year.

Doesnt matter what anyone says. JO is not 100%. He might be 100% now, but his injury will come back again
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: